Queen, Single, Double, King

Buying Guide Banner

Selena Brown
Selena Brown Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So disappointed

After buying 2 mattress and a week in I’m so disappointed.
The queen gel top is horrible, to soft , to hot and sinks where your body is. I have to literally heave myself to the centre of the bed and have developed a sore lower back.
The double I bought for my son is worse. He has to sleep in the centre and or risks sliding off as the sides sink down and he risks falling off.

Purchased in April 2021 for $500.00.

Ria
RiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hot, isn’t a full queen size and come off the bed

Other Mattresses

Mattress is thin and I can feel the springs in my back. Mattress was meant to have a special euro top topper.

Mattress is very firm and pillow top is non existent. I have had a sore body since using this mattress, have gone back to using my old mattress. Trying to get in touch with Giselle but no one has contacted me as yet to discuss

Purchased in January 2021 for $299.00.

Very dissapointed

We ordered online, delivery was fast, but when it arrived, it was a single, and we definitely ordered a king single. Giselle were not at all helpful, said it wasn't their fault..We then would have to pay shipping for return, plus a large restocking fee. So dissapointed, and never again. Thanks for nothing Giselle.

Cez P.
Cez P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam!! Advertised as 20 cm. Only measures 17cm despite letting it sit there overnight. Please don't false Advertise!!

Springy feel, it doesn't feel comfortable at all. After letting it sit upon delivery for over 24 hours it has risen to 17cm. NOT 20cm as advertised. Very disappointing. Want refund!

Purchased in December 2020 for $142.00.

VanessaSydney, NSW

Terrible mattress

I purchased a Giselle Bedding DOUBLE Size Mattress Euro Top Bed Bonnell Spring Foam 21cm from Dick Smith and when I opened it I let it rest for 2 days as recommended but it did not rise and it even feels like there is no foam!! It looks deflated and does not retain its shape at all. It is extremely painful to sleep in because I can feel the springs grinding against my back. I now have back pain due to sleeping on the mattress. I do not recommend anyone to purchase. So unfortunate I paid $190.

Purchased in August 2020 at Dick Smith.

Natalie
NatalieSydney, NSW

Giselle bed and actual company is terrible

This bed is supposed to expand to it’s correct size after 2-3 days. The bed I received was defective and didn’t rise to the 28 cm it was supposed to. So bed was faulty.
When I asked for assistance, it was completely ignored. No reply to my complaint and case closed.
Don’t buy anything this company makes. Once you pay, they won’t help you if there is a problem with their product.

Purchased in July 2020.

Abhishek M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress without any support and not suitable for slatted base

I bought Giselle Bed Mattress King Single Full Size Spring Foam Pillow Top from ebay and after sleeping couple of days got back pain, the mattress doesn't have any base support and if I sit on edges it gets stuck between the slats. It says medium firm in description but its not firm at all . You can fold mattress with one hand. I had reported this to customer care but they said they could not find fault with it until ebay customer support stepped in. I feel sorry for not having enough reviews on same and its sold as under design - Normay.

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay for $159.00.

Sssss
SssssSydney, NSW

Not recommended. Not firm. You can feel the springs. A waste of money

Check reviews before purchasing.
I didn’t I purchased based on advertising.
The mattress is not firm at all
You can feel the springs even for my 7 year old.
Not happy with the product based on the promotion.
Don’t recommend purchasing

Purchased in July 2020 at Oz Plaza for $99.00.

Melissa D.
Melissa D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Caused me nothing but back pain

This mattress was great at the start but 18 months down the track it’s caused me I’m nothing but back issues due to its sagging. We have to rotate the mattress every time we change the bed sheets to get a good night sleep. Looking for a new mattress now. But you get what you pay for so spend the money and do it right the first time don’t make my mistake!

Purchased in January 2019 at Evopia for $350.00.

Kristy
KristyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not comfy! Springs in back

Not as described, not plush at all, Can feel springs when laying on it, sides sag and end has not popped up properly and wire feels bent.. very uncomfortable mattress.
Have only just purchased and requested a refund.
Have another one for my son and it’s brilliant.. 2nd time unlucky.

Purchased in May 2020 at Catch for $299.00.

GaryM
GaryMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Posture and support lost after 10 months!

Item was very comfortable to begin with however after 9 months it started to lose support and shape (sagging), in the hip areas. In spite of rotating the mattress weekly the problem increased to the point where my wife and I can no longer use it due to poor sleep and back pain. We are of average weight so that's not the issue. I note that the the manufacturer has replied to other reviews on this site by recommending the flipping of the mattress along with rotating it regularly. In our case the top latex pad is attached and can not be repositioned to the underside.

Purchased in May 2019.

tinkerbell d.

Worst mattress ever very uncomfortable and the springs stick into you don’t buy

Very uncomfortable and mattress is sagging on the ends only have had the mattress for 1 year now so buyers beware don’t buy this mattress you will it’s horrible to sleep on

Purchased in June 2018 at Oz Plaza for $90.00.

tinkerbell d.

Hi what about the springs digging into if I flip the mattress it would be worse

jhat2013Sydney, NSW

Horrific mattress

Mattress came rolled up. Can feel every spring in the mattress even though it has a topper on it. Incredibly uncomfortable. Tried to return but seller wouldn’t accept as it has been I rolled but still in packaging. So ridiculous. Wish I had listened to the bad reviews before I purchased.

Purchased in July 2019 at Catch for $130.00.

jhat2013

I already emailed you at the time. 4 times I emailed you backwards and forwards. You wouldn’t accept it back because it wasn’t rolled up

Gammel7
Gammel7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst buy No Miracle you got what you paid for

The mattress is so weak, you sit in the middle, both sides will slightly come-up. When you sleep on it, you can feel every single spring (which is not many) poking your body. No after sale services, they said can't return since you opened it: REALLY, and I guess they expect customers can tell the comfort level by looking at the wrapping? For sure, this one will be on the street for the next hard rubbish collection day. My back health is more important than these cheap nasty products.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top reviews

Heather Farley
Heather Farleyasked
Premier Top

Does your memory foam topper hv formaldehyde in it

Dear Heather,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are able to provide relevant information to you.

Please contact our Customer Service team at info@gisellebedding.com.au so that one of our representatives can get in touch for providing more information via email.

Kind regards,
Vicky
Giselle Bedding Customer Service Team

Carlos M.
Carlos M.asked
Premier Top

I was cutting the vacuum seal plastic of the mattress with the knife provided and as I cut through the plastic it expanded quickly into the path of the knife and cut into the fabric does this compromise the structure of the mattress in any way?

Michtill

No idea. Best contact the company

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. In this case, could you please take a photo of the mattress, showing the part of the fabric that was sliced off with the knife to our email address at info@gisellebedding.com.au? After which, the team will be able to conduct an investigation with our Purchasing team and give you advice accordingly. Thank you.

Regards,
Sherlyne - Giselle Bedding Team

Russell
Russellasked
Premier Top

What is the warranty period for giselle beds

Michtill

12mth I believe and they have an extended warranty if you want but am unsure of the details.
Have to say it's the a comfortable mattress and the price was great too

Customer SupportGiselle Bedding

Morning Russell and Michtill!

Hope you had a warm weekend!

Yes! Our mattresses come with standard 1-year warranty + extended warranty up to 15 years.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Velerie - Giselle Bedding team.

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top questions