GIC Camper Trailers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)

Leanne MiddletonTamworth, New South Wales

Tent is below standard

craig

craigwollongong

I guess you get what you pay for

Kevin H

Kevin HRockhampton

Emperor Camper

Picked up camper in Brisbane and towed back to Rocky. Tows well. Overall finish after close inspection disappointing for a $16,000 camper. Actually cut my finger on sharp edge of one of the draws. Numerous loose nuts and bolts. Water tank leaks. Problems not hard to fix but should have been done before delivery.
Tows well and looks good.
Overall finish

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Decent product, after sales service???

GRUMBLEBUM

GRUMBLEBUMSydney, NSW

Cheap Camper Trailor

Not a bad price, and it all seems to go ok. , but the locking latches keep bouncing out and unlocking .. easy fixed with a dedicated locking pin to hold the latches in, but a tad annoying . otherwise.. all is ok
Otherwise I am very happy.
Buy one!
Price !
latches keep unlatching , so the doors and holders start flapping around

Not happy

Not happyCountry

No help with Problems

Got in contact about flaws in canvas and leaking stiches no help at all
They lost my emails called again they didn't want to really help.THey reckon it was wear and tear this camper has been use 3 times .i also rang to see if I could buy another ladder and was told to get myself a step ladder not good backup service at all .

Bad warranty

Happy with camper

We have had a gic camper for about two years and have been faily happy with it in that time . You get what you pay for so there are a few small adjustments to be made after the first time you take it out , like securing the ladder so getting of the bed is not such a drama. We found we needed a lot more spreader bars but I believe this is a common complaint with most campers . We had alot of rain on one trip, with no leaks in the tent. We have done mainly caravan parks in our camper.
Value for money
Short of spreader bars

Warranty Issue

Be careful when buying from GIC Campers as they do not cover stitching in their warranty, you think the stitching would last more than 2 trips away but it didn't. Noting I paid $8000 for it you would think they would stand buy their product. Its a shame I have to write this.
Good Tent
Very Poor Warranty Service

HappyFamilyofFive

HappyFamilyofFiveAU

It is what it claims to be - cheap but does the job.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Bad

Shawnee N.

Shawnee N.asked

Camper Trailers

Anyone know where I can purchase a new canopy/tent to the 2017 model GCI alpha black series?
Our tent is in very poor condition with the windows over the bed falling apart as well as all the straps disintegrating.

Abs and T S.

Abs and T S.asked

Camper Trailers

We recently purchased a new 2019 "demo" Sergeant. We were wondering what size propane bottles fit in the factory racks? The website says an 8.8lb bottle, but we could not find such a thing anywhere online. Is is just a standard 20lb tank? Thank you in advance.

Black S.GIC

In the sergeant you can fit 4.5kg gas bottle holders.
The water tank is 80Litres

bally

ballyasked

Does anybody have a problem with the starter on the 3 burner stove

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

GIC Camper Trailers

Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers
CategoryPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops
Seller Type Manufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own Products
After Sales ServiceYesYesYes
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers