Gift Packaging & Accessories

Gift Packaging & Accessories (page 4 of 13)

4.9

it is good package

the products are good but a bit pricy. The range is big and good variety. The website is easy to use and product does look modern and prestige and work well with our products

Thanks Raymond :-)

Let us know which range is a bit pricey, we usually make sure we are very competitive.

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Quality products and customer service!

How refreshing to deal with great customer service, prompt and responsive not to mention that the products I have purchased are great quality! Orders delivered on time, packaged well so no damage to the items I purchased during transit - so important! Fabulous to deal with.

Thanks Katherine! :-)

Kayla S

Kayla SSydney, NSW

Fast, Great Price and Excellent Service

I ordered some Christmas wine bags from here.
Website was super easy to use for ordering and delivery was super fast.
Very happy with service from this company, we buy from them whenever we need our specialised gift packaging.

Thanks Kayla! :-)

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Gift Packaging & Accessories compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Tyneal

TynealCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love my calico bags!

I and my customers love the calico bags! The are the perfect size for my products and I love that they are reusable and not going to waste or landfill.

Thanks Tyneal! :-)

Sue.

Sue.Perth, WA

Always reliable.

Whenever I order items, or receive an email that has items that interest me, my orders are correct, prompt and as described. I like keeping my supplies up and the emails come every now and then to remind me.

Thanks Sue! :-)

Excellent business!

I have had consistently fabulous and friendly service from this company! Easy ordering process through their website, fast delivery, great service and excellent quality products. 5 stars from me for sure!

Thanks Amelia! :-)

F MW

F MWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Had a really good experience with this company on all occasions. Would recommend and their products are really great quality. Thanks for always answering my emails punctually and for letting me drop in and view your range so I could work out exactly what I needed!

Thanks F MW! :-)

Samantha H.

Samantha H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Top Quality Calico Bags

I love the new Black calico drawstring bags. They are excellent quality and are always delivered super fast.
My customers have also commented on how much they love their product packaging since I've been using them. Thank you!

Thanks Samantha :-)

Naomi

NaomiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to order

Gift Packaging & Accessories has a great range of products that suit my business needs, they are cheaper than other competitors and I can pick up within 2 days. Win win!

Thanks Naomi! :-)

Great service & Quality

We purchase all our gift hamper boxes and all our clients love them and always say how great and what beautiful styles the boxes are.

Thanks for a great service and great product.

Thanks Bronwyn! :-)

julia

juliaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service

I buy wood wool and gift boxes for hamper company In Daylesford.

The postage is fast , over the phone service very friendly and helpful.
Product knowledge excellent
Will always choose this Company first !

Thanks Julia! :-)

Karley G.

Karley G.

Great variety

Great product, fast delivery and good price. We have been using this site for the last 3 years for our busy hair dressing business for product sales and use in the salon.

Thanks Karley G :-)

Perfect for my Charity work

I found the bags were well made so I put pockets on the front and made small bags for them to go into and were excellent for presents handed out by my Charity Group

December 16th 2019 Update: I found the site very easy to work through and the service was second to none.

The service has always been excellent and I have always received the goods when stated i would highly recommend this company to others when they require goods the company sell

Thanks June Spinks! :-)

June Spinks
June Spinks

I would have written the review even without the incentive that was offered

Tara B.

Tara B.Sydney, NSW

Great product, quick turn around!

I order all my paper bags from here. They are so fast and the bags are great quality and well priced. I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs packaging.

Thanks Tara B! :-)

Accent Rings

Accent RingsHobart, TAS

Exactly what I wanted!

The micro bags I ordered were exactly what I wanted. I love the quality of the bags. They are durable but yet still have an elegance. The bags were received really quickly and packed to ensure their safe delivery.

Thanks Accent Rings! :-)

On time and on budget!

My daughter and I will be volunteering for a youth charity doing Christmas gift wrapping at our local shopping centre. We were able to buy budget ribbons and tags to donate so that our wrapping looks extra festive. Products were as pictured, great quality and delivery was very timely.

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks Gift Wrappers! :-)

Lost without it!!

We are an art gallery so we need cellophane all the time!! We have used Gift packaging & accessories for many years now as there product and shipping is excellent. We are also located in a rural area and still the postage is great.

Thanks John! :-)

Barry McDougal

Barry McDougalGoulburn Valley, VIC

I have used this company for several years and always received excellent service and fast delivery

In my campaign (initiated by a lady in Queensland) to reduce all forms of violence in the Echuca/Moama area, I have used the 3cm tear ribbons, converting them into woven stars of various colours: White for family violence, red for "road rage" etc.

Latest actions are to give and teach children how to weave the stars and to have them placed on front doors of homes, sending a message to all visitors, tradespeople, etc.

Thanks Barry! :-)

Amazing effort with your campaign to end violence with the handmade woven stars! Such a great message to promote! Keep up the good work!

MadLegs

MadLegsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service!!

I have used several packaging companies for my paper and bags, but none has compared to the quality, standard and service that Gift Packaging & Accessories provide. Well done Gift Packaging & Accessories!

Thanks MadLegs! :-)

Alexia

AlexiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast hassle free order/delivery

Hassle free order which was easy to order and fast to receive. The products which were the black gift bags were exactly as described.

Thanks Alexia! :-)