GIC Camper Trailers
Listing monitored by GIC

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (40)

EYES ARE WATCHING
EYES ARE WATCHINGSale

Helped with our issues.

We bought a Alpha camper from black series,
We had a few issues with our camper and black series where very helpful in addressing the problems, they even chucked in a few extra items,
We where more then happy with the outcome,
Thanks Jade and Alex for helping us,
I recommend everyone who has a problem or issue please contact these guys, they will be more then happy to rectify you problems.

Thanks for helping us guys.
Marco & Joanne

HQ17- love it!

We picked up our HQ17 a few months ago, we purchased it based on the layout for our family and with a budget in mind. We have just finished an 8500km trip through SA, NT and western Qld. The van was great. We had a couple of little issues with it in the road I patched up, and have since logged warranty jobs for. GIC have been most helpful in resolving these for us. The team also took time to listen to a couple of things that can be improved, and genuinely took an interest in what I thought could be better. We love our van, and are happy with the overall finish and very happy with how it tows. It is heavy, but we knew that when we bought it, and in turn we are conscious of how we load the van.

Scott
ScottHarrington Park

Black series Sargent

The Sargent Camper trailer is exactly what my family and I were after. Easy to set up and tows really well. Had 1 issue with the sink drain. Filled out the warranty page on the website. Had a prompt reply and the part replaced and posted within a week. Also was asked if pick up or post was more convenient. Thank you Gary.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Cathrine
CathrineHurstbridge

Our first big trip.

We brought our Dominator in December 2017. We took away a couple of weekends just to get used to it. Then on the 12/07/18 we travelled to Simpson Desert with camper trailer. It did not miss a beat. No dust in any cupboards (not like other camper trailers). Not dust whatsoever ever in trailer while travelling. Sat behind car and towed beautifully. We are very happy with camper trailer.

Excellent Service

We picked up our new black series dominator camper yesterday and couldn't be happier. Came with all the bells and whistles so we don't have to go purchase any extras it was all included. Excellent customer service and a special thank you to Aleks (Campbellfield Store) for all your help. It was an extremely smooth transition from purchase to delivery. Would highly recommend!

Bartee1992Newcastle

Delivery Delays

Tim
Tim

Buyer Beware - worst customer service

Heleen K
Heleen KPerth, Western Australia

Sales department need some improvement

Mark E
Mark ESydney

2018 patron warranty

Purchased a 2018 patron camper and after afew small trips away noticed i had 2 shock absorbers leaking aswell as a faulty battery charger faulty rear latch handle. Contacted Jade in after sales at Sydney who talked me through the steps for a warranty claim and processed the claim within minutes and informed me that they would replace all failed parts as well as replace the 2shocks which werent even leaking.
TNT had a few issues and after a week i contacted Jade again and we arranged a time to pick up the parts. Jade couldn't be easier to deal with and I'm more then happy with the outcome. Definitely deal with Jade directly if you have ant concerns/issues highly recommended!

Love Black Series

We brought our Alpha trailer last year from Black series and love it. We love the storage, space and easy set up of the alpha. All these things are very important to us as a family of 6. We had one small issue which black series where extremely helpful in repairing under warrently. Thanks to Jade and the team at Black series

SweetsSurry Hills

Good camper - after care is a concern

I'm impressed with the camper (Extreme Commando) but I am very frustrated at the after care. I completed the customer support form over 3 weeks ago, provided all of the necessary information and photos (one of my tent peg anchors has come off). I've called up the Sydney office 3 times now. Each time I have been assured I would hear back from someone - still no response. This is very frustrating. Above all, I wanted a response from someone, and to know what the next steps were to resolve the issue. Just basic customer service.

Thanks Aleks.

I'm pleased to report that I'm now booked in to have the canvas repaired and GIC have been very responsive in assisting with this.

Happy camper

Upgraded from hard floor which done job for 10 years look around for months at all options kept coming back to black series campbellfield dominator ticked all the boxes and price couldn't be beaten so the dominator was it forward fold, nice sitting area and got all the bell and whistles picked it up and loaded all my gear in toes excellent behind my FJ cruiser of camping I go couldn't be happier it's like a caravan that I can take anywhere handles all the rough stuff I'm a happy camper .had I slight glitch with one stabilizer leg but when a got home the boys at campbellfield took care of me couldn't be more satisfied..... thanks black series ...

