Gillette Venus Embrace

Gillette Venus Embrace

See the Best Women's Shavers / Razors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BEWARE! The cartridge Explodes upin dropping.

I like the razor , but if you drop it, the back of head where the clips are explode and its irreparable! Even if the razor is new, the manufacturer must have designed it to come apart much sooner before the blades would dull.. thus we would need to buy more of the product again.

Not a happy camper

The only razor I use is the Venus Embrace. Late spring I figured I'd bite the bullet and buy the razor and replacement cartridge.
Now my handle has a split in it. I haven't even went through the cartridges my razor came with.

J_xo

J_xoVIC

Good

This is a great product. Not good if your on a budget or tight on money. I can feel the difference from using this razor to a cheaper alternative. It gets all the hairs. It doesn't take long for the razor to get blunt though, So I find I'm constantly getting more cartridges. If you buy the pack pictured it comes with some extra cartridges which is great. But once you have run out of them buying them can be $20+ for a pack of 4. I wish there was a cheaper alternative, unfortunately not so for now I will be buying this product
It does the job, gives a nice clean smooth shave
Expensive to buy the cartridges

Dianacarla

Dianacarla

Over the years I have tried dozens of different types of razors and this is definitely the best. The five blades mean you don't have to go over your legs more than once and they shave really closely so you can wait a few days before shaving again. Definitely something I would recommend if you don't mind paying a few extra dollars for it.
Doesn't nick or cut you like some other ones with fewer blades do. Last quite a long time. The refills fit all venus handles so you don't have to replace that part.
Fairly expensive to replace the refills.

rebekah92

rebekah92AU

Good

I love my embrace razor. When you frst use a new shaver head, the moisturizer in the strip smell great and makes your legs feel so smooth and soft! I recommend this to any first timers or people on the run because the 5 blades give you a quick, close shaves with no nicks or cuts :)
The Moisturizing strips & the fact that it has 5 blades :)
I find that the moisturizing strips run out quite quickly.

katty123

katty123AU

this razor shaves really close, goodfor knees, ankles, bikini lines, under arms its a great razor, i cant complain at all
it fantastic,
on the other hand refils do become quiete expensive so even if u dont need any and you see them on special DO GET THEM while they are cheaper!
highly recommend this product!
close shave
5 blades
moisterising strip
expensive refils

doublecurl

doublecurlSydney, NSW

This is the best razor i have used. Gets a really close shave. The handle is comfortable to hold and use. It does a really good job. It doesn't get slippery or awkward when you're soapy. I highly recommend this razor. The only downside is that the replacements or refills are a bit expensive. Get them on sale if you can at places like Priceline or Kmart. The starter pack which is the razor and a couple of replacements/refills are about $17
Gets a nice close shave. Makes legs feel nice and smooth
Replacement heads (refill heads) are a little expensive.

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good

I've been using this one for about ten months now and have been happy with the way it shaves, otherwise I would have tossed it out by now. Other than it's effective shaving capabilities it has an effective moisture strip to keep skin moist and slippery while shaving. Easy to store and keep up high safe away from the younger aged children is a real bonus.
I like the easy-to-hold grippy handle, the suction cap unit for holding it up on the wall in a safe place and most importantly the way it shaves nice and closely.
I think the price of the refills is a bit much. The head of the shaver is kind of chunky but you get used to it after a short while!

mallowpuff

mallowpuff

Good

In general, this is a great razor that does a very good job. The handle feels very light in my hand and grips really well even if soapy. The blades get right in for a very close shave. I think that it is very pricey, and only worth it is heavily discounted. I have this type of razor and a handle for another brand, and usually get the cheapest refill for either brand.
Nice all round razor. Good handle grip, nice close shave.
The price - not so bad if you can get a package deal (e.g pay for the refill and get the razor for free). No cover for the blades to protect it