GIO Home and Contents

GIO Home and Contents (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Home and Contents Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GIO

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (2)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (4) · No (0)
Liz_P
Liz_PNSW, 2747

I have always found the call centre staff at GIO to be helpful and friendly. They have been polite at all times and I have never had to wait long on the phone. They have been quite informative and happy to answer any questions I have. I have never had an issue with the insurance policy as I have never had to make a claim. I have also found the premiums quite reasonable and comparable with other companies, and often cheaper.I would happily recommend GIO to all of my friends and family.
The insure strata titled properties.
Simple errors took some time to be corrected.

lee88
lee88Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad

suzley
suzley

Have always found GIO to be good with auto insurance, building and contents - when they were government and also when they went private. However my last experience: the strata plan insurance was overpaid! I didn't relish the thought of going through a call centre, so I emailed them on evening at about 9pm. At 9.15 the following morning I received a phone call from GIO, discussed the situation with them, they dook my details and said refund would occur straight to my bank account in 5 days. Awesome customer service!

Nothing really

Very good home and content insurance, slightly more expensive compared to other insurance company, but definitely worth the money and all the consultants are very professional
excellent service and very efficient
have to wait for a while to speak to a consultant during peak hours

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how GIO Home and Contents compares to other Home and Contents Insurance