Black S.GIC

Fantastic camper in its price range

The camper dominates all other campers in its price range, the dominator is a fantastic camper. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Black S.GIC

Thank you Troy for the great review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your camper trailer. Happy camping.
Kind regards
Aleks
GIC Black Series

Baldy
BaldyAdelaide

Great camper and fantastic value.

We've done over 2,200 kms in our Dominator and it's a good news story. We have just been on the rough and dusty stuff (Flinders Ranges) for Easter as well as the smooth on a few occasions and the camper has given us nothing but enjoyment (and has remained 95% internally dust free). We've done a few mods to make it even better and will no doubt do a couple more as we use it more and learn from our experiences, but nothing we've done has been forced or from something broken. For the money we paid we couldn't be happier. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment. Happy to recommend Black Series to anyone. Aleks was also great to deal with in the Melbourne office.

SKSHCairns

Black Series Campers - Alpha

This has been the worst customer service experience. Organising our finance was a breeze no issue taking our money....10 weeks after our Camper was paid in full we are still waiting on our product. Each call and email sent...we get "we will call you back" OR "........ is in a meeting". So unprofessional and incompetent. If we knew what we would face once we had paid in full for our Camper we would not have continued with this sale. To date we have made several email complaints and are now in the process of filing a formal complaint with the Office of Fair Trade. Nothing but a nightmare! Go to MDC! If we could rate this in the negative we would...only by default they get a 1 star rating from us!

Sergeant camper

Candy S
Candy SAU

Dreadful experience

Despite paying a deposit, we were lied to about the whereabouts of our trailer that we thought we were getting before Easter. Brisbane blamed Sydney, Sydney blamed Brisbane. Took 2 weeks to get our deposit back and the Customer Service was so bad that they have supposedly implemented mystery shoppers and more training for the employee that we dealt with. Absolutely dreadful service in Brisbane and honestly not much better from Sydney. Reading some of the reviews about the product and after-sales service we've dodged a bullet and we'll be happy to give our money to someone else. Would not recommend this company if they were the last camper trailer company open.

martin_s
martin_sSydney, NSW

We love it!

We were looking for a middle of the road camper trailer, with the aim of getting the family out and about into the bush more. After looking at a range of soft floor campers the Sergeant offered the best value for money combination we could find.

Since purchasing last year we've done a couple of long, and a bunch of short trips with NSW and Victoria. The trailer has performed with no issues, and it's been great to be able to hitch it up to the car with a minimum of preparation. Highly recommended!

KylieMelbourne

Black series Delta Camper

Kylie

Nearly 2 years on and I’m still fighting to get the camper sorted EVEN though they have admitted the canvas is faulty! I have wasted so much money and time running around to try get my lemon fixed. I am so disappointed

bennHobart

Black series dominator

In all we are very disappointed with our dominator, after sales service is shocking, after our first trip in tassie the sink plug assembly fell apart, floor inside the camper lifted up, 5 reflectors fell off, and when in contact with management in Sydney I'll accept that first response was very fast but after 7 weeks no more contact, ringing or email not a soul wanted to know, the management I am dealing with is a joke.

benn

Good to see gic keeping with its standards still not resolved ACCC was very interested in this case, next step lawyers... Not a company you can trust

StewSydney

We really do enjoy our Dominator Camper Trailer, we have just one question for other Dominator users

Stew

Yes, So long as its Not Your Operations Manager that contacts me.
Stewart

Black S.GIC

HI Stew, i will ensure someone else contacts you.

Camper is great though workmanship leaves a bit to be desired

Black S.GIC

Great trailer, great after sales service.

I bought a Black Series Extreme Commando trailer. Everything on the trailer worked well, easy to set up even on my own, except for one thing - the tap in the kitchen didn't work. I emailed the support team, and received a phone call within the next day or two. They sent a new pump immediately, which arrived within, again, the next day or two. I installed it myself, problem solved. Very happy with the trailer, but more impressed with the after sales service. Thank you Black Series campers.

Wato
WatoMelbourne

2017 Patron purchase

Stu
Stuinverloch

Excellent after sales service

My Dominator developed a leaking sink tap.
I contacted customer service to find out how to replace or repair.
GIC expressed posted a new replacement Tap that day it arrived the following day.

FANTASTIC

It is now in and works a treat.

Thank you GIC.