GIC Camper Trailers
Listing monitored by GIC

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (32)

caravan is great

it was very easy to navigate the store and find the caravan i was after
the range was good
the product of the the range was also good.

Damian P.
Damian P.Gippsland, VIC

All you could want!

We bought the Dominator model (with the extras) in late 2020. It came with everything you could want. Camper handles off road great and turns heads. Very happy with the camper.

I Rang Mary at the Sydney branch she was absolutely very help full in the process this will be fun thank you Mary

Good to navigate easy to use
Products Brilliant what else do you need awesome
Very Satisfied with the products great

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Serena
SerenaCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service and product

Tom our sales rep was very helpful and responsive. Trailer is as described on online brochures and specs. Very happy.

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Patron is spot on.

I rent this trailer out as part of my business so I have no complaints and neither do any of my customers. It truly is a take anywhere camping setup. I was daunted by the setup procedure especially the awning but the reality is it’s so easy to setup. I usually have the main body up in around 5-10 mins and the awning takes about 15 mins. I would recommend. Great value I believe. What impresses most people is the pull out kitchen and all the storage. Alex and Helen at Black Series Sydney have been so helpful and they are reliable communicators. No complaints at all.

Daniel
Daniel South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great product and service

Mary gave us great service and made the whole transaction an easy process, the product quality is as promised can’t wait till we get it to the cape

All good great camper

Very happy with my experience from order to pick up. Great quality camper with all the gear. Staff were fantastic, a pleasure to deal with.

Fasala Family
Fasala FamilyMid North Coast, NSW

Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you and the team at Black Series for the completion of our camper trailer order.
From speaking to you on that Saturday morning to delivery and my follow up phone call, you and everyone in between has been fantastic. Black Series has made an advocate out of my husband and I. Your communication has been outstanding and what a bonus that our camper was ready early. We are now able to join friends for a weekend away in 2 weeks.

Great product

There was a good selection of camper trailers to choose from and each was explained to us. We provided an overview of where and how we planned to use the camper trailer from which we were provided two sound options. There was no pressure and we were left to decide. All campers looked good and the construction sound.
We are writing this on our first trip and has worked out well.
Neil

John
JohnSydney, NSW

A great experience

I was pretty nervous about buying my first camper trailer, and thanks to Sydney sales person Phillip it was a good experience - he was patient and guided us all the way, even on pickup he was there. Then is Phillip and Black Series.

Black Series Dominator

Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome off-road Campers

Very happy with our new Alpah Blackseries Camper. Good value for money with plenty of extras. Tows extremely well. Melbourne dealership were great to deal with would Certainly recommend them.

Adrian
AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome trailer

service and contact with all company representatives was awesome!! Very knowledgeable and helpful whenever needed!! Product is A1 quality, lots of extras to sort out and organise, cant wait to get away in it!!

Thank you Adrian!

Hope you enjoy your camper and please don't hesitate to share any of your photos to our social media pages on facebook and instagram.
Happy camping!

Anthony L.
Anthony L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with our Dominator

Sydney show room is great, plenty on display and well worth the trip from the central coast. The staff were able to help with all my questions and had good product knowledge. Pick up of camper was nice and fast with no issues. No problems with the build quality and we have enjoyed 3 successful trips before covid 19 stopped everything, one weekend in the pouring rain with no leaks.

Jakjor
JakjorNortheast, VIC

Great item, poor communication

My husband and I were lucky enough to take ownership of our classic fold this past weekend. While the handover was smooth and quick, communication in the lead up to this was very disappointing. It seems that the advertisement stating immediate delivery was not true as we waited just on a month and we were the ones making contact with Black series to find out which stages we were at etc...
Can’t fault the product so far, it tows nicely and was easy to set up!

Shawnee N.
Shawnee N.asked
Camper Trailers

Anyone know where I can purchase a new canopy/tent to the 2017 model GCI alpha black series?
Our tent is in very poor condition with the windows over the bed falling apart as well as all the straps disintegrating.

Abs and T S.
Abs and T S.asked
Camper Trailers

We recently purchased a new 2019 "demo" Sergeant. We were wondering what size propane bottles fit in the factory racks? The website says an 8.8lb bottle, but we could not find such a thing anywhere online. Is is just a standard 20lb tank? Thank you in advance.

Black S.GIC

In the sergeant you can fit 4.5kg gas bottle holders.
The water tank is 80Litres

bally
ballyasked

Does anybody have a problem with the starter on the 3 burner stove

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

GIC Camper Trailers

Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers
CategoryPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops
Seller Type Manufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own Products
After Sales ServiceYesYesYes
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers