GIC Camper Trailers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (30)

Sharon N

Sharon NSouth-East, TAS

Quality product for a good price.

Considering all our transactions were done by phone or email, communication was good.
Delivery was prompt.
Quality of product is good and the list of items included in the price made the deal, value for money.

Georgia P

Georgia PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Built strong and tough.

From the moment of walking in the door it was a positive experience. The staff were engaging, friendly and knew their stuff. The product sold itself and it took no time at all to decide on a Patron and I’m very excited to start planning time away with the family and begin discovering Australia.

kelvin S

kelvin SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service has been great, helpful staff.

Picked up our sergeant this week, staff very helpful.
All items were included, some we even had forgotten about at the show.
Quality of the product great value for the money spent.
Staff have responded to all questions and provided information.
Looking forward to many adventures.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Luv it best investment for family

Pick up are Alpha on Saturday 8/12/2018 in Sydney, Staff where great (Mary made us feel at home) any and all questions where answered. Will need to practice the set up and pack away of tent, as a bit hard with one person. Overall great product no complaints ezy to tow.

Troy D

Troy DGladstone

Amazing camper trailer

Very happy with purchase!! Very easy to set up and put down! Perfect size for our family!! Would highly recommend! Had couple of small issues but they were corrected instantly! Very happy customers!

Black S.GIC

Time to Dominator the Road....

I only used the online site throughout my buy process and found all the information I needed easily and without fuss. I was only interested in camper trailers and so found the range of products available excellent. The range offered covers all budgets ranging from entry level to high end and it appeared to me that the quality of the build was the same across the range. While I don't have children to consider I was impressed that the products offered clearly had families in mind. For myself making this purchase has been a 3 year journey with lots of research, so to settle on the Dominator as the solution for me speaks for itself I think.

Kenzia

KenziaRutherford

Excellent customer service

Very happy with the service. Explained everything. Threw in a few extra items. Showed us how to flip and set up.
Highly recommend

Clino

ClinoCoolum Beach

Very happy and impressed with our Dominator.

Very happy with the sales process. Phil was a great guy to deal with. Had our first trip this weekend and the Diminator survived a huge storm and kept my family safe and dry. Very happy.

Black S.GIC

It is everything I expected and more

It was a very easy process the sales staff were helpful i feel i got a lot for my money and could not be happier

Dominator is the one

We have only just taken possession of our new Dominator & the service from Shaquille & Troy at the Rocklea Depot was excellent. They were very helpful with all aspects of setting up and workings of the camper trailer. We feel very confident regarding our first trip away. Many Thanks
Joy & Ian

Proud to own

Dutchy

Dutchy

Awesome camp trailer

The store was well set out and very easy to navigate
The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful
The camp trailer has been awesome we have had many great adventures in it and have many more planned

HQ 15 Review

We have the HQ 15 Great set up for 2 of us, love the out door pull out kitchen.
an out side TV aerial would be a good idea. couple of minor issues resolved good back up service.
thanks Aleks,Pete Melb,Jade,Mary and Alex Sydney.

Rocket Rod

Rocket RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great set up

since buying our Dominator we have travelled to central Qld and back to Melb on a shake down cruise. Have just got back from a 12000K trip up the Birdsville track up to N.T. and across the Savannah way free camping and fishing all the way into Qld then back to Melb via West Qld on as many dirt roads that we could. Easy to set up and take down only damage after this trip was the rear mudflaps both worn out by stones. Very Happy with my purchase.

A Maguire

A MaguireHolder

We love out Black Series HQ17 Caravan

8 years ago we purchased a GIC camper trailer that never missed a beat. In July we returned to Sydney to become the proud new owners of the HQ17 Caravan. We're now the king of the road. This beast seriously turns heads and is the perfect set up for the family wishing to hit the dirt tracks. The service from the minute we walked through the door was A1. But most importantly the after care has been worth writing about. You don't just drive out and become a dollar in the bank. Sydney store have been great to deal with post sales and I highly recommend these appropriately priced vans to those not wanting your standard grey nomad white tin box.

Shawnee N.

Shawnee N.asked

Camper Trailers

Anyone know where I can purchase a new canopy/tent to the 2017 model GCI alpha black series?
Our tent is in very poor condition with the windows over the bed falling apart as well as all the straps disintegrating.

Abs and T S.

Abs and T S.asked

Camper Trailers

We recently purchased a new 2019 "demo" Sergeant. We were wondering what size propane bottles fit in the factory racks? The website says an 8.8lb bottle, but we could not find such a thing anywhere online. Is is just a standard 20lb tank? Thank you in advance.

Black S.GIC

In the sergeant you can fit 4.5kg gas bottle holders.
The water tank is 80Litres

bally

ballyasked

Does anybody have a problem with the starter on the 3 burner stove

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

GIC Camper Trailers

Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers
CategoryPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops
Seller Type Manufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own Products
After Sales ServiceYesYesYes
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers