GIO Home and Contents

GIO Home and Contents

See the Best Home and Contents Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GIO

2.4
    Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

mickscott
    mickscottasked

I would be very interested to hear from somebody at GIO about their reviews here and what I consider a very poor rating of 2 stars from 122 reviews . Does this even concern anybody at GIO ? It concerns me to think my family has been paying thousands of dollars every year for the last 45 years for what seems to be second rate insurance . Very disturbing for a staunch loyal 45 year customer .

Larraine
    Larraine

I have just had contents ins claim and had no trouble they were very easy to deal with and have settled claim with no trouble at all

Daphne E.
    Daphne E.asked

I submitted a very important question this morning and submitted my question. Have not seen any
    reply. Daphne

PopHi
    PopHi

What was the important question?

Michelle D.
    Michelle D.asked

Does contents insurance cover damage by someone's horse to anothers persons car.

Fired Up
    Fired Up

Check with GIO

David B.
    David B.

only if the horse is comprehensively insured

See all GIO Home and Contents questions

Get an answer from our members and GIO representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance
    Other Insurance Types Offered Business, Car, Funeral, Home and Contents, Landlord, Life, Motorcycle and Travel