GIC Camper Trailers

Chopper

ChopperSydney

Chassis issues

I have had a Blackseries Delta for 4years and finally found the time do a long planned trip across the Simpson Desert with the family. The chassis snapped in the middle of the desert. I had to leave the trailer in the desert and continue out of the desert for safety reasons. I notified Blackseries without any real concern or any help what so ever. If you have a Blackseries camper check the suspension coils for being cut to size with a grinder and the rear section of chassis for metal fatigue fractures. Thanks Blackseries for the worst experiences ever!!

snowy

snowyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

circus on wheels

JuLeS

JuLeSSydney

Worst Customer Service I’ve Ever Had… And had an 18 ½ week lead time.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Bartee1992Newcastle

Delivery Delays

SKSHCairns

Black Series Campers - Alpha

This has been the worst customer service experience. Organising our finance was a breeze no issue taking our money....10 weeks after our Camper was paid in full we are still waiting on our product. Each call and email sent...we get "we will call you back" OR "........ is in a meeting". So unprofessional and incompetent. If we knew what we would face once we had paid in full for our Camper we would not have continued with this sale. To date we have made several email complaints and are now in the process of filing a formal complaint with the Office of Fair Trade. Nothing but a nightmare! Go to MDC! If we could rate this in the negative we would...only by default they get a 1 star rating from us!

Candy S

Candy SAU

Dreadful experience

Despite paying a deposit, we were lied to about the whereabouts of our trailer that we thought we were getting before Easter. Brisbane blamed Sydney, Sydney blamed Brisbane. Took 2 weeks to get our deposit back and the Customer Service was so bad that they have supposedly implemented mystery shoppers and more training for the employee that we dealt with. Absolutely dreadful service in Brisbane and honestly not much better from Sydney. Reading some of the reviews about the product and after-sales service we've dodged a bullet and we'll be happy to give our money to someone else. Would not recommend this company if they were the last camper trailer company open.

KylieMelbourne

Black series Delta Camper

Kylie

Nearly 2 years on and I’m still fighting to get the camper sorted EVEN though they have admitted the canvas is faulty! I have wasted so much money and time running around to try get my lemon fixed. I am so disappointed

Gic Not Interested. Customer Service Non Existent

Postie
Postie

Hi Postie

Can you please email directly at the following email address
nicholas.s@blackseries.com.au

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

Lack of customer service

We picked up our new camper last Friday. Got rain on the Saturday and found water leaked into the front toolbox. Later discovered weld defects which have caused the leak and some rusting. Also discovered further weld defects on the stone guard containing rust and substantial damage to the powder coating.
After notifying the showroom, we were advised to submit an online claim. After three phone calls to follow up have been told that we need to take the trailer to an authorised repairer.
Extremely disappointed in this level of service especially given that the trailer is brand new. We have not even had the chance to use it and we have to arrange to have the trailer repaired.

Angie E

Angie EBrisbane

Poor customer service

tinamolong

Worst experience ever

We bought a alpha trailer in Milpera NSW. Paid deposit and after Numerous phone calls went to pick it up 5 weeks later. As we were told it was ready but when made the 4 hour drive to pick it up it wasn't even registered. Come back Monday. They said. RMS 5 minutes away. we paid the blueslip. finally 6 weeks later check came. Hopefully will never have to deal with the lying [name removed] again.

tina

not sure why names have be deleted off my review

Black S.GIC

Product review do this to cover them self from any possible legal ramifications please feel free to contact me at the Sydney office if you wish to name this person or wish to discuss this with me.

Regards
Nick

Terrible service!!

MaddyMatt
MaddyMatt

Thanks Nick for your reply.

We were told out cover will be here his week, that was Monday, we are still waiting. Will keep you updated about the storage box

Mickparkes

Warranty terrible

Purchased a GIC Extreme Commando had to fix a few things up to start with just small things for the price seemed good value. Used it 3 times and stitching is coming apart on closer inspection the quality of stitching is of poor quality.
First contact was on 4th Jan 16 spoke on phone and was assured someone from warranty will contact me and sent email with photos as asked.
Rang again on 11th Jan that's not correct procedure ''followed correct procedure through support page on 25th Feb - no response.
After 3 phone calls and 3 emails with photos no one has got back to me.
What a pity as it is ok otherwise.

Waste of money

Poor workmanship all over, needed new wiringloom, zippers, wheel hubs out of alignment and gic want nothing to do with us

Hi Dansha654

I am sorry you feel your trailer is a waste of money, do you mind if I ask who it is you have been dealing with in regards to rectifying this issue ?

Dansha654
Dansha654

The persons I was dealing with were Jim and Costa, although there were all the other who I approached at camping and outdoor shows, all reps of GIC and I was never given any respect or solutions how this problem could have been solved.

Hi Dansha654

how long ago did you contact us regarding these issues

Jeanette Repellis

Jeanette Repellisvarsity lakes

leaks

We are staying at Nambucca heads and it is raining it leaks so bad. My oztrail tent held up better. What a waste of $5200.00

Trudi

TrudiBacchus Marsh, Victoria

headache and haven't even got it yet...

Ordered our trailer and told it would be ready on the 8th Dec. We called a few days prior to see what was happening to be told the tent hadn't arrived from overseas yet and they had no idea when it would arrive. Thankfully it arrived a few days later, we hot the vin number so we could book it in with vic roads for rego to be told by vic roads that vin number was already registered on a trailer. We had to chase gic up constantly about the tent and vin number, no one returned our calls or kept us informed. We were told our trailer would be picked up by a courier 7 days ago, now apparently the courier won't go collect it..
Now driving from Melbourne to Sydney 2 days before our camping holiday for Xmas to pick it up.

mbyrnes29

mbyrnes29Sydney, Australia

New 12ft was Damaged

We collected our 12ft camper on Firday. Set it up on Sunday to mist down. We spotted 3 small holes and a window zip beside holes dose not work.. Very very disappointed as you can imagine..

I asked for it to be replaced but was told GIC will get it repaired. I'm not happy to have a new tent that needs repairing.. Its a damaged product.

Waiting on a call back about a repair date.

Watch this space as we'll see what the after sale service is..

Sheenah Whitten

Sheenah WhittenWoolgoolga, New South Wales

Shoddy workmanship

Doors don't line up, water tank leaks, clips to close camper up broke after 2 uses, kitchen door doesn't stay in it to came out while driving is now completely buckled. company does not care, not interested in our problems

Don't go near this company

Complete rubbish

Bob

Due to the possibility of legal action against myself for writing an honest review, I will no longer submit any more corospondence into this matter. I bid you and your company good luck for the future.