Queen, King, Double, Single
Listing monitored by Giselle Bedding

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (2) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness
Denise
DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

The most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on

I really wasn't sure how good this mattress would be as it was very cheap, but I thought I'd give it as go, only $200 to loose if it wasn't good
I can safely say it is the best mattress I have ever slept on. Very, very comfortable but also supportive.
The only negative is I am unsure how long it will last, but I guess at that price if I get a few years out of it I will be happy.
Note - the one I bought was labelled a Kingston Mattress, but I think they are the same thing.

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay for $182.40.

Sleeping PositionSide
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Soft
kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best mattress ever

I love my mattress I have never had a perfect sleep until I purchased this love it and would highly recommend this item its made of memory foam latex and also is filled with a gel to keep you cool in summer I can't fault my giselle mattress, I have purchased 4 as I have 4 bedrooms now , no sagging best sleep ever ,my sister and friends have also purchased also,they love there's ,still the same comfort since I purchased these,mattresses highly recommend them

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for $300.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Other Mattresses

Simone R.
Simone R.asked
Premier Top

I didn't realise I had to wait upto 48 hours to use and laid on it for 2 two hours will it still finish expanding our have I ruined it?

Dear Simone,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
We would like to look into it for you. Would you please email us at info@gisellebedding.com.au ? so one of our representatives can get in touch for more details and provide relevant information to you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Warm regards,
Giselle Bedding Customer Service Team

Heather Farley
Heather Farleyasked
Premier Top

Does your memory foam topper hv formaldehyde in it

Dear Heather,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are able to provide relevant information to you.

Please contact our Customer Service team at info@gisellebedding.com.au so that one of our representatives can get in touch for providing more information via email.

Kind regards,
Vicky
Giselle Bedding Customer Service Team

Carlos M.
Carlos M.asked
Premier Top

I was cutting the vacuum seal plastic of the mattress with the knife provided and as I cut through the plastic it expanded quickly into the path of the knife and cut into the fabric does this compromise the structure of the mattress in any way?

Michtill
Michtill

No idea. Best contact the company

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. In this case, could you please take a photo of the mattress, showing the part of the fabric that was sliced off with the knife to our email address at info@gisellebedding.com.au? After which, the team will be able to conduct an investigation with our Purchasing team and give you advice accordingly. Thank you.

Regards,