GIC Camper Trailers

Terrible service!!

MaddyMatt
MaddyMatt

Thanks Nick for your reply.

We were told out cover will be here his week, that was Monday, we are still waiting. Will keep you updated about the storage box

Annied
Anniedliverpool

Stuff forgotten and broken!!

Hi Annied

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the missing products and I am glad we were able to supply you with them. In regards to your broken tap had you contacted us we would have been more then happy to send you out replacements.

Mickparkes

Warranty terrible

Purchased a GIC Extreme Commando had to fix a few things up to start with just small things for the price seemed good value. Used it 3 times and stitching is coming apart on closer inspection the quality of stitching is of poor quality.
First contact was on 4th Jan 16 spoke on phone and was assured someone from warranty will contact me and sent email with photos as asked.
Rang again on 11th Jan that's not correct procedure ''followed correct procedure through support page on 25th Feb - no response.
After 3 phone calls and 3 emails with photos no one has got back to me.
What a pity as it is ok otherwise.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Waste of money

Poor workmanship all over, needed new wiringloom, zippers, wheel hubs out of alignment and gic want nothing to do with us

Hi Dansha654

I am sorry you feel your trailer is a waste of money, do you mind if I ask who it is you have been dealing with in regards to rectifying this issue ?

Dansha654
Dansha654

The persons I was dealing with were Jim and Costa, although there were all the other who I approached at camping and outdoor shows, all reps of GIC and I was never given any respect or solutions how this problem could have been solved.

Hi Dansha654

how long ago did you contact us regarding these issues

Jeanette Repellis
Jeanette Repellisvarsity lakes

leaks

We are staying at Nambucca heads and it is raining it leaks so bad. My oztrail tent held up better. What a waste of $5200.00

Trudi
TrudiBacchus Marsh, Victoria

headache and haven't even got it yet...

Ordered our trailer and told it would be ready on the 8th Dec. We called a few days prior to see what was happening to be told the tent hadn't arrived from overseas yet and they had no idea when it would arrive. Thankfully it arrived a few days later, we hot the vin number so we could book it in with vic roads for rego to be told by vic roads that vin number was already registered on a trailer. We had to chase gic up constantly about the tent and vin number, no one returned our calls or kept us informed. We were told our trailer would be picked up by a courier 7 days ago, now apparently the courier won't go collect it..
Now driving from Melbourne to Sydney 2 days before our camping holiday for Xmas to pick it up.

mbyrnes29
mbyrnes29Sydney, Australia

New 12ft was Damaged

We collected our 12ft camper on Firday. Set it up on Sunday to mist down. We spotted 3 small holes and a window zip beside holes dose not work.. Very very disappointed as you can imagine..

I asked for it to be replaced but was told GIC will get it repaired. I'm not happy to have a new tent that needs repairing.. Its a damaged product.

Waiting on a call back about a repair date.

Watch this space as we'll see what the after sale service is..

Sheenah Whitten
Sheenah WhittenWoolgoolga, New South Wales

Shoddy workmanship

Doors don't line up, water tank leaks, clips to close camper up broke after 2 uses, kitchen door doesn't stay in it to came out while driving is now completely buckled. company does not care, not interested in our problems

Don't go near this company

Complete rubbish

Bob

Due to the possibility of legal action against myself for writing an honest review, I will no longer submit any more corospondence into this matter. I bid you and your company good luck for the future.

Leanne MiddletonTamworth, New South Wales

Tent is below standard

Jenny & Petewindsor

I used to own a GIC over three years ago

Jenny & Pete

No warranty, liars and bullies after sale service

steve houlihan
steve houlihan
SandraIngleburn

Bad choice

We bought our Gic camper in 2009, it was the cheapest quality and the heaviest to put up, it pooled with water and leaked badly, ended up taking tent off and using as trailer. We hosed the tent about four times when we bought it home, but it still pooled badly, not fun.

Pete
PeteSydney

Rubbish! Don't Buy One!

Shawnee N.
Shawnee N.asked
Camper Trailers

Anyone know where I can purchase a new canopy/tent to the 2017 model GCI alpha black series?
Our tent is in very poor condition with the windows over the bed falling apart as well as all the straps disintegrating.

Abs and T S.
Abs and T S.asked
Camper Trailers

We recently purchased a new 2019 "demo" Sergeant. We were wondering what size propane bottles fit in the factory racks? The website says an 8.8lb bottle, but we could not find such a thing anywhere online. Is is just a standard 20lb tank? Thank you in advance.

Black S.GIC

In the sergeant you can fit 4.5kg gas bottle holders.
The water tank is 80Litres

bally
ballyasked

Does anybody have a problem with the starter on the 3 burner stove

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

GIC Camper Trailers

Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers
CategoryPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops
Seller Type Manufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own Products
After Sales ServiceYesYesYes
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers