GIC Camper Trailers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (30)

Tiffany

TiffanyDarling Downs, QLD

Love our Black Series Camper Trailer!

The guys at Brisbane were friendly and helpful and made buying our Camper a great experience. The Camper Trailer is high quality and we enjoy going camping with our Black Series Camper!

Bigbad

BigbadSydney, NSW

Very happy

The showroom was very good, staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about the products, the camper trailer has quality workmanship and is made in Australia. On pick-up of the trailer the staff were very helpful.

matt

mattCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

very good value for money

We love our trailer. It makes life alot easier when going camping with the family. We did have a problem with one of the zips but was quickly resolved though warranty. Great value for money and the team at Black series in Melbourne are great to deal with.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

First time campers.

The store is fantastic, I wanted the luxury caravan, but having never towed a vehicle or been on a camping trip, we opted for the Classic Fold camper trailer. Easy to set up,Missing tropical poles, after calling the store the replacement poles were on there way. Staff were also extremely helpful and friendly.

Gus B.

Gus B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome camper and great service

The salesman Aleks was fantastic went out of his to fully show and demonstrate the product. He is a genuine person and would certainly be an asset to the company (don't let him go). Looking forward to using the camper and send photos back.
(I hope that Aleks gets gets notification of my review)
Regards
Gus Bormann

Jamie

JamieHunter Region, NSW

Classic Fold Camper Trailer

I picked up my Black Series Classic Fold and couldn't be happier. What originally began as a fact finding mission ended up with a deposit down that day. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The finance was the easiest I have ever had to deal with which took all the stress out of the purchase. My camper was missing the tropical cover pole however after leaving a message my call was returned promptly and a replacement pole is guaranteed once back in stock.

clinteveleigh

clinteveleighSydney, NSW

Great trailer

It was easy to find the store,
The range of products were great
In a whole the trailer is great but they need to take note of the little things on the trailer that happens in the gavenising process..

Black S.GIC

A whole lotta camper for the price!

Peter R

Peter RWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Camper Trailer

Products well set up and salesman very helpful and friendly. Product knowledge was excellent and all our questions were answered with confidence. We were very satisfied with the range of products offered and we think the quality is very good.

Scott M

Scott MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and value for money

We are a return customer just brought a patron from the time we walked in we were looked after sales staff were great on picking up they demonstrated everything well and made sure you understand it. Just using it for the first time now and it set up very easy

Sharon N

Sharon NSouth-East, TAS

Quality product for a good price.

Considering all our transactions were done by phone or email, communication was good.
Delivery was prompt.
Quality of product is good and the list of items included in the price made the deal, value for money.

Georgia P

Georgia PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Built strong and tough.

From the moment of walking in the door it was a positive experience. The staff were engaging, friendly and knew their stuff. The product sold itself and it took no time at all to decide on a Patron and I’m very excited to start planning time away with the family and begin discovering Australia.

kelvin S

kelvin SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service has been great, helpful staff.

Picked up our sergeant this week, staff very helpful.
All items were included, some we even had forgotten about at the show.
Quality of the product great value for the money spent.
Staff have responded to all questions and provided information.
Looking forward to many adventures.

Black S.GIC

Luv it best investment for family

Pick up are Alpha on Saturday 8/12/2018 in Sydney, Staff where great (Mary made us feel at home) any and all questions where answered. Will need to practice the set up and pack away of tent, as a bit hard with one person. Overall great product no complaints ezy to tow.

Troy D

Troy DGladstone

Amazing camper trailer

Very happy with purchase!! Very easy to set up and put down! Perfect size for our family!! Would highly recommend! Had couple of small issues but they were corrected instantly! Very happy customers!

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Time to Dominator the Road....

I only used the online site throughout my buy process and found all the information I needed easily and without fuss. I was only interested in camper trailers and so found the range of products available excellent. The range offered covers all budgets ranging from entry level to high end and it appeared to me that the quality of the build was the same across the range. While I don't have children to consider I was impressed that the products offered clearly had families in mind. For myself making this purchase has been a 3 year journey with lots of research, so to settle on the Dominator as the solution for me speaks for itself I think.

Kenzia

KenziaRutherford

Excellent customer service

Very happy with the service. Explained everything. Threw in a few extra items. Showed us how to flip and set up.
Highly recommend

Clino

ClinoCoolum Beach

Very happy and impressed with our Dominator.

Very happy with the sales process. Phil was a great guy to deal with. Had our first trip this weekend and the Diminator survived a huge storm and kept my family safe and dry. Very happy.

Black S.GIC

It is everything I expected and more

It was a very easy process the sales staff were helpful i feel i got a lot for my money and could not be happier

Dominator is the one

We have only just taken possession of our new Dominator & the service from Shaquille & Troy at the Rocklea Depot was excellent. They were very helpful with all aspects of setting up and workings of the camper trailer. We feel very confident regarding our first trip away. Many Thanks
Joy & Ian