Gillette Venus Divine

Gillette Venus Divine

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Women's Shavers / Razors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

leanneleanne

leanneleanne

Good

I have used the Venus Divine razors as well as much of the rest of the Venus line. The only difference that I noticed between this and the original Venus cartridge (besides colouring) was that it had extra ‘moisture’ strips above and below the blades. I don’t really find that they make any difference; I don’t see that they really do any thing. The shave seems the same as with the regular Venus cartridges. I would only buy these if the regular ones were sold out, they are no better or worse.
Shaves cleanly, has extra ‘moisture strips’ (don’t notice any difference though), pivoting head.
Cartridge refills can get expensive, it doesn’t perform any differently than the regular Venus razors.