Gillette Fusion ProGlide

Gillette Fusion ProGlide

Smoothness to the MAX!

My husband uses this and he is so impressed with this razor. He says that the technology they use in the blades are quite superior in terms of quality and also runs smoothly. The blades have in built moisturisers that help keep skin smooth after shave. Also, the flexiball technology helps manoeuvre with ease. There's also a blade on top of the razor that helps with cutting hairs from hard to reach places. Highly recommend this.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.40.

Causes Irritation No

Best one I have used..

I have a very sensitive neck and although this razor still gives some irritation, it is still the best razor I have used. Keep an eye out for half price specials & it is also much cheaper online.

Gillette Fusion Proglide Gift Pack Lionel Messi

Very good set for the money – I got it for about $45 and it comes with 2 total blade sets, where I normally pay $16 for just 1 handle and razor.

I love this razor style and the handle grip is very comfy.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Sensitive Shave Gel with Skin Care is Amazing and leaves the skin smooth

Flexball technology Razor,

I tried the Flexball fusion (FF) power out of curiosity. The design is large, the razors (5+1 per cartridge) are sharp and the price is steep. I have used it for about a week. With the significant rumbling of the motor I completely forgot how to shave, often leading to small nicks. The FF effectively shaves, but misses a few spots routinely despite the flex ball feature, designed for people like me with angular faces. Gillette's support team are very helpful and responsive, standing by their product.

The FF is suited to those who are in a hurry for a 'good enough' shave.