Gillette Venus Original

Gillette Venus Original

Juliamc

JuliamcEDGEWORTh

Close shave no nicks

I love this shaver. It gets super close and doesn't give me any cuts, even when I'm in a rush.
    It doesn't make my skin itchy like most shavers and its cost effective as the blades stay sharp for many uses

katty123

katty123Victoria

I like this razor, gives a close shave and small in size aposed to the newer ones
    on the downside the refill can become very expensive it like 14 dollars or so for only a few, which is quiete rediculous,
    i will continue to use this product as it does a resonably good job i cant complain.
    Good Close Shave
    Expensive Refils

leanneleanne

leanneleanne

I have been using the Gillette Venus range since I began shaving my legs, and always come back to it. The quality of the cartridges and handle are good. The blades don’t cause any irritation on my skin after shaving, as long as you make sure to change the blades regularly as they get blunt. The head has a wide pivoting angle which helps immensely as it glides over contours of the body easily.
    Shaves cleanly and closely, doesn’t cause irritation (when blades are sharp and new), is easy to grip and hold, lightweight, head pivots, three blades.
    Blade cartridges are expensive (as with most razors).

Women's Shavers / Razors