Gift Packaging & Accessories

Gift Packaging & Accessories (page 3 of 13)

4.9

Teresa

TeresaSydney, NSW

Best bags , really strong and practical

I have been purchasing bags for awhile I can not fault them at all.Not one has Every broken, I sell scented candles and bath products and the bags do get heavy. Your bags are strong and Reliable. Other vendors notice this and I always referred them to you guys. Congratulations well done on a fabulous product and service.

Thanks Teresa! :-)

Umesha W.

Umesha W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Products!

I've only recently started a small business venture, and have found that Gift Packaging and accessories have exactly what I need! Great high quality products! Will continue to support the business.

Thanks Umesha! :-)

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and product.

I ordered tissue paper for my small business and am very happy with the speed of delivery and the quality of the product. The free samples made colour selection perfect.

Thanks Michelle! :-)

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Gift Packaging & Accessories compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Deb B

Deb BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything went to plan

From being sent free samples to the delivery of my goods, it has all gone to plan.
The samples arrived on time and I knew as I examined the products, I knew they were of high quality. The problem was 'what colour'. Both were vibrant colours and would stand out. My final choice was the hot pink small paper bag.
Once my order was placed, my goods arrived the next day-I had forgotten to order them and had to do 'next day delivery', and next day arrival they did!
Thank you for this painless experience.
Will be definitely using you again.

Thanks Deb! :-)

Jubes

JubesGippsland, VIC

A bow for every occasion!

I tried the pom pom bows and must say they are easier to use than they look. So simple to put together and they look absolutely amazing on the finished product. Highly recommend for that special gift or occasion. Also quick and easy delivery.

Thanks Jubes! :-)

Great service & quality

Easy to deal with and prompt delivery.
There products are of a high standard, lots of variety for all businesses.
I would highly recommend them.
Give them a try and find out for yourself :)

Thanks Vicki! :-)

Jena P.

Jena P.Sydney, NSW

Constantly a returning customer

I have been buying from this company for years now and I continue to purchase because of the quality of the gift bags especially but also the punctuation, their affordable and informative about their products, postage etc. communication is also great :) even my customers have commented on how good the bags are for their purchases

Thanks Jena! :-)

Julie Bruun

Julie BruunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick delivery, great quality

My order was delivered the next day (not express), all colours and general quality is excellent. Very happy with my purchase and will surely buy from here again. Thank you!

Thanks Julie! :-)

Highly recommend!

Amazing customer service, quick delivery and affordable prices! A huge thank you to Andrea who has been absolutely amazing. I will definitely continue to use this company again and again.

Thanks Laura! :-)

Amaya Bird

Amaya BirdGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb Service & Superior Quality!

From the ordering online process, to over the phone and face to face service and product quality, it has only been a positive experience for me and 5 star overall customer satisfaction.

Thanks Amaya Bird! :-)

Trophy Sportz

Trophy SportzGippsland, VIC

Great way to help reduce waste and be eco friendly in the workplace

We love the Eco friendly Greenwrap at TROPHY SPORTZ. It's great to use a eco friendly packaging item for our business for wrapping delicate items. Comes in an easy to use dispenser box.

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks Trophy Sportz! Glad you love it! :-)

House of Paloma

House of PalomaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful bags!

Great customer service and lovely bags. We love the sand ones!! Feels lovely and is perfect for our clothing company. We get many compliments on our packaging. Thank you xx

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks House of Paloma! :-)

Great Quality Fast Shipping

Great range of packaging with fast delivery. I highly recommend this company for all gift packaging needs. I have purchased multiple times over the last year and have always found them to be very professional.

Thanks Elise! :-)

Jyoteka Marwaha

Jyoteka MarwahaSydney, NSW

Great quality which reflects my product quality too

Wide range to select from.
Quality is amazing and goes with the festive season
Reasonable delivery time and very reasonable costed. It is great to be able to order locally instead of ordering from overseas.

Thanks Jyoteka! :-)

Witney

WitneySydney, NSW

These people are awesome!

I've bought three times from them, the products are very good quality and they are very responsive to all my questions. The last order we were missing three bows and they express ship them to me just in time before Christmas. Totally recommended!

Thanks Whitney! :-)

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous products and excellent service!

After spending quite some time looking for the perfect gift box, I came across Gift Packaging. It is so easy to order on their website and pick up is so handy! I did receive one product that was incorrect but it was quickly and painlessly changed and sorted!

My parcel was packaged perfectly so no damage to the gift boxes. The gift boxes are gorgeous and so easy to use. I had many compliments. I will always check first on their website first to see if they have what Im after as they were fabulous to deal with!

Thanks Kelly! :-)

Carrie

CarrieFar North Queensland, QLD

Calico bags

Excellent product and excellent service. I had a question about other products and the person I spoke to couldn't be more helpful. The quality of the bags was surprisingly good for the price.

Thanks Carrie! :-)

Gumnut

GumnutSydney, NSW

Exactly what I required

I had a trouble free ordering system and the delivery was without delay. The items I ordered were exactly as required. Highly recommend the company for packaging requirements that you may require.

Thanks Gumnut! :-)

Morocco Books

Morocco BooksSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy Pease-y!

Gift Packaging & Accessories deals in certain products that have become increasingly hard to source in my line of business, but which are crucial for the running of my company. Knowing that they can supply my wants at reasonable prices and can ship where I want is a real bonus. Even better, they know how to pack my purchases so that they arrive on time and intact! I get regular e-mails about other products now, but these are business-like and informative, not overly chatty and intrusive; most of these other products I can ignore, but it's good to know what's out there. Highly recommended!

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks Morocco Books! :-) :-)

Tanya

TanyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great quality and price!

I have bought calico tote bags in both black and natural. I really love the black ones, perfect size and shape and they offer good opacity for such a lightweight bag. The natural ones are good too, just be aware that you have to remove a lot of loose threads before using them, hasn't been a big problem though.

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks Tanya :-) Also for the feedback, we will take a look into!

See all Gift Packaging & Accessories reviews