Gifts Australia

Gifts Australia (page 2 of 7)

Fraud

Hello! I bought a "Jet Boat Adventure" for my friend on her birthday, online, from https://www.giftsaustralia.com.au/. My friend had to redeem it when they go to Gold Coast. When they tried to redeem it, and called at the number mentioned, no one answered the calls. I wrote to Gifts Australia , and they asked to leave a message or book through a website. When my friend booked an appointment through the website, they did not get any response or calls from the company. They actually went to the location shown in the map, and there was nothing but beach. I wrote to Gifts Australia twice, after that, but they have not responded. My worry is that I used my debit card to buy the ride. This looks like phishing to me. I paid $110 for the ride. I have neither heard back from them, nor got the refund.

Hi Reshma, I can assure you that this is not a fraudulent voucher, nor is it a phishing scheme. We are very sorry this experience voucher was unable to be used. We have not had any contact from you regarding this other than one previous review although I do want to apologise for the delayed response! Since then, we have been following this up and in this case, it looks like the vendor may have gone out of business without notifying us. This is a rare occurrence although it can happen from time to time, as we prefer to support small and local businesses. Sorry about that! A full refund has now been issued to your credit card. Many apologies again for the confusion and inconvenience caused. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Kind regards, Sofia | Customer Service Gifts AustraliaHi Sofia, Thank you for getting back to me. I am just relieved that this was not phishing. I have received my refund. Thank you! Regards, Reshma

Very Pleased

Quality product, the product arrived timely and the gift was loved by the receiver. I would happily recommend the website to others

One of a kind personal gift.

This is the perfect gift to give to my niece for her 18th birthday , it’s hers no one else can have the exact kind and it’ll shine on her for the rest of her life.

Great products great service!

I needed present ideas for a 10 year old and Gifts Australia came to my rescue! They had awesome ideas to choose from and I found ordering and delivery to be simple and on time.

Great product

The quality of the products are excellent - great variety available. Love the product I bought - prompt delivery - got it in a few days

Fantastic Customer Service

I would like to take the opportunity to provide a review for Gifts Australia after just purchasing a gift for my grandson who lives interstate. The gift was missed for the birthday date, due to circumstances beyond their control. The gift was received a few days after the issue was raised and received. I would certainly buy through them again.

Stunning Gift......

Lovely Quality Personalised Leather Keyring. Simply Stunning!!. Arrived Quickly and Wrapped Beautifully. Thanks So Much. My Friend Loved This Gift. Thanks

Perfect shoping tool

This site is great and easy to use. Buying for family living in Australia has been made easy. Thank you. They have loved their gifts and it was so easy to shop from NZ for family. Will be a regular visitor to this site.

Highly Recommend

Super fast delivery arrived in 2days Products were of hightest quality and arrived in excellent condition I would highly recommend using this service

Quick, easy, fast delivery

The website has a good range of gift ideas. Ordering was easy and the delivery took less than a week!!

Poor service

I ordered a gift for a baby born on Tuesday and it has still not arrived (Friday). Very unhappy. If I had of known it was despatched from Sydney (coming to Melbourne) I would not have ordered it!

Hi Sally, Thanks for your feedback. As discussed, the reason your order did not arrive is because you had entered an insufficient address and the courier was unable to deliver the parcel. Our website does state that all parcels are shipped from a Sydney location. Kind regards, Sofia | Customer Service Gifts Australia

Fabulous Gift

Loved the ease of using the site, so easy and delivered on time. Would recommend this site to others. Very happy with my purchase.

Great Product and Service

Great Products, Easy quick transaction and delivery. I will use you again for any future purchases and will also recommend you to others

Very helpful service.

Everything was nice, including the hampers themselves we bought, the help line (Jody) & the delivery service along with. Thank you!

Very quick delivery and products were what I wanted

The only negative is that I have since seen one item cheaper in Myer and two other items the same price in stores.
However, I did purchase Ted Baker item in September and have not found this anywhere, which is great.

Great quality hampers

Very quick delivery and the hampers were great quality in very good packaging. Bought two more after receiving the first one. Great presents.

Perfect gift

Love the book...
It has plenty of space for photos and for people to write in. It will be one a great keepsake

Excellent Service

Easy to use website with an abundance of choices & speedy delivery, found this site was better than other gift sites

Mixed up delivery details

While the quality of the items were good the delivery process left a lot to be desired. Twice I was told it had been delivered to my wife. But it hadn't. Finally someone who knew what was going on contacted us. Gave us the correct details. I think I will be looking elsewhere next time. Things should run smoother than that.

Great range of gifts.

Great ideas for gifts for everyone. Bought my son and daughter some really cool presents for christmas, that i wouldn't have thought of. And picked up a couple of gifts for myself. Everything arrived within a few days, was surprised at how fast it was.
Will definitely use this site again and highly recommend to others.