GIC Camper Trailers
Listing monitored by GIC

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (30)

Jamie
JamieHunter Region, NSW

Classic Fold Camper Trailer

I picked up my Black Series Classic Fold and couldn't be happier. What originally began as a fact finding mission ended up with a deposit down that day. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. The finance was the easiest I have ever had to deal with which took all the stress out of the purchase. My camper was missing the tropical cover pole however after leaving a message my call was returned promptly and a replacement pole is guaranteed once back in stock.

clinteveleigh
clinteveleighSydney, NSW

Great trailer

It was easy to find the store,
The range of products were great
In a whole the trailer is great but they need to take note of the little things on the trailer that happens in the gavenising process..

Black S.GIC

A whole lotta camper for the price!

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Peter R
Peter RWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Camper Trailer

Products well set up and salesman very helpful and friendly. Product knowledge was excellent and all our questions were answered with confidence. We were very satisfied with the range of products offered and we think the quality is very good.

Scott M
Scott MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and value for money

We are a return customer just brought a patron from the time we walked in we were looked after sales staff were great on picking up they demonstrated everything well and made sure you understand it. Just using it for the first time now and it set up very easy

Sharon N
Sharon NSouth-East, TAS

Quality product for a good price.

Considering all our transactions were done by phone or email, communication was good.
Delivery was prompt.
Quality of product is good and the list of items included in the price made the deal, value for money.

Georgia P
Georgia PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Built strong and tough.

From the moment of walking in the door it was a positive experience. The staff were engaging, friendly and knew their stuff. The product sold itself and it took no time at all to decide on a Patron and I’m very excited to start planning time away with the family and begin discovering Australia.

kelvin S
kelvin SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service has been great, helpful staff.

Picked up our sergeant this week, staff very helpful.
All items were included, some we even had forgotten about at the show.
Quality of the product great value for the money spent.
Staff have responded to all questions and provided information.
Looking forward to many adventures.

Black S.GIC

Luv it best investment for family

Pick up are Alpha on Saturday 8/12/2018 in Sydney, Staff where great (Mary made us feel at home) any and all questions where answered. Will need to practice the set up and pack away of tent, as a bit hard with one person. Overall great product no complaints ezy to tow.

Chopper
ChopperSydney

Chassis issues

I have had a Blackseries Delta for 4years and finally found the time do a long planned trip across the Simpson Desert with the family. The chassis snapped in the middle of the desert. I had to leave the trailer in the desert and continue out of the desert for safety reasons. I notified Blackseries without any real concern or any help what so ever. If you have a Blackseries camper check the suspension coils for being cut to size with a grinder and the rear section of chassis for metal fatigue fractures. Thanks Blackseries for the worst experiences ever!!

Troy D
Troy DGladstone

Amazing camper trailer

Very happy with purchase!! Very easy to set up and put down! Perfect size for our family!! Would highly recommend! Had couple of small issues but they were corrected instantly! Very happy customers!

Black S.GIC

Time to Dominator the Road....

I only used the online site throughout my buy process and found all the information I needed easily and without fuss. I was only interested in camper trailers and so found the range of products available excellent. The range offered covers all budgets ranging from entry level to high end and it appeared to me that the quality of the build was the same across the range. While I don't have children to consider I was impressed that the products offered clearly had families in mind. For myself making this purchase has been a 3 year journey with lots of research, so to settle on the Dominator as the solution for me speaks for itself I think.

snowy
snowyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

circus on wheels

Kenzia
KenziaRutherford

Excellent customer service

Very happy with the service. Explained everything. Threw in a few extra items. Showed us how to flip and set up.
Highly recommend

Clino
ClinoCoolum Beach

Very happy and impressed with our Dominator.

Very happy with the sales process. Phil was a great guy to deal with. Had our first trip this weekend and the Diminator survived a huge storm and kept my family safe and dry. Very happy.

JuLeS
JuLeSSydney

Worst Customer Service I’ve Ever Had… And had an 18 ½ week lead time.

It is everything I expected and more

It was a very easy process the sales staff were helpful i feel i got a lot for my money and could not be happier

Dominator is the one

We have only just taken possession of our new Dominator & the service from Shaquille & Troy at the Rocklea Depot was excellent. They were very helpful with all aspects of setting up and workings of the camper trailer. We feel very confident regarding our first trip away. Many Thanks
Joy & Ian

Proud to own

Dutchy
Dutchy

Awesome camp trailer

The store was well set out and very easy to navigate
The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful
The camp trailer has been awesome we have had many great adventures in it and have many more planned

HQ 15 Review

We have the HQ 15 Great set up for 2 of us, love the out door pull out kitchen.
an out side TV aerial would be a good idea. couple of minor issues resolved good back up service.
thanks Aleks,Pete Melb,Jade,Mary and Alex Sydney.

Rocket Rod
Rocket RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great set up

since buying our Dominator we have travelled to central Qld and back to Melb on a shake down cruise. Have just got back from a 12000K trip up the Birdsville track up to N.T. and across the Savannah way free camping and fishing all the way into Qld then back to Melb via West Qld on as many dirt roads that we could. Easy to set up and take down only damage after this trip was the rear mudflaps both worn out by stones. Very Happy with my purchase.

A Maguire
A MaguireHolder

We love out Black Series HQ17 Caravan

8 years ago we purchased a GIC camper trailer that never missed a beat. In July we returned to Sydney to become the proud new owners of the HQ17 Caravan. We're now the king of the road. This beast seriously turns heads and is the perfect set up for the family wishing to hit the dirt tracks. The service from the minute we walked through the door was A1. But most importantly the after care has been worth writing about. You don't just drive out and become a dollar in the bank. Sydney store have been great to deal with post sales and I highly recommend these appropriately priced vans to those not wanting your standard grey nomad white tin box.

perfect camper

Just got back from our trip up the NSW coast in our new alpha . Plenty of room for our family of 5 , storage and sleeping room it worked fantastic very happy with it. Thank you Black Series for your affordable well built trailer that will give us plenty of memorable trips for years to come.

Love our camper trailer

We love our camper great with grand kids have just had our 1st adventure exploring great ocean road, easy to erect and pull down , great towing behind vehicle