Gigabyte Aero 15

Gigabyte Aero 15 (page 3 of 6)

Josh

JoshSydney

Best in class - couldn't be more satisfied

Bought this primarily for gaming as my previous desktop computer was getting old and wanted a more mobile setup. Great product! Running new games such as PUBG and Divinity: Original Sin 2 on Ultra settings super smoothly, which was the most important thing for me. Keyboard feels very good to the touch, as does the touch pad - although I do think having the numpad puts me off typing slightly, maybe it's something I'll need to get used to.

Overall, was worth every cent I paid for it and would definitely recommend to anybody looking for a sleek, powerful gaming laptop.

tobes

tobesMelbourne

Excellent Lightweight Powerhouse with forgivable cons.

Lightweight and sleek considering the power this thing is packing. The display is fantastic.
    It took a little bit to get the Aero running nicely, lots of bloatware and poor drivers out of the box.
    Keyboard is sometimes unresponsive and felt slightly squished on first use. After a week I am becoming a lot more comfortable with it.
    Loud fan noise under heavy gaming and runs quite hot, but that's to be excepted with a thin and light.
    Great options for upgrades with an additional M.2 slot
    Great battery life
    Overall very happy with my purchase handling everything I need thus far.

Great travel companion

Purchased one with the mindset of gaming while travelling. Definitely premium price for what you get. Nevertheless; so far, so good! Hope more companies follow suit with the portable gaming machines!

Positives: Screen, size, weight, build quality
    Negatives: 1070 not used on battery, web cam location, gets really hot while gaming!

Powerful with Portability

I edit a lot of videos, and with this sweet machine I am able to work on the go. I love that it has all the ports I need! It has an excellent battery life and you can't beat the performance. It's lightweight yet the body feels sturdy. I also love the sleek design.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Gigabyte Aero 15-X8 - Light and powerful professional laptop

Lightweight, but with very good specifications. Gaming capable, but with professional styling not generally found on laptops with good graphics cards. Good for content creation with high resolution, certified display and full SD slot to import/export media and other files. Good variety of ports, including USB3/3.1/Thunderbolt and two display ports (HDMI/mini-display) and an ethernet port. Quality machined aluminium shell. The 16GB RAM//512 GB SSD model has good upgradability as it uses only one of the two available RAM slots and M.2(PCIe) slots respectively. Good battery life sets it apart from most gaming capable laptops. Overall was the best match for my work and personal needs.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great laptop and top of the line.

The laptop has great specs and the price is great too. Definitely worth buying for the games I play. The LED keyboard is awesome too has it has RGB and it looks fantastic. The only bad thing is the light on the lid can't be turned off, but it's minimal compared to the quality.

Slim Power

Style: GTX1060 (6GB) + FHD 144HZ + Win10 PRO O/S
    It was a toss up between this and the Asus Rog Zephyrus. I settled on this in the end, the single 512 SSD, Windows 10 pro and a decent battery life sealed the deal for me. So far I'm really impressed quick boot times and has handled every game thrown at it so far. In the echo of most reviews the camera placement is a bit off, but this really isn't an issue for me the super thin bezel makes the screen look fantastic. Odley enough I received a driver utility disk but the device has no optical drive. Obviously everything is available online anyway so I guess I can use that as a coaster. All in all awesome.

Professional and Slick

ideal laptop - Gigabyte Aero 15X

A perfect laptop for gaming and business user. Aero 15X is definitely much thinner and lighter than others brands' gaming notebooks and has excellent performance with most of video games. I am highly recommend to anyone who wants to have a powerful and light weight laptop. It would not disappoint you.

Find out how Gigabyte Aero 15 compares to other Laptops

Best in class laptop, if nothing goes wrong

Date PurchasedSept 2018
    johnkavv

johnkavvSydney

Awesome

Bought the Gigabyte Aero 15 after my MSI computer was getting old. Opening the pack it's very thin and light. The build quality is amazing and feels really good. The computer runs really well and quiet. The laptop is portable and the screen goes almost to the edge. It run's the games I play (Dota, Rocket League and COD) with absolutely no trouble and doubles up as a work computer. I've never had such a good, high quality laptop. Would definitely recommend.

Faldo

FaldoAU

Best Laptop Ever

I previously owned a Sager NP6752 which was very bulky and big. As a uni student, it was really hard to bring it to uni to do my work. I'm very content with my purchase of the Gigabyte Aero 15 as its perfect for both gaming and school work.
    Pros: bezel-less, lightweight, long battery life(very long)
    Cons: In-built Camera is inbetween the screen and the keyboard which is a little weird.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    JasonG

JasonGSydney

Great Thin and Light Gaming Laptop

Perfect thin and light gaming laptop. Great for photo and video editing, especially with that beautiful display
    Solid build quality. Class leading battery life even when gaming.
    Very decent thermal performance considering the small size of the laptop.
    Love the look of the laptop. it does not scream "gaming" at you. RGB keyboard is a nice touch.
    Highly recommended gaming and video editing laptop.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Gigabyte Aero15X Mixed Feelings Review

Date PurchasedAug 2018
    Pottsy

PottsySunshine Coast

Amazing Laptop

10/10 would recommend to anyone looking at something powerful but sleek. Excellent machine that has more then what I need, as a music producer this is complete overkill. The large battery is perfect if you want to travel and continue to create or watch movies. Good build quality. Perfect