GIC Camper Trailers
Listing monitored by GIC

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (30)

Great camper, very versatile and quick set up times.

Happy Customer

Have had nothing but good things to say about the new staff & management at GIC. I have the 2015 Series II Dominator and it has been through some harsh terrain and it has not missed a beat. Apart from some personal customization to the camper it has held up with flying colours. The little cosmetic issues i have had, I have been able to discuss these things with GIC and have had prompt replies by both voice & emails. Service and their support have been outstanding and i would recommend them to anyone who is looking to by an offroad camper trailer.

Very happy with our purchase

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to Aleks from Melbourne showroom for his great service ( even though he was under the pump ) and to Jade for her excellent work in helping us out with an issue. We are very happy with our Delta. We've been away in it and it was fantastic. It never missed a beat and everything worked very well, except for some minor leakage from the shockers, which has been fixed up by Jade through 1 email.
The build quality seems to be very good and the tent section is in great order. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Black series to anyone.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Stephen Woods
Stephen WoodsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Thanks for your great customer service Peter & Alex. We had a few minor issues & your help with them was much appreciated. We can;t wait for Christmas now & camping with our Ext Commando!!

Poor service & bad stitching otherwise good camper!!

Very Excited

We are extremely excited to take our new Patron away for xmas. We had a couple of minor issues but thanks to Jade in support they are no longer issues. Our first camper trailer purchase was the Alpha which we were happy with. But due to health issues decided to upgrade to the Patron. Cant wait to test it out. We will be going away more often now. We are more than happy to showcase our Patron wherever we go around Tassie.

JasonSutherland

Extremely happy with my Black Series Dominator

I purchased my Dominator camper back in May 2016 and have taken it away a dozen or so times now, it hasn't failed me on any of the tracks I have been on and it tow's behind my 100 series extremely well. When I first purchased it unbeknown to me at the time I had overfilled the water tank but I thought it was leaking I called the guys up at the shop and they said drop in and they will look at it straight away, dropped in and 2 hrs later it was ready and they explained what they did and what they found which was me overfilling it. Any other questions I have had since then the guys have still been extremely helpful and if they didn't have the answer at hand they called me back not long after the call with one.

Great Camper and great customer Service

Had our Black series dominator for at least 6 months now and it has travelled alot and we are yet to fault it. A few minor issues but were easily fixed. I got a reply within 24 hours on all occasions and hassle free. This is our 2nd black series and would definitely get another.
When i purchased my last black series in 2015 the customer service wasnt the best but now in 2016 it is much much better . Im glad they have listened to their customers and made a change. Some very good people working for them now. Big thumbs up, good work guys.

Richo
RichoBrisbane

Excellent After Sales Service..

After returning home from a weekend getaway in my Dominator I decided to call Jade with a small issue I'd had with my sink tap leaking.. I called Monday morning.. spoke about problem and was sorted instantly.. new tap arrived Tuesday afternoon... got to be happy with that...
thanks again Jade.....

Richo1
Richo1Melbourne

Dominating

We bought our Dominator may 2015. Have towed it across the outback this year we went to the bigred bash. Did the Simpson, Birdsville and Oodnadatta tracks. Towed a dream. We did have some warranty claims but were quickly sorted. Thanks Jade and Phillip great work guys

Exactly what we were after.

We picked up our Black Series Phoenix end of August and found it to be exactly what we were after.
Thanks to Jade and the boys for their great assistance in showing us how quick and easy the Phoenix is to set up.
On our first weekend away we tested out all the canvas and found it created a massive undercover area.
We discovered one problem, the awning roof was too long.
I contacted GIC and they forwarded me to their canvas repair people. It was rectified in 3 days.
Thanks again to Jade , Phil and the boys for your help.
Howard and Rhonda

Bart
BartTasmania

Camper is excellent

Camper is exactly what we wanted thank you Aleks from Melb. After sales service excellent, thank you Jade from Sydney.

