Pivoting rounded head
Botanical oil moisture strip
I have used the Venus Divine razors as well as much of the rest of the Venus line. The only difference that I noticed between this and the original Venus cartridge (besides colouring) was that it had extra ‘moisture’ strips above and below the blades. I don’t really find that they make any difference; I don’t see that they really do any thing. The shave seems the same as with the regular Venus cartridges. I would only buy these if the regular ones were sold out, they are no better or worse.
Shaves cleanly, has extra ‘moisture strips’ (don’t notice any difference though), pivoting head.
Cartridge refills can get expensive, it doesn’t perform any differently than the regular Venus razors.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members
Gillette’s Venus Divine features 3 comfort-coated blades and intensive moisture strips infused with a touch of skin-pampering botanical oils for a smooth and comfortable shave.
- Features a moisture strip infused with botanical oils for a pampering shave
- Razor blades come with 3 curve-hugging blades for a smooth shave
- The pivoting, rounded head hugs curves and fits easily into hard-to-shave areas
- Any Venus blade fits any Venus razor handle, except Simply Venus
- New handle with enhanced grip
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.