4.1

76% · 17940 · 17%

Jamie
JamieHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Classic Fold Camper Trailer

I picked up my Black Series Classic Fold and couldn't be happier. What originally began as a fact finding mission ended up with a deposit down that day. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The finance was the easiest I have ever had to deal with which took all the stress out of the purchase. My camper was missing the tropical cover pole however after leaving a message my call was returned promptly and a replacement pole is guaranteed once back in stock. Show details ·  1
clinteveleigh
clinteveleighSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified NSW, Sydney

Great trailer

It was easy to find the store,
The range of products were great
In a whole the trailer is great but they need to take note of the little things on the trailer that happens in the gavenising process..  Show details ·  1
Richard
RichardSydney, NSW
Jon W.
Jon W.2 posts
Peter R
Peter RWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Camper Trailer

Products well set up and salesman very helpful and friendly. Product knowledge was excellent and all our questions were answered with confidence. We were very satisfied with the range of products offered and we think the quality is very good. Show details ·  1
Scott M
Scott MSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Great service and value for money

We are a return customer just brought a patron from the time we walked in we were looked after sales staff were great on picking up they demonstrated everything well and made sure you understand it. Just using it for the first time now and it set up very easy Show details ·  1
Sharon N
Sharon NSouth-East, TAS
  NSW, Sydney

Quality product for a good price

Considering all our transactions were done by phone or email, communication was good.
Delivery was prompt.
Quality of product is good and the list of items included in the price made the deal, value for money. Show details ·  1
Brett wright
Brett wrightMurray Region, NSW

Why didn’t I get early

Great range and show room was great wish we had more help to work out the set up but customer service has been great with a couple of little problems Show details
GIC
GIC   DM
Georgia P
Georgia PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Built strong and tough

From the moment of walking in the door it was a positive experience. The staff were engaging, friendly and knew their stuff. The product sold itself and it took no time at all to decide on a Patron and I’m very excited to start planning time away with the family and begin discovering Australia. Show details ·  1
kelvin S
kelvin SSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Service has been great, helpful staff

Picked up our sergeant this week, staff very helpful.
All items were included, some we even had forgotten about at the show.
Quality of the product great value for the money spent.
Staff have responded to all questions and provided information.
Looking forward to many adventures. Show details ·  1
R. Senior
R. SeniorSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

The last Phoenix

Customer service from Shaq was outstanding, he was helpful and answered my questions timely. We only had a couple of hiccup's (not because of Shaq) with parts and wiring but overall the experience was positive. we've been away a few times now beach camping and this trailer hasn't missed a beat, tracks well behind the car in the sand too. Show details ·  1
HAM
HAMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  NSW, Sydney
Wazza
Wazza
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Luv it best investment for family

Pick up are Alpha on Saturday 8/12/2018 in Sydney, Staff where great (Mary made us feel at home) any and all questions where answered. Will need to practice the set up and pack away of tent, as a bit hard with one person. Overall great product no complaints ezy to tow.

Chopper
ChopperSydney

Chassis issues

I have had a Blackseries Delta for 4years and finally found the time do a long planned trip across the Simpson Desert with the family. The chassis snapped in the middle of the desert. I had to leave the trailer in the desert and continue out of the desert for safety reasons. I notified Blackseries without any real concern or any help what so ever. If you have a Blackseries camper check the suspension coils for being cut to size with a grinder and the rear section of chassis for metal fatigue fractures. Thanks Blackseries for the worst experiences ever!!

GIC
GIC   DM
Twolegstwodogs
TwolegstwodogsGerringong2 posts
Troy D
Troy DGladstone2 posts

Amazing camper trailer

Very happy with purchase!! Very easy to set up and put down! Perfect size for our family!! Would highly recommend! Had couple of small issues but they were corrected instantly! Very happy customers!

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Jimmi
Jimmi

Time to Dominator the Road

I only used the online site throughout my buy process and found all the information I needed easily and without fuss. I was only interested in camper trailers and so found the range of products available excellent. The range offered covers all budgets ranging from entry level to high end and it appeared to me that the quality of the build was the same across the range. While I don't have children to consider I was impressed that the products offered clearly had families in mind. For myself making this purchase has been a 3 year journey with lots of research, so to settle on the Dominator as the solution for me speaks for itself I think.

penno
pennolalor park2 posts
  Verified NSW, Sydney

the perfect match to my needs

being a single bloke have just bought a classic 12 to start my around the country trip. saw the van at the recent 4x4 show at eastern creek, the weather was lousy but Mary went through with the demonstration with great skill while trying to close things up against the rain. I was further impressed by the follow up both before delivery and after, and the run through at pick up was also very good.

snowy
snowyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
John
JohnBrisbane2 posts

Camper Trailer

Good service, any problems were fixed fast by Jade we have just completed our second trip of around 4000 klms SA and Victoria back through Broken hill and over the great dividing range trailer went very well

Kenzia
KenziaRutherford4 posts

Excellent customer service

Very happy with the service. Explained everything. Threw in a few extra items. Showed us how to flip and set up.

