GIC Camper Trailers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (39)

Sharon N

Sharon NSouth-East, TAS

Quality product for a good price.

Considering all our transactions were done by phone or email, communication was good.
Delivery was prompt.
Quality of product is good and the list of items included in the price made the deal, value for money.

Brett wright

Brett wrightMurray Region, NSW

Why didn’t I get early

Great range and show room was great wish we had more help to work out the set up but customer service has been great with a couple of little problems

Georgia P

Georgia PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Built strong and tough.

From the moment of walking in the door it was a positive experience. The staff were engaging, friendly and knew their stuff. The product sold itself and it took no time at all to decide on a Patron and I’m very excited to start planning time away with the family and begin discovering Australia.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

kelvin S

kelvin SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service has been great, helpful staff.

Picked up our sergeant this week, staff very helpful.
All items were included, some we even had forgotten about at the show.
Quality of the product great value for the money spent.
Staff have responded to all questions and provided information.
Looking forward to many adventures.

R. Senior

R. SeniorSouth East Queensland, QLD

The last Phoenix

Customer service from Shaq was outstanding, he was helpful and answered my questions timely. We only had a couple of hiccup's (not because of Shaq) with parts and wiring but overall the experience was positive. we've been away a few times now beach camping and this trailer hasn't missed a beat, tracks well behind the car in the sand too.

HAM

HAMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dominator hasn't let us down

We bought the Black Series Dominator 3yrs ago and have done 3 decent trips in it. We've been happy with it. Had a couple of minor issues with parts such as bearings in fridge slide out and a bent pole when collapsing the tent which the guys at the warehouse replaced promptly. We've taken the Dominator off road few times and its always handled it great, I think it'll go anywhere you're game enough to take it. The one annoying thing with it though is the hook/pole-end system when attaching the awning as they're not secure and fall out multiple times when struggling with the canvas roof getting it set up. Having said that we do love our camper and planning our next trip with it. Customer service always been good and the camper is a solid unit.

Black S.GIC

Luv it best investment for family

Pick up are Alpha on Saturday 8/12/2018 in Sydney, Staff where great (Mary made us feel at home) any and all questions where answered. Will need to practice the set up and pack away of tent, as a bit hard with one person. Overall great product no complaints ezy to tow.

Chopper

ChopperSydney

Chassis issues

I have had a Blackseries Delta for 4years and finally found the time do a long planned trip across the Simpson Desert with the family. The chassis snapped in the middle of the desert. I had to leave the trailer in the desert and continue out of the desert for safety reasons. I notified Blackseries without any real concern or any help what so ever. If you have a Blackseries camper check the suspension coils for being cut to size with a grinder and the rear section of chassis for metal fatigue fractures. Thanks Blackseries for the worst experiences ever!!

Twolegstwodogs

TwolegstwodogsGerringong

If you're a single traveller, the Dominator is pretty good...

Troy D

Troy DGladstone

Amazing camper trailer

Very happy with purchase!! Very easy to set up and put down! Perfect size for our family!! Would highly recommend! Had couple of small issues but they were corrected instantly! Very happy customers!

Black S.GIC

Time to Dominator the Road....

I only used the online site throughout my buy process and found all the information I needed easily and without fuss. I was only interested in camper trailers and so found the range of products available excellent. The range offered covers all budgets ranging from entry level to high end and it appeared to me that the quality of the build was the same across the range. While I don't have children to consider I was impressed that the products offered clearly had families in mind. For myself making this purchase has been a 3 year journey with lots of research, so to settle on the Dominator as the solution for me speaks for itself I think.

penno

pennolalor park

the perfect match to my needs

being a single bloke have just bought a classic 12 to start my around the country trip. saw the van at the recent 4x4 show at eastern creek, the weather was lousy but Mary went through with the demonstration with great skill while trying to close things up against the rain. I was further impressed by the follow up both before delivery and after, and the run through at pick up was also very good.

snowy

snowyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

circus on wheels

John

JohnBrisbane

Camper Trailer

Good service, any problems were fixed fast by Jade we have just completed our second trip of around 4000 klms SA and Victoria back through Broken hill and over the great dividing range trailer went very well

Kenzia

KenziaRutherford

Excellent customer service

Very happy with the service. Explained everything. Threw in a few extra items. Showed us how to flip and set up.
Highly recommend

Clino

ClinoCoolum Beach

Very happy and impressed with our Dominator.

Very happy with the sales process. Phil was a great guy to deal with. Had our first trip this weekend and the Diminator survived a huge storm and kept my family safe and dry. Very happy.

JuLeS

JuLeSSydney

Worst Customer Service I’ve Ever Had… And had an 18 ½ week lead time.

It is everything I expected and more

It was a very easy process the sales staff were helpful i feel i got a lot for my money and could not be happier

Dominator is the one

We have only just taken possession of our new Dominator & the service from Shaquille & Troy at the Rocklea Depot was excellent. They were very helpful with all aspects of setting up and workings of the camper trailer. We feel very confident regarding our first trip away. Many Thanks
Joy & Ian

Jimbo

JimboWHITE ROCK

Great camper

We brought a Dominator which was ready on time. Had wrong jockey wheel fitted but was replaced straight away. Great product, easy to set up and use. Would love to be able to open the step door with the camper closed but just means we really have to think about where we store things. Tows really well over rough tracks. Looking forward to next trip to Kimberley area.