Great Camper, Great Value, Great Service

We picked up our new Sergeant Soft floor Camper trailer on Saturday. The camper is brilliant value for money and we have already had a dry run at putting it up. The instructions are light on in the pack with only a pole diagram so be sure to make sure you look at the display one carefully.

However, we were lucky as the Sales guy Diamond, took us through what we needed to know and gave some great tips on how to make putting it up easier and how to protect and get the best out of it.

Diamond checked everything thoroughly and hooked up the trailer to the car for us too.

It's rare to get such good service and the value is brilliant. Thanks.

Jamie
JamieBrisbane

Dominator! Awesome bit of kit

Not often people take the time out to leave a positive review. I love my dominator, looked at many other brands. Went with black series because I liked the extras and also was very well
Priced. I've had a tiny couple of issues but jade and nick in Sydney sorted them out. Sent up parts immediately. No problem. Done a few modifications to mine. Also a good mate of mine after seeing mine went to Brisbane and ordered one. Anyway keep up the brilliant work black series team!

Black S.GIC

Great Camper !!!!!!!!!! followup to previous post---Deceitful- terrible service-so far

GIC Dominator x 2, Great customer service, Great Camper

Ant.
Ant.Lake Macquarie

Top camper

Big thanks to Mark, Jade, and Lex and all the staff at GIC.Top service at time of sale happy to spend time with you and answer any and all questions pickup a breeze and very helpful to get you on your way. A couple of tiny minor issues had a leaking shock contacted them and had parts sent out next day, one support leg faulty once again contacted them and once again parts sent out next day trivial issues as its not a $40k or $50k trailer. All sorted immediately and without and any hassles or dramas the after sales support was without fault.
Everyone has and is entitled to there own opinion and ours is all positive
The family love the camper top stuff GIC.
Cheers Guys.

Black S.GIC

Gic Delta Camper Trailer.

Jason

Thanks Nick and no need for apologys absolutely happy with the camper and I will contact the guys at the Melbourne office shortly about the shocks, thanks again.
Jason and Linda

RayJen Kirby
RayJen KirbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

joel
joelforbes

Excellent to deal with

I bought a Dominator in Sydney they were very helpful and any question I had they answered it professionally, they told me when it was going to be ready and it was on time, I had a shock absorber leak I sent an email to them and they were back in touch with me in 3 days, I then filled out a form and Lex was in touch the next day and said it will be on TNT ASAP. The Trailer is WOW it is great.
Thanks Fellas!

Annied
Anniedliverpool

Stuff forgotten and broken!!

Hi Annied

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the missing products and I am glad we were able to supply you with them. In regards to your broken tap had you contacted us we would have been more then happy to send you out replacements.

Dave D
Dave DSydney

Great trailer and good service

Hi there,

I've got the Black series Patron camper and have been very happy with as do the kids. The finish of the trailer is good and profound well off road as I've used it quiet a lot lately. I had a couple of problems with the stabiliser legs! But the crew at Black series were very quick to help get these rectified. Any time I've call you guys or emailed you have always had a quick response and is very much appreciated. I love this trailer.

Hi David
We appreciate your kind words and we are glad you are loving your Patron Trailer
Make sure you keep an eye on our Facebook page as we will advertising customer trips with some of the Black series crew on there when they are organised.

Repeat customer.

Adam. R
Adam. RIngleburn

All I hoped for and more looks great

Great service, bit of a hickup at the start with some wrong info by the sales rep, but there great customer service sorted it out. Camper looks great looking forward to our first adventure. Thanks GIC.

Tania
TaniaSt Arnaud

Love our 18ft GIC

We've had our GIC 18ft Off Road for 3 years. I can honestly say we have NEVER had a problem with it. It has never leaked (and it's been through some VERY rough weather), ripped or "fallen apart". It's been on corrugated roads, mud and water. The customer service has been outstanding...we recently ordered a tropical cover and it arrived within a few days.

I know GIC have had a bit of a reputation, but we can't fault the camper or service.