GIC Camper Trailers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)

Sergeant camper

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

THE PATRON

Dominator dominated the tracks

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Great camper

I have the Sargent camper I find it suits my needs as I love the out door kitchen under awning I think an in house demo of how to set up the camper would help a lot of buyers as first time is difficult but by the third set up you are glad you bought it.

Doc n Anna

Doc n AnnaDarwin NT

LOVING IT

Dominator Camper

We purchased this camper after seeing a friends one and being impressed with the overall quality and finish of the trailer. Easy and quick set up for overnight stops and great big fridge drawer.
Great lay out as our 2 kids can sleep on table area and we don't have to bring stretcher beds etc.
Alex in Sydney was great to deal with and help arrange freight etc and lead time was only a week or two.
Only improvement would be a set up video, apart from that great product!

Happy campers

We purchased our dominator in may 2016. Delivered quickly in June 2016 and was able to take it away for june long weekend trip. We love this trailer and the service we get from the Sydney guys if we have questions or warranty queries. We have had no issues with our trailer but have upgraded the jockey wheel, wiring for the fridge as we have a cfx95 which is a large one. Purchase was simple and finance easy. Highly recommended value for money.

Great trailer

Purchased an extreme commando in march 2016. The initial communication left a little to be desired however we got there in the end! The trailer has been great with only a minor handbrake lever issue being rectified quickly with an upgraded part. Probably the best bang for buck trailer on the market. Would definitely consider another GIC product when i upgrade in the future.

WillAdelaide

The good and bad of Extreme Commando

HI Will

Thank you for your review, do you mind if I ask who it was you contacted so I can chase up what is happening in regards to rectifying this issues

scotty

scottyCanberra 2600, ACT

The camper trailer that's been to hell and survived

I have dragged this poor thing thru some of the nastiest places in oz. It has never leaked even in torrential downpoors and howling winds.The only time it got wet inside was when I got caught in a mini cyclone but even then I jus bailed out the water got the broken limbs of the tent an got on with camping.For a so called cheap camper the only thing I've fixed is to bolt the sink on & put 2 new tap's. I have seen dearer campers with more problem's & I guarantee not many of them would still be in as good a condition as mine after the 5 years of hell I've put it thru and probably another ten to come Thanks' GIC for making a cheap tough camper.

ChrisWamuran, Queensland

Great value

I have just bought the light off road black series with the options pack, I found it easy to tow and reverse , easy to set up and has loads of storage space. Service was hassle free and trailer and tent are great quality. Thanks GIC for a great product, we love it.
Great tent, great options, great price

sessel03

sessel03gladstone

My GIC

Kristy M

Kristy MThornton, New South Wales

Happy Campers

ChrisAlice springs

Happy

We purchased the extreme off road which had to come by transport from Sydney we found GIC to be very helpful. They emailed me back in response to any questions I had and when I rang them to see how trailer was going were again very helpful. Trailer arrived no worries with only one scratch which I fixed straight away. So far so good and as stated by a few others on this site it's not a high end camper but for the money it has everything we need. Everything opens and closes and the finish is good.
Value for money camper
Not much

lurch

lurchMelbourne, Victoria

good value basic camper

Value for money

I have just recently purchased a semi off road 2012 with heaps of extras thrown in for free. Drove from Melbourne to Sydney to collect it, towed great. sure found a few problems which I rectified. Being a tradie, I reckon for the price they are pretty good. What do people want? A Merc for a Holden price?
Price & extras
More QC would be good.

Abs and T S.

Abs and T S.asked

Camper Trailers

We recently purchased a new 2019 "demo" Sergeant. We were wondering what size propane bottles fit in the factory racks? The website says an 8.8lb bottle, but we could not find such a thing anywhere online. Is is just a standard 20lb tank? Thank you in advance.

Black S.GIC

In the sergeant you can fit 4.5kg gas bottle holders.
The water tank is 80Litres

bally

ballyasked

Does anybody have a problem with the starter on the 3 burner stove

Rhonda

Rhondaasked

Camper Trailers

What are the fridge dimensions that will fit the Classic Fold camper trailer? Lots here about the Dominator but not much about its smaller version. Keen to know fridge/freezer size.

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

GIC Camper Trailers

Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers
CategoryPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops
Seller Type Manufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own Products
After Sales ServiceYesYesYes
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers