GIC Camper Trailers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
Jakjor

JakjorNortheast, VIC

Great item, poor communication

My husband and I were lucky enough to take ownership of our classic fold this past weekend. While the handover was smooth and quick, communication in the lead up to this was very disappointing. It seems that the advertisement stating immediate delivery was not true as we waited just on a month and we were the ones making contact with Black series to find out which stages we were at etc...
Can’t fault the product so far, it tows nicely and was easy to set up!

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Black series Camper trailer

Brett wright

Brett wrightMurray Region, NSW

Why didn’t I get early

Great range and show room was great wish we had more help to work out the set up but customer service has been great with a couple of little problems

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Chopper

ChopperSydney

Chassis issues

I have had a Blackseries Delta for 4years and finally found the time do a long planned trip across the Simpson Desert with the family. The chassis snapped in the middle of the desert. I had to leave the trailer in the desert and continue out of the desert for safety reasons. I notified Blackseries without any real concern or any help what so ever. If you have a Blackseries camper check the suspension coils for being cut to size with a grinder and the rear section of chassis for metal fatigue fractures. Thanks Blackseries for the worst experiences ever!!

snowy

snowyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

circus on wheels

JuLeS

JuLeSSydney

Worst Customer Service I’ve Ever Had… And had an 18 ½ week lead time.

Bartee1992Newcastle

Delivery Delays

Tim

Tim

Buyer Beware - worst customer service

Heleen K

Heleen KPerth, Western Australia

Sales department need some improvement

SweetsSurry Hills

Good camper - after care is a concern

I'm impressed with the camper (Extreme Commando) but I am very frustrated at the after care. I completed the customer support form over 3 weeks ago, provided all of the necessary information and photos (one of my tent peg anchors has come off). I've called up the Sydney office 3 times now. Each time I have been assured I would hear back from someone - still no response. This is very frustrating. Above all, I wanted a response from someone, and to know what the next steps were to resolve the issue. Just basic customer service.

Thanks Aleks.

I'm pleased to report that I'm now booked in to have the canvas repaired and GIC have been very responsive in assisting with this.

SKSHCairns

Black Series Campers - Alpha

This has been the worst customer service experience. Organising our finance was a breeze no issue taking our money....10 weeks after our Camper was paid in full we are still waiting on our product. Each call and email sent...we get "we will call you back" OR "........ is in a meeting". So unprofessional and incompetent. If we knew what we would face once we had paid in full for our Camper we would not have continued with this sale. To date we have made several email complaints and are now in the process of filing a formal complaint with the Office of Fair Trade. Nothing but a nightmare! Go to MDC! If we could rate this in the negative we would...only by default they get a 1 star rating from us!

Candy S

Candy SAU

Dreadful experience

Despite paying a deposit, we were lied to about the whereabouts of our trailer that we thought we were getting before Easter. Brisbane blamed Sydney, Sydney blamed Brisbane. Took 2 weeks to get our deposit back and the Customer Service was so bad that they have supposedly implemented mystery shoppers and more training for the employee that we dealt with. Absolutely dreadful service in Brisbane and honestly not much better from Sydney. Reading some of the reviews about the product and after-sales service we've dodged a bullet and we'll be happy to give our money to someone else. Would not recommend this company if they were the last camper trailer company open.

KylieMelbourne

Black series Delta Camper

Kylie

Nearly 2 years on and I’m still fighting to get the camper sorted EVEN though they have admitted the canvas is faulty! I have wasted so much money and time running around to try get my lemon fixed. I am so disappointed

bennHobart

Black series dominator

In all we are very disappointed with our dominator, after sales service is shocking, after our first trip in tassie the sink plug assembly fell apart, floor inside the camper lifted up, 5 reflectors fell off, and when in contact with management in Sydney I'll accept that first response was very fast but after 7 weeks no more contact, ringing or email not a soul wanted to know, the management I am dealing with is a joke.

benn

Good to see gic keeping with its standards still not resolved ACCC was very interested in this case, next step lawyers... Not a company you can trust

StewSydney

We really do enjoy our Dominator Camper Trailer, we have just one question for other Dominator users

Stew

Yes, So long as its Not Your Operations Manager that contacts me.
Stewart

Black S.GIC

HI Stew, i will ensure someone else contacts you.

Shawnee N.

Shawnee N.asked

Camper Trailers

Anyone know where I can purchase a new canopy/tent to the 2017 model GCI alpha black series?
Our tent is in very poor condition with the windows over the bed falling apart as well as all the straps disintegrating.

Abs and T S.

Abs and T S.asked

Camper Trailers

We recently purchased a new 2019 "demo" Sergeant. We were wondering what size propane bottles fit in the factory racks? The website says an 8.8lb bottle, but we could not find such a thing anywhere online. Is is just a standard 20lb tank? Thank you in advance.

Black S.GIC

In the sergeant you can fit 4.5kg gas bottle holders.
The water tank is 80Litres

bally

ballyasked

Does anybody have a problem with the starter on the 3 burner stove

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

GIC Camper Trailers

Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers
CategoryPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops
Seller Type Manufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own Products
After Sales ServiceYesYesYes
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers