Giselle Bedding Premier Top

58 questions from our users

Heather Farley
Heather Farleyasked
Premier Top

Does your memory foam topper hv formaldehyde in it

Dear Heather,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are able to provide relevant information to you.

Please contact our Customer Service team at info@gisellebedding.com.au so that one of our representatives can get in touch for providing more information via email.

Kind regards,
Vicky
Giselle Bedding Customer Service Team

Carlos M.
Carlos M.asked
Premier Top

I was cutting the vacuum seal plastic of the mattress with the knife provided and as I cut through the plastic it expanded quickly into the path of the knife and cut into the fabric does this compromise the structure of the mattress in any way?

Michtill

No idea. Best contact the company

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. In this case, could you please take a photo of the mattress, showing the part of the fabric that was sliced off with the knife to our email address at info@gisellebedding.com.au? After which, the team will be able to conduct an investigation with our Purchasing team and give you advice accordingly. Thank you.

Sherlyne - Giselle Bedding Team

Russell
Russellasked
Premier Top

What is the warranty period for giselle beds

Michtill

12mth I believe and they have an extended warranty if you want but am unsure of the details.
Have to say it's the a comfortable mattress and the price was great too

Customer SupportGiselle Bedding

Morning Russell and Michtill!

Hope you had a warm weekend!

Yes! Our mattresses come with standard 1-year warranty + extended warranty up to 15 years.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Velerie - Giselle Bedding team.

Chez C.
Chez C.asked
Premier Top

I am interested in buying a Giselle single be mattress but not sure on which one as you have so many an I am not sure which one would suit me the best ,
I suffer from hip and pressure pain so I need support but also softness so can you suggest which mattress may be suitable .

Hi Chez C,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. Just a few questions before I recommend you the mattress that may be suitable for you. Our Giselle mattresses firmness are generally on medium firm and super firm.

1. Which website do you normally shop on? I can refer you the links from that site for your convenience.

2. What are your current mattress made of?

3. What firmness level is your current mattress on? Firm, Medium Firm or Soft?

4. Were you advised by professionals for a certain sleeping posture due to your current condition - side, stomach or or back?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Hi Chez,

I do not recommend buying a mattress from Giselle bedding. I had the worst experience the last time I bought my double bed mattress. It was so flimsy and had no support at all.

Alliasked
Premier Top

I was about to order 3 mattresses this week and I am so glad for all these reviews. You saved me from making this mistake. From what I have read, obviously Giselle doesn't care about their quality and perhaps do not have a good audit process. They don't understand how powerful word of mouth is and if there product was excellent, it would certainly sell itself as people talk. Sorry Giselle each happy or unhappy customer talks to 10 ppl and those 10 just preached to 10 more ....get your act together and improve your quality.

Hi Mel peka,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that you're not confident with our mattresses.

We have been selling Giselle Bedding mattress for over 10 years now and if you search on Google, we do have positive reviews from our happy customers. We have been constantly improving our mattress qualities with our customer feedback and ensure that they are sold at affordable price as well.

Hitting some negative feedback that saying some are not expanded well may have something to do with the production which we reflect to our supplier time to time. As they are vacuum packed with an advanced machine, some cliche might happened during that process. And similar with other online mattress company, refund policy is strictly based on physical wear and tear and obvious defect and indentation as comfort preference is something that we cannot really justify.

I hope these answer your questions and concern. If you like to have further details on the mattress you're planning to purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us through gisellebedding.com.au or our authorised partners.

Lesley Sasked
Premier Top

How does the mattress get packaged for transport & delivery?

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question.

Our Giselle Bedding mattresses are vacuum packed with an advanced technology and packed in a sturdy box. It'll then get delivered to your door step through our courier partners after you make the purchase online.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through gisellebedding.com.au or our authorised partners.

Lesley S

Thank you for your response.

Alli

Well from what I have read, your mattress are of very poor quality. At times it is not even rising and you don't refund. Bad customer service and bad quality from what the reviews are saying.

Lindenasked
Premier Top

Hi you mention that the products do not use toxic chemicals. Can you confirm or deny any of the following chemicals often used in Mattress manufacturing? Thanks
Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), formaldehyde, benzene, methylene chloride, toluene, trichloroethane, naphthalene, perfluorocarbons, and polyols such as polyurethane.

Hi Linden,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding of your concern of the mattress material.

We can reassured you that our mattress foam and fabric has undergone several testing with a third party company, they are tested to last and certified for peace of mind. Several chemicals that you've stated such as Formaldehyde, methylene and trichloroethane, our mattress has been tested on as well.

We have been providing Australians with our affordable and quality mattress for over 10 years now. Please be reassured that they are safe to use and do not contain any harmful substances.

