Gift Packaging & Accessories

Gift Packaging & Accessories (page 5 of 13)

julia

juliaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service

I buy wood wool and gift boxes for hamper company In Daylesford.

The postage is fast , over the phone service very friendly and helpful.
Product knowledge excellent
Will always choose this Company first !

Thanks Julia! :-)

Karley G.

Karley G.

Great variety

Great product, fast delivery and good price. We have been using this site for the last 3 years for our busy hair dressing business for product sales and use in the salon.

Thanks Karley G :-)

Perfect for my Charity work

I found the bags were well made so I put pockets on the front and made small bags for them to go into and were excellent for presents handed out by my Charity Group

December 16th 2019 Update: I found the site very easy to work through and the service was second to none.

The service has always been excellent and I have always received the goods when stated i would highly recommend this company to others when they require goods the company sell

Thanks June Spinks! :-)

June Spinks
June Spinks

I would have written the review even without the incentive that was offered

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Gift Packaging & Accessories compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Tara B.

Tara B.Sydney, NSW

Great product, quick turn around!

I order all my paper bags from here. They are so fast and the bags are great quality and well priced. I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs packaging.

Thanks Tara B! :-)

Accent Rings

Accent RingsHobart, TAS

Exactly what I wanted!

The micro bags I ordered were exactly what I wanted. I love the quality of the bags. They are durable but yet still have an elegance. The bags were received really quickly and packed to ensure their safe delivery.

Thanks Accent Rings! :-)

On time and on budget!

My daughter and I will be volunteering for a youth charity doing Christmas gift wrapping at our local shopping centre. We were able to buy budget ribbons and tags to donate so that our wrapping looks extra festive. Products were as pictured, great quality and delivery was very timely.

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks Gift Wrappers! :-)

Lost without it!!

We are an art gallery so we need cellophane all the time!! We have used Gift packaging & accessories for many years now as there product and shipping is excellent. We are also located in a rural area and still the postage is great.

Thanks John! :-)

Barry McDougal

Barry McDougalGoulburn Valley, VIC

I have used this company for several years and always received excellent service and fast delivery

In my campaign (initiated by a lady in Queensland) to reduce all forms of violence in the Echuca/Moama area, I have used the 3cm tear ribbons, converting them into woven stars of various colours: White for family violence, red for "road rage" etc.

Latest actions are to give and teach children how to weave the stars and to have them placed on front doors of homes, sending a message to all visitors, tradespeople, etc.

Thanks Barry! :-)

Amazing effort with your campaign to end violence with the handmade woven stars! Such a great message to promote! Keep up the good work!

MadLegs

MadLegsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service!!

I have used several packaging companies for my paper and bags, but none has compared to the quality, standard and service that Gift Packaging & Accessories provide. Well done Gift Packaging & Accessories!

Thanks MadLegs! :-)

Alexia

AlexiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast hassle free order/delivery

Hassle free order which was easy to order and fast to receive. The products which were the black gift bags were exactly as described.

Thanks Alexia! :-)

My Little Giggles

My Little GigglesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our One Stop Shop For All Of Our Packaging Needs

Our one stop shop for all of our our packaging needs. With a great variety of products, exceptional customer service, easy online process to place orders and super quick delivery. Thank you!

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks My Little Giggles! :-)

Jeff

JeffPerth, WA

Perfect paper pattern and roll size and cute bag designs for Christmas wrapping.

Very professional and seamless business processes. Online ordering is simple, email contacts timely and informative, cost very reasonable and delivery prompt and very courteous delivery driver. The paper roll of Christmas wrap I purchased was exactly what I wanted and perfect for Christmas plans. The Christmas gift bags are also of high quality and delightfully bright and christmassy designs. Love your business every Christmas.

Thanks Jeff! :-)

Vee87

Vee87Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

Have been dealing with Andrea. She has been so helpful and super quick with how she responds to all queries. The products are of great quality also, have purchased a few items and never had any issues. Highly recommended!

Thanks Vee87! :-)

Penelope

Penelope

Very happy with it all

Was delighted to receive my order so quickly without any problem at all.
Products were great value for money and
as described so extremely happy to get the parcels. Thank you

Thanks Penelope! :-)

Dog cafe

Dog cafeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service products and delivery

Fantastic products services great and delivery prompt very pleased Easy to read and navigate website full of great products and information Would recommend to family friends and colleagues Thanks for the great service

Thanks Dog Cafe! :-)

Amazing service, A+ for speed & quality

Gorgeous products and super quick.
Never have to worry about my order as it is always 100% right and perfect each time!

Packaging was put together very well all in pristine condition on arrival.

Thanks Bronwyn! :-)

Andrea

Andrea

Good sturdy products with service to match

Buying the kraft bags for years from Giftpackaging and had never a fail with my heavy products. Reasonable priced and lots of colour choices. Tissue paper also cheaper than everywhere else. Happy customer.

Thanks Andrea! :-)

Trish P

Trish PNorthern Region, NSW

Absolutely exactly what we wanted & perfect for our small business.

We have ordered 2 boxes of the calico bag, we needed something to present our orders in when send them. We are very happy with them and with the service. We also find find the customer service (which after 40 years in customer service rolls I am passion about) .

Thanks Trish! :-)

Bindi

BindiWimmera, VIC

Great quality great prices

Fantastic range of products with very competitive prices.
Option of small quantities or further discount for bulk buys.
Great quality products with fantastic customer service & delivery.
I would highly recommend this company & products.

Thanks Bindi! :-)

Joy Campbell

Joy CampbellNortheast, VIC

Very prompt and reliable customer service.

I can order online at my convenience any time of the day. I have a market stall business and the paper bags that I use are perfect size for my hand made items, bright colored and reuseable for the customer or ready made gift. Also not using plastic I am keen to lessen my environmental footprint. Pricing is very reasonable.

Thanks Joy! :-)