Giselle Bedding Premier Top

Giselle Bedding Premier Top (page 2 of 4)

Queen, Single, Double, King

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Melissa D.
Melissa D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Caused me nothing but back pain

This mattress was great at the start but 18 months down the track it’s caused me I’m nothing but back issues due to its sagging. We have to rotate the mattress every time we change the bed sheets to get a good night sleep. Looking for a new mattress now. But you get what you pay for so spend the money and do it right the first time don’t make my mistake!

Purchased in January 2019 at Evopia for $350.00.

Kristy
KristyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not comfy! Springs in back

Not as described, not plush at all, Can feel springs when laying on it, sides sag and end has not popped up properly and wire feels bent.. very uncomfortable mattress.
Have only just purchased and requested a refund.
Have another one for my son and it’s brilliant.. 2nd time unlucky.

Purchased in May 2020 at Catch for $299.00.

GaryM
GaryMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Posture and support lost after 10 months!

Item was very comfortable to begin with however after 9 months it started to lose support and shape (sagging), in the hip areas. In spite of rotating the mattress weekly the problem increased to the point where my wife and I can no longer use it due to poor sleep and back pain. We are of average weight so that's not the issue. I note that the the manufacturer has replied to other reviews on this site by recommending the flipping of the mattress along with rotating it regularly. In our case the top latex pad is attached and can not be repositioned to the underside.

Purchased in May 2019.

jodie190875
jodie190875Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable and great value for money.

Love this mattress , brought it for our share bed and I'm tempted to move in that room. I have just ordered the HYbird mattress . Cannot wait to get it. Best value for money mattresses and comfortable.

Purchased in August 2019 for $400.00.

Jpogs83
Jpogs83

Uncomfortable and poor quality

Had one for about three months. Not very comfortable. I can feel the springs. Also the sides have no support at all. If my head is up the end on the edge it sinks. Also the big sewn in label is on the top side which makes it bloody annoying. Overall just really poor quality. Might be cheap but in hindsight I would've prefered a second hand quality mattress. My last mattress was $100 on gumtree and was like new and lasted 5 years. I doubt I'll be living with this for more than a year tbh.

Purchased in December 2019.

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Does it shrink?

Bed itself is comfy and I don’t have that much drama. What worries me is the fact that I feel that the bed is shrinking in size!! My frame hasn’t grown but the bed certainly is getting smaller. Would like to replace if possible. Pls provide details so I can swap.

Purchased in June 2017 for $399.00.

pajAU

Not recommended

Bought this Queen Ensemble for the guest bedroom and has rarely been used. Now the mid section of the mattress is higher than the sides like a dome. Since this has been used only for about 10 times in the last two years, it hasn’t maintained its shape.

Purchased in November 2017 at MyDeal.com.au.

paj

Thanks for contacting. Will do as you have asked and let you know.

tinkerbell d.

Worst mattress ever very uncomfortable and the springs stick into you don’t buy

Very uncomfortable and mattress is sagging on the ends only have had the mattress for 1 year now so buyers beware don’t buy this mattress you will it’s horrible to sleep on

Purchased in June 2018 at Oz Plaza for $90.00.

tinkerbell d.

Hi what about the springs digging into if I flip the mattress it would be worse

jhat2013Sydney, NSW

Horrific mattress

Mattress came rolled up. Can feel every spring in the mattress even though it has a topper on it. Incredibly uncomfortable. Tried to return but seller wouldn’t accept as it has been I rolled but still in packaging. So ridiculous. Wish I had listened to the bad reviews before I purchased.

Purchased in July 2019 at Catch for $130.00.

jhat2013

I already emailed you at the time. 4 times I emailed you backwards and forwards. You wouldn’t accept it back because it wasn’t rolled up

Chris
Chris

Giselle Bedding Alanya Series 34cm Euro Top Mattress (Bamboo charcoal)

Purchased in September 2018 at Oz Plaza for $320.00.

Denise
DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

The most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on

I really wasn't sure how good this mattress would be as it was very cheap, but I thought I'd give it as go, only $200 to loose if it wasn't good
I can safely say it is the best mattress I have ever slept on. Very, very comfortable but also supportive.
The only negative is I am unsure how long it will last, but I guess at that price if I get a few years out of it I will be happy.
Note - the one I bought was labelled a Kingston Mattress, but I think they are the same thing.

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay for $182.40.

gillian w.
gillian w.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad experience

Bought it from ebay. A bit disappointed as the size is not exactly right, queen size only 200x151cm.
I thought it was because of not enough unpacking time but it was too small for a standard queen size after 1 year resting.
Bed is too soft to sit on the edge. Not firm enough for the called medium firm. Sinks when sleeping.

Purchased in May 2017 for $250.00.

scootergirl
scootergirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Believe it or not

I brought this bed online and it came rolled up in a box. I thought that it would be thin but it was thick. And I've had it for about 6 months now and it's an amazing bed and I have a bad back. Best mattress I've ever had...

Purchased in April 2018 for $230.00.

Tracey
Traceymelbourne

Giselle mattress

Ii slept on this mattress and it was extremely comfortable, it sags at sides but worth it, i have back issues and it made me feel so much better, bought for my daughter now buying for myself, im a heavier person didnt feel springs, definitely medium firmness, i have a firm one and it kills my back

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Gammel7
Gammel7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst buy No Miracle you got what you paid for

The mattress is so weak, you sit in the middle, both sides will slightly come-up. When you sleep on it, you can feel every single spring (which is not many) poking your body. No after sale services, they said can't return since you opened it: REALLY, and I guess they expect customers can tell the comfort level by looking at the wrapping? For sure, this one will be on the street for the next hard rubbish collection day. My back health is more important than these cheap nasty products.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Heather Farley
Heather Farleyasked
Premier Top

Does your memory foam topper hv formaldehyde in it

Dear Heather,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are able to provide relevant information to you.

Please contact our Customer Service team at info@gisellebedding.com.au so that one of our representatives can get in touch for providing more information via email.

Kind regards,
Vicky
Giselle Bedding Customer Service Team

Carlos M.
Carlos M.asked
Premier Top

I was cutting the vacuum seal plastic of the mattress with the knife provided and as I cut through the plastic it expanded quickly into the path of the knife and cut into the fabric does this compromise the structure of the mattress in any way?

Michtill

No idea. Best contact the company

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. In this case, could you please take a photo of the mattress, showing the part of the fabric that was sliced off with the knife to our email address at info@gisellebedding.com.au? After which, the team will be able to conduct an investigation with our Purchasing team and give you advice accordingly. Thank you.

Regards,
Sherlyne - Giselle Bedding Team

Russell
Russellasked
Premier Top

What is the warranty period for giselle beds

Michtill

12mth I believe and they have an extended warranty if you want but am unsure of the details.
Have to say it's the a comfortable mattress and the price was great too

Customer SupportGiselle Bedding

Morning Russell and Michtill!

Hope you had a warm weekend!

Yes! Our mattresses come with standard 1-year warranty + extended warranty up to 15 years.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Velerie - Giselle Bedding team.

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top questions