If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through Giselle Bedding official website or our authorised sellers on Australian Marketplaces.

Have a nice day. Thank you.

Linden

Thanks but you do not answer the question directly. Simple yes or no to each ingredient would suffice.

Hi Linden,

Our mattresses has been tested and certified that these chemicals that you stated in your initial question were not detected in the test.

Jaz
Jazasked

Can u sleep in the mattress before 24 hours timeframe to expand

Hi Jaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question.

It is recommended to sleep on the mattress after letting it expand up to 24 hours for the mattress to be completely set in with the actual firmness.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you!

Alli

what do you say about the ones that did not expand, did you refund?

Christel C.
Christel C.

Does the mattress come in a box? :) and then we have to roll it out?

Diahanna S.
Diahanna S.asked
Double

I am 60kgs and 80 years old, with a bad knee and about to have a hip replacement. Which mattress would you recommend

Hi Diahanna,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. Sorry to hear about your bad knee situation.

It would depends on your sleeping position preference. If you're a side sleeper, you would need a softer mattress to provide contour support for your knees and hips. If you're a back and stomach sleeper, you would need a firmer surface mattress to provide an overall support for your spine.

For knee pain user, it's recommended to add a pillow in between your legs if you're a side sleeper, or adding a pillow beneath your legs if you're a back sleeper.

We would recommend a hybrid mattress that combines multiple layers of foam and inner spring for better pressure relief and support.

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us or the online authorised seller that you're planning to purchasing from.

Taia
Taiaasked
Premier Top

What's the firmest king size mattress you sell please.

Hi Taia,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question.

The firmest King size Giselle Bedding mattress we have is rated on 9.0/ ultra firm. This is the link we are selling on eBay - https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/372772954889

If you have further question, please do not hesitate to contact us or the authorised seller.

zazzy
zazzyasked
Premier Top

Do all of Giselle bedding mattresses come vacuum packed? I can understand this for foam mattresses but not those with a coil system

Hi Zazzy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. All of our Giselle Bedding mattresses come in vacuumed packed. Our production involves a technical and delicate machine that are designed to roll up our mattress in a way that it will not deform the coil system in the mattress. It will takes up to 24 hours for the mattress to expand once unpacked.

Please do not hesitate to contact us or our authorised sellers if you have any questions.

Have a nice day!

Kristy
Kristy

Yes came vacuum packed .

diggsyasked
Premier Top

My grandson has mattress that says giselle premier, is that the style of the mattress? I want a double on exactly the same, but not sure which one to order

Hi Diggsy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I could look into your grandson's order if you can provide me his full name/ delivery address. If he purchased from one of our authorised sellers, I could have a look at which model did he bought.

You can Private Message me with his name and address and I can get back to you to confirm which to order.

Have a nice day.

Thank you!

diggsy

S .Blagojevic wattle green st narellan vale nsw i think they ordered from temple and webster

Hi Diggsy,

Can I please know if he purchased it more than a year ago? I found a mattress order under Blagojevic but it's not the address as you stated and was purchased on Amazon. If this is not the one, I'll need the date of the purchase.

If you can verify the date, I can look further into it as our system archived orders that are older than a year.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Lynda G
Lynda Gasked
King

Is it ok to sleep on the mattress after 10 hours of being unpacked?

Hi Lynda G,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Congratulations on getting our mattress. It is recommended to sleep on it after 24 hours of unpacking to allow for full expansion due to the compressed packaging it has.

If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lisa M.asked

Hi,
Just wonder how many year warranty for giselle bedding pocket spring mattress?

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding of the warranty.

All of our Giselle Bedding mattress comes with standard consumer guarantee as per Australia Consumer Law. We do offer an extended warranty of 15-year on our selected mattress range as well.

Please do not hesitate to contact us or the seller that you're planning to buy from if you have any questions in the future.

Hi,
Thanks for your information. What is the standard guarantee as the seller website do not mention any warranty.

Thanks.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

As per ACL and ACCC, there is not set time limit on consumer statutory warranty as it is the legal requirements that apply to every transaction between a consumer and a seller. If the product does not perform what is stated in the ads, you are entitled for a replacement, refund, return or repair.

Our offered 15-year warranty can be claimed based on certain conditions such as broken coils. Firmness, wear and tears, etc are not covered.

As some sellers offer extended warranty, If you are unsure what warranty that seller has offered, please contact them directly for confirmation.

Denise H.
Denise H.asked
Double

Just received ny mattress. Supposed to be 21cm but it isn't. Itvis onlt 18 so far. Will mattress expand to this size?

Hi Denise,

Congratulations on getting our Giselle Bedding Mattress!

Please allow 24 hours for a full expansion as it's been machine compressed, it'll require some time to be fully expanded.

If you have any further concern in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us or your seller for confirmation.

