GIC Camper Trailers

GIC Camper Trailers Questions & Answers

Grant B.
Grant B. · Camper Trailers

I have a 2016 extreme commando. Love it. If you could advise wheel bearing type so i can put spares in the box i would love it even more. Urgent please. Thankyou thankyou.

john.michelle
john.michelle · Camper Trailers

Help! How do you close the bed base once lifted? I can't find any release on the struts?? Thank you.

miles
miles · Camper Trailers

Hi i have a GIC PTY LTD, Model: BOX TRL, 2012 VIN:^KABOXTRLBRoo. Does anyone have erection instructions for the life or me we are stumped. U tube clips i have seen dont seem to apply. Different years etc

hermann
hermann · Camper Trailers

hello could somone please tell me the size of the wheel bearings on a 2016 dominater camper trailer.thank you

Trimbo
Trimbo · Camper Trailers

I am missing a few awning poles and I would like to purchase them for replacement. Also the coupling arm replacement as the poly block needs replacing. Also the the number stickers.

dallas p.

Don’t hold your breath waiting on a reply from GIC

dallas p. · NSW, Sydney

I recently purchased a 2017 dominator and there are awning poles and the rear winch missing.Could you advise where I can obtain these.

alost h.
alost h. · Camper Trailers

Hi Looking for the wheel bearings for a 2017 dominator.. What are the recommended ones?

Gerard M.
Gerard M. · Camper Trailers

Hi, I have bought a 2017 dominator camper trailer and the annex zip is broken. I took annex to a local canvas repair shop but they said the replacement zip is not available in Australia. They suggested changing the zip completely on the Annex and the zip
On the camper for the annex to attach too.
My question is there anywhere I could purchase a new zip from that matches black series ? Or is there a dealership I could purchase a new annex from. ( first annex bay)
Thanks In advance
Gerry

Gareth
Gareth · Camper Trailers

Missing water tank cap on black series dominator. Looking for a lockable replacement. It looks like a radiator connection.
Seeking guidance as to where to purchase.

steve j.
steve j. · VIC, Melbourne

I have 2013 GIC camper trailer and both my tyres are wearing on inside I have metal coming through on inside and brand new outside so this is extreme wear

steve j.
steve j. · Camper Trailers

Why are both my tyres wearing on inside only

Will h
Will h

Bent axle

Tom R.
Tom R. · Camper Trailers

G'day, I have a 2015 Sergeant. What bearing kits do I need to use when replacing the wheel bearings? Cheers

Jenni L.
Jenni L. · Camper Trailers

Hi GIC, we have a 2017 patron. We are part way through a lap of Oz. After a mishap putting the up one of the struts on the forward fold lid failed. We urgently need to replace it. We are currently stuck in Carnarvon, WA. Can you tell me what struts you guys use and where we can get them, please? Thanks, Jenni

Roger P.
Roger P. · QLD, Brisbane

your phone number

Sharon L.
Sharon L. · NSW, Sydney

What size gas struts are needed for a GIC offroad camper a seriel number so I can order some thanks in advance

Latief H.
Latief H. · Camper Trailers

I have a 2010 gic soft floor camper trailer does anyone know what wheel bearings they use.

Matt G.
Matt G. · Camper Trailers

I have purchased a 2012 gic black series soft floor camper trailer.
Is there anywhere where i can buy another awning and poles?

GIC   DM

Hi Matt, Unfortunately we don't have the awning and poles for the 2012 models.

Chris · Camper Trailers

Where I get a replacement cover for my 2015 camper with extra room. The strong PVC storage cover has worn over time and now allows water in

GIC   DM

Hi Chris, We do sell the original Black Series travel covers, they are $650.
If not you can purchase aftermarket covers from ebay.

Chris

I would love to purchase one through your company, but when my husband tried this at an earlier date he was unsuccessful, are you able to help me?

GIC   DM

Hi Chris, Can you send an email to parts@blackseries.com.au.

You will be able to order one through that email.

Kim B.
Kim B. · NSW, Sydney

Where can I get a printable set up manual for 2012 GIC camp trailer.

GIC   DM

Hi Kim, Please send email to phillip.s@blackseries.com.au.

Mick S.
Mick S.

Hi i have a 2011 model camper trailer but the top waterproof cover is not waterproof anymore ,i was wondering were i can purchase a new one
Cheers
Mick

Toni
Toni · QLD, Brisbane

Hi I have purchased a second hand 2011 GIC camper trailer. I can see by the trailer that there is velcro which would lead me to believe that either a wall or another room could be added. How do I go about buying additional rooms for this model camper please.

GIC   DM

Hi Toni, Unfortunately we have discontinued the additional rooms for our soft floor models.

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

Select a listing for your question
GIC Camper Trailers