Gillette Venus Embrace

3.9

J_xo

J_xoVIC

Good

This is a great product. Not good if your on a budget or tight on money. I can feel the difference from using this razor to a cheaper alternative. It gets all the hairs. It doesn't take long for the razor to get blunt though, So I find I'm constantly getting more cartridges. If you buy the pack pictured it comes with some extra cartridges which is great. But once you have run out of them buying them can be $20+ for a pack of 4. I wish there was a cheaper alternative, unfortunately not so for now I will be buying this product
    It does the job, gives a nice clean smooth shave
    Expensive to buy the cartridges

rebekah92

rebekah92AU

Good

I love my embrace razor. When you frst use a new shaver head, the moisturizer in the strip smell great and makes your legs feel so smooth and soft! I recommend this to any first timers or people on the run because the 5 blades give you a quick, close shaves with no nicks or cuts :)
    The Moisturizing strips & the fact that it has 5 blades :)
    I find that the moisturizing strips run out quite quickly.

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good

I've been using this one for about ten months now and have been happy with the way it shaves, otherwise I would have tossed it out by now. Other than it's effective shaving capabilities it has an effective moisture strip to keep skin moist and slippery while shaving. Easy to store and keep up high safe away from the younger aged children is a real bonus.
    I like the easy-to-hold grippy handle, the suction cap unit for holding it up on the wall in a safe place and most importantly the way it shaves nice and closely.
    I think the price of the refills is a bit much. The head of the shaver is kind of chunky but you get used to it after a short while!

Women's Shavers / Razors

Find out how Gillette Venus Embrace compares to other Women's Shavers / Razors

mallowpuff

mallowpuff

Good

In general, this is a great razor that does a very good job. The handle feels very light in my hand and grips really well even if soapy. The blades get right in for a very close shave. I think that it is very pricey, and only worth it is heavily discounted. I have this type of razor and a handle for another brand, and usually get the cheapest refill for either brand.
    Nice all round razor. Good handle grip, nice close shave.
    The price - not so bad if you can get a package deal (e.g pay for the refill and get the razor for free). No cover for the blades to protect it

See all Gillette Venus Embrace reviews