Listing monitored by Giselle Bedding

3.2

Trish
TrishSydney, NSW

Wow reviews don’t look so good

I just brought a double for my son after ready no these reviews I’m a bit scared to open it now. I wish I had or read the reviews first with so many negatives why are these still selling for. Why hasn’t something been done to rectify the problems with these mattresses. This is not good at all

Purchased in at Kogan.com for $198.

max
maxMid North Coast, NSW

it is good.

only problem is that it gets very hot after laying on it seems i have an electric blanket.other than that it is pretty good.only had it for 7 days,still have pain in hips,will keep at it see if it improves.

Purchased in at catch.

• Sleeping PositionSide
Roger
Roger

Don’t Believe the Negative reviews - Giselle is Amazing !!!

I’m huge @ 140 kilos, laughed at the thought of a Mattress in a Box for me till my curiosity was tweaked by a tv advertising campaign with a great big chap using it! So after reading mainly good reviews on Giselle I bought the super firm & 20 months later I still don’t know how they do it! FANTASTIC!
Recommended it to 2 others & they purchased & love it too!

Purchased in for $260.

Customer SupportGiselle BeddingSend a private message

Have had this for less than a week & my back hurts

This mattress has no support whatsoever. I put it on my bed last week, waited 24 hours to sleep on & it’s flimsy. No support. Now I have bad back pain. Very disappointed.

I want a refund. So upset with how this turned out

Purchased in .

Cez P.
Cez P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam!! Advertised as 20 cm. Only measures 17cm despite letting it sit there overnight. Please don't false Advertise!!

Springy feel, it doesn't feel comfortable at all. After letting it sit upon delivery for over 24 hours it has risen to 17cm. NOT 20cm as advertised. Very disappointing. Want refund!

Purchased in for $142.

Butterfly
ButterflyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really comfortable.

I’ve been sleeping on my mattress for the past 5 months and find it super comfortable and supporting. I prefer it to a more expensive mattress that I have. Very happy

Purchased in for $359.

Michtill
MichtillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Double bed Memory Foam Mattress, COOL GEL Pocket Spring.

Excellent mattress. I have severe lower back issues and this has made a huge impact on how I feel in the mornings. Feature are
* Comfortable euro top
* High density foam
* 6 turn coil system
* 5 zoned tempered steel pocket springs
* Reinforced edge support for extra strength & durability
* Hypo-allergenic material
* Air mesh fabric sides to facilitate air flow in the mattress
* No turn technology (no need to turn mattress)
* Provides support for all sleeping positions & relieves pressure points.
I highly recommend it.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
VanessaSydney, NSW

Terrible mattress

I purchased a Giselle Bedding DOUBLE Size Mattress Euro Top Bed Bonnell Spring Foam 21cm from Dick Smith and when I opened it I let it rest for 2 days as recommended but it did not rise and it even feels like there is no foam!! It looks deflated and does not retain its shape at all. It is extremely painful to sleep in because I can feel the springs grinding against my back. I now have back pain due to sleeping on the mattress. I do not recommend anyone to purchase. So unfortunate I paid $190.

Purchased in at Dick Smith.

Jpogs83
Jpogs83

Uncomfortable and poor quality

Had one for about three months. Not very comfortable. I can feel the springs. Also the sides have no support at all. If my head is up the end on the edge it sinks. Also the big sewn in label is on the top side which makes it bloody annoying. Overall just really poor quality. Might be cheap but in hindsight I would've prefered a second hand quality mattress. My last mattress was $100 on gumtree and was like new and lasted 5 years. I doubt I'll be living with this for more than a year tbh.

Purchased in .

Denise
DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

The most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on

I really wasn't sure how good this mattress would be as it was very cheap, but I thought I'd give it as go, only $200 to loose if it wasn't good
I can safely say it is the best mattress I have ever slept on. Very, very comfortable but also supportive.
The only negative is I am unsure how long it will last, but I guess at that price if I get a few years out of it I will be happy.
Note - the one I bought was labelled a Kingston Mattress, but I think they are the same thing.

Purchased in at eBay for $182.40.

scootergirl
scootergirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Believe it or not

I brought this bed online and it came rolled up in a box. I thought that it would be thin but it was thick. And I've had it for about 6 months now and it's an amazing bed and I have a bad back. Best mattress I've ever had...

Purchased in for $230.

Fire hazard

Will be contacting relevant department as this product starting melting and smouldering from the heat of a hair dryer. The top of the mattress got wet so I did what I do with our other mattress blot pat dry and finish off with hairdryer.

Clo clo
Clo cloAdelaide

Double bed

It's comfortable and very good to sleep on. Not to hard not to soft just right. Good to sleep in at night. I would choose a double bed over a single

Ange
AngeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable for the price

I paid $195.21 for this mattress from a reputable eBay company. Delivered within a week. It came rolled up in a 30kg+ package. Once I opened the plastic packaging it bounced right up and my daughter was able to sleep on it that night.

The pillow top is beautiful and luxurious and I am genuinely surprised at how comfortable it is. Even going to the cheaper furniture stores I could not find a mattress for under $300 that had any comfort but this is great!

I would recommend this mattress to anyone! Whether it's your child, a guest bed or your every day mattress it's absolutely worth it.

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top reviews