GIC Camper Trailers
Listing monitored by GIC

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (30)

Andrew

AshBell
AshBellPort Macquarie

Dominator Camper Great for the Whole Family

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Al Campbell
Al CampbellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Decision Ever

After years of tents, we were tossing up whether to get a caravan or trailer. After a couple of months of research we decided on a trailer as it has the ability to go where a lot of caravans can't. Checked a number of companies and ended up at GIC Campbellfield. We decided on the Dominator and haven’t looked back. We have had no issues with it and the quality is excellent. Alex went out of his way to advise and help during the purchase process and all I can say is the whole process was a fantastic experience. If you want a quality product where the service is second to none then I cannot recommend GIC Campbellfield more highly. Fantastic service, Fantastic people.

Angie
AngieMyrniong

Great camper best decision buying a patron

Started with swag to tent to soft floor camper then decided to upgrade loved the look of the Patron. Went to gic Campbellfield had a look around we were very happy placed an order camper came with no problems no delays! Done a fair few trips absolutely love it kids love it.. Been back to gic for a part which we had no problems getting they were great!! Would highly recommend a black series..

EYES ARE WATCHING
EYES ARE WATCHINGSale

Helped with our issues.

We bought a Alpha camper from black series,
We had a few issues with our camper and black series where very helpful in addressing the problems, they even chucked in a few extra items,
We where more then happy with the outcome,
Thanks Jade and Alex for helping us,
I recommend everyone who has a problem or issue please contact these guys, they will be more then happy to rectify you problems.

Thanks for helping us guys.
Marco & Joanne

Cathrine
CathrineHurstbridge

Our first big trip.

We brought our Dominator in December 2017. We took away a couple of weekends just to get used to it. Then on the 12/07/18 we travelled to Simpson Desert with camper trailer. It did not miss a beat. No dust in any cupboards (not like other camper trailers). Not dust whatsoever ever in trailer while travelling. Sat behind car and towed beautifully. We are very happy with camper trailer.

Excellent Service

We picked up our new black series dominator camper yesterday and couldn't be happier. Came with all the bells and whistles so we don't have to go purchase any extras it was all included. Excellent customer service and a special thank you to Aleks (Campbellfield Store) for all your help. It was an extremely smooth transition from purchase to delivery. Would highly recommend!

Bartee1992Newcastle

Delivery Delays

Tim
Tim

Buyer Beware - worst customer service

Mark E
Mark ESydney

2018 patron warranty

Purchased a 2018 patron camper and after afew small trips away noticed i had 2 shock absorbers leaking aswell as a faulty battery charger faulty rear latch handle. Contacted Jade in after sales at Sydney who talked me through the steps for a warranty claim and processed the claim within minutes and informed me that they would replace all failed parts as well as replace the 2shocks which werent even leaking.
TNT had a few issues and after a week i contacted Jade again and we arranged a time to pick up the parts. Jade couldn't be easier to deal with and I'm more then happy with the outcome. Definitely deal with Jade directly if you have ant concerns/issues highly recommended!

Love Black Series

We brought our Alpha trailer last year from Black series and love it. We love the storage, space and easy set up of the alpha. All these things are very important to us as a family of 6. We had one small issue which black series where extremely helpful in repairing under warrently. Thanks to Jade and the team at Black series

Happy camper

Upgraded from hard floor which done job for 10 years look around for months at all options kept coming back to black series campbellfield dominator ticked all the boxes and price couldn't be beaten so the dominator was it forward fold, nice sitting area and got all the bell and whistles picked it up and loaded all my gear in toes excellent behind my FJ cruiser of camping I go couldn't be happier it's like a caravan that I can take anywhere handles all the rough stuff I'm a happy camper .had I slight glitch with one stabilizer leg but when a got home the boys at campbellfield took care of me couldn't be more satisfied..... thanks black series ...

Black S.GIC

Fantastic camper in its price range

The camper dominates all other campers in its price range, the dominator is a fantastic camper. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Black S.GIC

Thank you Troy for the great review. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your camper trailer. Happy camping.
Kind regards
Aleks
GIC Black Series

SKSHCairns

Black Series Campers - Alpha

This has been the worst customer service experience. Organising our finance was a breeze no issue taking our money....10 weeks after our Camper was paid in full we are still waiting on our product. Each call and email sent...we get "we will call you back" OR "........ is in a meeting". So unprofessional and incompetent. If we knew what we would face once we had paid in full for our Camper we would not have continued with this sale. To date we have made several email complaints and are now in the process of filing a formal complaint with the Office of Fair Trade. Nothing but a nightmare! Go to MDC! If we could rate this in the negative we would...only by default they get a 1 star rating from us!

Candy S
Candy SAU

Dreadful experience

Despite paying a deposit, we were lied to about the whereabouts of our trailer that we thought we were getting before Easter. Brisbane blamed Sydney, Sydney blamed Brisbane. Took 2 weeks to get our deposit back and the Customer Service was so bad that they have supposedly implemented mystery shoppers and more training for the employee that we dealt with. Absolutely dreadful service in Brisbane and honestly not much better from Sydney. Reading some of the reviews about the product and after-sales service we've dodged a bullet and we'll be happy to give our money to someone else. Would not recommend this company if they were the last camper trailer company open.

martin_s
martin_sSydney, NSW

We love it!

We were looking for a middle of the road camper trailer, with the aim of getting the family out and about into the bush more. After looking at a range of soft floor campers the Sergeant offered the best value for money combination we could find.

Since purchasing last year we've done a couple of long, and a bunch of short trips with NSW and Victoria. The trailer has performed with no issues, and it's been great to be able to hitch it up to the car with a minimum of preparation. Highly recommended!

KylieMelbourne

Black series Delta Camper

Kylie

Nearly 2 years on and I’m still fighting to get the camper sorted EVEN though they have admitted the canvas is faulty! I have wasted so much money and time running around to try get my lemon fixed. I am so disappointed

bennHobart

Black series dominator

In all we are very disappointed with our dominator, after sales service is shocking, after our first trip in tassie the sink plug assembly fell apart, floor inside the camper lifted up, 5 reflectors fell off, and when in contact with management in Sydney I'll accept that first response was very fast but after 7 weeks no more contact, ringing or email not a soul wanted to know, the management I am dealing with is a joke.

benn

Good to see gic keeping with its standards still not resolved ACCC was very interested in this case, next step lawyers... Not a company you can trust

Great trailer, great after sales service.

I bought a Black Series Extreme Commando trailer. Everything on the trailer worked well, easy to set up even on my own, except for one thing - the tap in the kitchen didn't work. I emailed the support team, and received a phone call within the next day or two. They sent a new pump immediately, which arrived within, again, the next day or two. I installed it myself, problem solved. Very happy with the trailer, but more impressed with the after sales service. Thank you Black Series campers.

Wato
WatoMelbourne

2017 Patron purchase

Stu
Stuinverloch

Excellent after sales service

My Dominator developed a leaking sink tap.
I contacted customer service to find out how to replace or repair.
GIC expressed posted a new replacement Tap that day it arrived the following day.

FANTASTIC

It is now in and works a treat.

Thank you GIC.

Black S.GIC

The best customer service,cheapest and quality made Camper trailer

Patron

Black S.GIC

A year of looking and we still came back to the Dominator

After looking for a year we settled on the Dominator. We recently went for our first long stay. It was going to be 4 days at Bethungra Dam. Due to an issue with our car we stayed another 2 day. The Dominator went great and we are very happy we had the Dominator, the extra 2 days were not an issue. We are looking forward to longer trips in the future.