Highly recommend

Clino
ClinoCoolum Beach
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Very happy and impressed with our Dominator

Very happy with the sales process. Phil was a great guy to deal with. Had our first trip this weekend and the Diminator survived a huge storm and kept my family safe and dry. Very happy.

JuLeS
JuLeSSydney, NSW2 posts
Mick
Mick
  Verified NSW, Sydney

It is everything I expected and more

It was a very easy process the sales staff were helpful i feel i got a lot for my money and could not be happier

Ian S
Ian S2 posts

Dominator is the one

We have only just taken possession of our new Dominator & the service from Shaquille & Troy at the Rocklea Depot was excellent. They were very helpful with all aspects of setting up and workings of the camper trailer. We feel very confident regarding our first trip away. Many Thanks

Joy & Ian

Jimbo
JimboWHITE ROCK

Great camper

We brought a Dominator which was ready on time. Had wrong jockey wheel fitted but was replaced straight away. Great product, easy to set up and use. Would love to be able to open the step door with the camper closed but just means we really have to think about where we store things. Tows really well over rough tracks. Looking forward to next trip to Kimberley area.

Bruce
Bruce
Dutchy
Dutchy3 posts

Awesome camp trailer

The store was well set out and very easy to navigate

The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful

The camp trailer has been awesome we have had many great adventures in it and have many more planned

MARY
MARY

Camper for the win

We had Troy as our salesman, we had our camper delivered within the timeframe advised. We had some warranty issues which were rectified under warranty without too much effort. Troy gave us a demo upon collection of the camper. I would like to recommend that they are registered prior to collection to save the hassle of going to a QLD transport office.

Beng and Raya
Beng and Raya

HQ 15 Review

We have the HQ 15 Great set up for 2 of us, love the out door pull out kitchen.

an out side TV aerial would be a good idea. couple of minor issues resolved good back up service.

thanks Aleks,Pete Melb,Jade,Mary and Alex Sydney.

Rocket Rod
Rocket RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great set up

since buying our Dominator we have travelled to central Qld and back to Melb on a shake down cruise. Have just got back from a 12000K trip up the Birdsville track up to N.T. and across the Savannah way free camping and fishing all the way into Qld then back to Melb via West Qld on as many dirt roads that we could. Easy to set up and take down only damage after this trip was the rear mudflaps both worn out by stones. Very Happy with my purchase.

A Maguire
A MaguireHolder

We love out Black Series HQ17 Caravan

8 years ago we purchased a GIC camper trailer that never missed a beat. In July we returned to Sydney to become the proud new owners of the HQ17 Caravan. We're now the king of the road. This beast seriously turns heads and is the perfect set up for the family wishing to hit the dirt tracks. The service from the minute we walked through the door was A1. But most importantly the after care has been worth writing about. You don't just drive out and become a dollar in the bank. Sydney store have been great to deal with post sales and I highly recommend these appropriately priced vans to those not wanting your standard grey nomad white tin box.

Brett
Brett

perfect camper

Just got back from our trip up the NSW coast in our new alpha . Plenty of room for our family of 5 , storage and sleeping room it worked fantastic very happy with it. Thank you Black Series for your affordable well built trailer that will give us plenty of memorable trips for years to come.

Dick M
Dick MAU4 posts
Geb
Geb

Love our camper trailer

We love our camper great with grand kids have just had our 1st adventure exploring great ocean road, easy to erect and pull down , great towing behind vehicle

Andrew

AshBellPort Macquarie
Al Campbell
Al CampbellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Best Decision Ever

After years of tents, we were tossing up whether to get a caravan or trailer. After a couple of months of research we decided on a trailer as it has the ability to go where a lot of caravans can't. Checked a number of companies and ended up at GIC Campbellfield. We decided on the Dominator and haven’t looked back. We have had no issues with it and the quality is excellent. Alex went out of his way to advise and help during the purchase process and all I can say is the whole process was a fantastic experience. If you want a quality product where the service is second to none then I cannot recommend GIC Campbellfield more highly. Fantastic service, Fantastic people.

Angie
AngieMyrniong
  Verified VIC, Melbourne

Great camper best decision buying a patron

Started with swag to tent to soft floor camper then decided to upgrade loved the look of the Patron. Went to gic Campbellfield had a look around we were very happy placed an order camper came with no problems no delays! Done a fair few trips absolutely love it kids love it.. Been back to gic for a part which we had no problems getting they were great!! Would highly recommend a black series..