GIC Camper Trailers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
Jakjor

JakjorNortheast, VIC

Great item, poor communication

My husband and I were lucky enough to take ownership of our classic fold this past weekend. While the handover was smooth and quick, communication in the lead up to this was very disappointing. It seems that the advertisement stating immediate delivery was not true as we waited just on a month and we were the ones making contact with Black series to find out which stages we were at etc...
Can’t fault the product so far, it tows nicely and was easy to set up!

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Black series Camper trailer

Brett wright

Brett wrightMurray Region, NSW

Why didn’t I get early

Great range and show room was great wish we had more help to work out the set up but customer service has been great with a couple of little problems

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Heleen K

Heleen KPerth, Western Australia

Sales department need some improvement

SweetsSurry Hills

Good camper - after care is a concern

I'm impressed with the camper (Extreme Commando) but I am very frustrated at the after care. I completed the customer support form over 3 weeks ago, provided all of the necessary information and photos (one of my tent peg anchors has come off). I've called up the Sydney office 3 times now. Each time I have been assured I would hear back from someone - still no response. This is very frustrating. Above all, I wanted a response from someone, and to know what the next steps were to resolve the issue. Just basic customer service.

Thanks Aleks.

I'm pleased to report that I'm now booked in to have the canvas repaired and GIC have been very responsive in assisting with this.

StewSydney

We really do enjoy our Dominator Camper Trailer, we have just one question for other Dominator users

Stew

Yes, So long as its Not Your Operations Manager that contacts me.
Stewart

Black S.GIC

HI Stew, i will ensure someone else contacts you.

Camper is great though workmanship leaves a bit to be desired

Black S.GIC

Bad Stitching, missing sides.

Bought the camper in September '16, and since I bought it for work. It has has always been on the road. First time I set it up with just the awning, noticed the central stiching was way off centre. They told me to get it fixed and send the bill, bit hard when your in a spot 1 or 2 weeks at a time (wouldn't just replace). Then finally got a chance to take the wife away for 2 weeks and took the whole kit and kabudle. Found we are missing 2 sides, told crap no care, then 3 weeks ago the stove stopped working. AGAIN rand [name removed] in Sydney and not have hear a peep !! Now seeing where I stand legally!

Lack of customer service

Bought dominator January. Found solar panels missing. Have contacted gic approx 6 times (by both phone and email). Have still not received panels 6 months later.

Hi Ray

Please feel free to give us a call on 02 9774 4588

ConcernedBroome

Will keep you updated with progress

Concerned

Called GIC myself yesterday...trailer still in workshop and going on the truck next thursday to be delivered to Perthat end of July...but they did offer a free storage cover for the inconvenience.

craig

craigwollongong

I guess you get what you pay for

Kevin H

Kevin HRockhampton

Emperor Camper

Picked up camper in Brisbane and towed back to Rocky. Tows well. Overall finish after close inspection disappointing for a $16,000 camper. Actually cut my finger on sharp edge of one of the draws. Numerous loose nuts and bolts. Water tank leaks. Problems not hard to fix but should have been done before delivery.
Tows well and looks good.
Overall finish

Decent product, after sales service???

GRUMBLEBUM

GRUMBLEBUMSydney, NSW

Cheap Camper Trailor

Not a bad price, and it all seems to go ok. , but the locking latches keep bouncing out and unlocking .. easy fixed with a dedicated locking pin to hold the latches in, but a tad annoying . otherwise.. all is ok
Otherwise I am very happy.
Buy one!
Price !
latches keep unlatching , so the doors and holders start flapping around

Happy with camper

We have had a gic camper for about two years and have been faily happy with it in that time . You get what you pay for so there are a few small adjustments to be made after the first time you take it out , like securing the ladder so getting of the bed is not such a drama. We found we needed a lot more spreader bars but I believe this is a common complaint with most campers . We had alot of rain on one trip, with no leaks in the tent. We have done mainly caravan parks in our camper.
Value for money
Short of spreader bars

Warranty Issue

Be careful when buying from GIC Campers as they do not cover stitching in their warranty, you think the stitching would last more than 2 trips away but it didn't. Noting I paid $8000 for it you would think they would stand buy their product. Its a shame I have to write this.
Good Tent
Very Poor Warranty Service

HappyFamilyofFive

HappyFamilyofFiveAU

It is what it claims to be - cheap but does the job.