Greg Nasked
Premier Top

I brought a Giselle Latex Topper it says on the product tag Natural Latex but it does have a really strong smell. Does the smell decrease and is it truly natural or is it toxic.
Greg

Hi Greg,

Congratulations on getting our Latex Topper! We hope you had a lovely Easter!

Please be reassured that the latex we used in production is natural and it's not toxic. The smell should dissipate within a few weeks in a well ventilated area.

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here or through your seller.

Please stay safe during this critical period too.

Greg N

Hi Velerie thanks so much for your reply. So glad to here that the Latex Topper is natural
Kind Regards Greg

Hi Greg,

No worries at all. Thank you for bringing up your concern to us. We hope you'll enjoy the topper after the smell dissipates.

Have a nice day. :)

Regards

Helen R.
Helen R.asked
Premier Top

Hi just received my giselle 8cm memory foam topper _ can I use an electric blanket - helen

Hi Helen,

Thank you for purchasing our memory foam mattress topper!

It is not recommended to use electric blanket with our topper due to the heat reactive quality of the memory foam. As it changes its form when heat is applied, extra heat from the electric blanket will cause the mattress topper soften too much, leaving you less support when you sleep on it.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Linette Koschel
Linette Koschelasked
Premier Top

Where are these mattresses made. Are they Australian made.

Hi Linette,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Our mattresses are designed and produced in China with standard quality control check in place.

Please let me know if you have any more questions regarding Giselle Bedding.

Noelene Jasked

HI
My name is Noelene Kerr and when we went to visit our daughter in Tassie we slept on the Giselle mattress, It was so comfortable that we decided to buy one also so Cathy sent us the link.
Well we ordered this but when it arrived and we opened it and waited for 2 days before sleeping on it ..it was not the same....It was very hard..so we rung Cathy and she said it has a soft part on the top and I said no it doesn't. I didn't know what to do so we ordered a cover to go on the bed which is queen size......
This was to be duck downs and I paid $79 and the mattress I paid $229 and $37.24 freight.
Well with this Luxury Mattress Topper on the mattress is still not the same and Im not happy.
I have just visit my other daughter and they had ordered one also.....which is different it has foam.
Please help me for this was to help me with my hip and legs and I just don't know what to do for I have spent a lot and still don't have what I wanted.........Enclose is my address 5 Archibald st Edmonton 4869 and phone 0407162470 please help me
Thanking you
Noelene

Hi Noelene,

I'm so sorry to hear that the mattress that you've received is not giving you the comfort that you're after.

I've looked up your name but it didn't appear in our system. Can you please provide the full name and delivery address of your daughter and yours that you put through so I can check if you've ordered the same mattress as hers? You can send me a Direct Message with these details.

Please let me know if you need any more assistance.

0Hi Velerie,
Thank you for your email.
My step daughter Cathy bought her bedding when they were living in Mildura.
She bought 2 pocket spring Giselle Mattress.......Rick Pearson 242 Oak Av Birdwoodton Vic 3505
4/6/2018 3720195-1027251260024
20/6/2018 37219572259-1030735420024
Ebay. AuzPlazer.Living
she sent the link and we sent the same link to order our bed.....also Cathy mum Jenelle Gregory who lives just down the road from me in Edmonton 4869 also got her bed.
Mine...Noelene Kerr 5 Archibald Street Edmonton 4869.
On the box that my mattress came in has GISELLE BEDDING Mattress Firmness-Queen 23TT
Model: Mattress-Firm23Q
This is nothing like what we slept on when we visit Cathy is Tassie. Because we couldnt get it back in the box we then ordered the duck feathers to go on top but itsnot the same and we can feel the feathers sticking us. Sorry I hope this will help you.
Is there some type of foam that goes on top?
Thanks again for helping me
Your faithfully
Noeline

Hi Noelene,

I've been communicating with Customer Support regarding of your case. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We found out that you have ordered a different mattress compared to the one that your daughter ordered.

Your daughter ordered MATTRESS-0757-PT-Q in both June's orders.
You have ordered MATTRESS-FIRM23-Q.

For the topper - I would recommended a Pillowtop Mattress Topper to go on it if the firmness is not comfortable for you. I personally own one of this topper as my current mattress is too firm for my liking and it feels so much softer to sleep on now. This is the link of the topper - https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/351742310774

Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Velerie - Devanti Team.

John W.
John W.asked
King

Silly Question but, How do I tell which is the memory foam and which is the LATEX side please?

paj
paj

No way to know unless you ask them directly.

Hi John,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, we do not offer latex mattress at the moment. We do have memory foam mattresses which also topped with cool gel and egg-shaped foam.

Please do let me know if you need any more assistance.

Get an answer from our members and Giselle Bedding representatives