Giselle Bedding Premier Top

Giselle Bedding Premier Top Questions & Answers

Queen, Double, King, Single (See All)
Listing monitored by Giselle Bedding

64 questions from our users

KatyB
KatyBasked
Premier Top

Can you please advise the chemicals in this topper? My son has multiple chemical sensitivities.

Sandra G.
Sandra G.asked
Premier Top

Can you please advise the contents of Giselle latex mattress toppers please. Are there any chemicals in them? I have chemical allergies.

Ae Sook M.
Ae Sook M.asked
Queen

Why are your 100% NATURAL LATEX Mattress Topper are not GOLS certified ?

Ulrich Mankiewicz
Ulrich Mankiewiczasked
Premier Top

Hi, just bought a 7.5 cm 100% latex mattress topper and I wonder if it is Dunlop or Talalay latex. I also wonder why the warranty is only 12 months. Normally latex has warranty of many years.

Nikki S.
Nikki S.asked
Premier Top

I purchased the Giselle Luna 36cm queen mattress. It has been unpacked and not slept on for 48 hours but it has only expanded to 30cm. Could the mattress be faulty?

Nelson C
Nelson C

The one I had did expanded a fair bit, not as much as 30cm though.

Simone R.
Simone R.asked
Premier Top

I didn't realise I had to wait upto 48 hours to use and laid on it for 2 two hours will it still finish expanding our have I ruined it?

Heather Farley
Heather Farleyasked
Premier Top

Does your memory foam topper hv formaldehyde in it

Carlos M.
Carlos M.asked
Premier Top

I was cutting the vacuum seal plastic of the mattress with the knife provided and as I cut through the plastic it expanded quickly into the path of the knife and cut into the fabric does this compromise the structure of the mattress in any way?

Michtill

No idea. Best contact the company

Russell
Russellasked
Premier Top

What is the warranty period for giselle beds

Michtill

12mth I believe and they have an extended warranty if you want but am unsure of the details.
Have to say it's the a comfortable mattress and the price was great too

Chez C.
Chez C.asked
Premier Top

I am interested in buying a Giselle single be mattress but not sure on which one as you have so many an I am not sure which one would suit me the best ,
I suffer from hip and pressure pain so I need support but also softness so can you suggest which mattress may be suitable .

Vanessa
Vanessa

Hi Chez,

I do not recommend buying a mattress from Giselle bedding. I had the worst experience the last time I bought my double bed mattress. It was so flimsy and had no support at all.

Alliasked
Premier Top

I was about to order 3 mattresses this week and I am so glad for all these reviews. You saved me from making this mistake. From what I have read, obviously Giselle doesn't care about their quality and perhaps do not have a good audit process. They don't understand how powerful word of mouth is and if there product was excellent, it would certainly sell itself as people talk. Sorry Giselle each happy or unhappy customer talks to 10 ppl and those 10 just preached to 10 more ....get your act together and improve your quality.

Lesley Sasked
Premier Top

How does the mattress get packaged for transport & delivery?

Lesley S

Thank you for your response.

Alli

Well from what I have read, your mattress are of very poor quality. At times it is not even rising and you don't refund. Bad customer service and bad quality from what the reviews are saying.

Lindenasked
Premier Top

Hi you mention that the products do not use toxic chemicals. Can you confirm or deny any of the following chemicals often used in Mattress manufacturing? Thanks
Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), formaldehyde, benzene, methylene chloride, toluene, trichloroethane, naphthalene, perfluorocarbons, and polyols such as polyurethane.

Linden

Thanks but you do not answer the question directly. Simple yes or no to each ingredient would suffice.

Jaz
Jazasked

Can u sleep in the mattress before 24 hours timeframe to expand

Alli

what do you say about the ones that did not expand, did you refund?

Christel C.
Christel C.

Does the mattress come in a box? :) and then we have to roll it out?

Diahanna S.
Diahanna S.asked
Double

I am 60kgs and 80 years old, with a bad knee and about to have a hip replacement. Which mattress would you recommend

Taia
Taiaasked
Premier Top

What's the firmest king size mattress you sell please.

zazzy
zazzyasked
Premier Top

Do all of Giselle bedding mattresses come vacuum packed? I can understand this for foam mattresses but not those with a coil system

Kristy
Kristy

Yes came vacuum packed .

diggsyasked
Premier Top

My grandson has mattress that says giselle premier, is that the style of the mattress? I want a double on exactly the same, but not sure which one to order

diggsy

S .Blagojevic wattle green st narellan vale nsw i think they ordered from temple and webster

Lynda G
Lynda Gasked
King

Is it ok to sleep on the mattress after 10 hours of being unpacked?

Lisa M.asked

Hi,
Just wonder how many year warranty for giselle bedding pocket spring mattress?

Lisa