Queen, Single, Double, King

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

LindenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great at first, but already after 2 months springs going soft and buckle

This mattress was great at first, but already after 2 months where I get on the mattress, the springs there are already going soft and buckling. If you want a mattress that will last, I don't think this is the mattress for you. You get what you pay for. I expect max 1-2 years from this mattress with heavy rotation.

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay for $300.00.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,835 reviews
Ad
GraceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful mattress but uncomfortable

The mattress was purchased by myself on Catch.com. Easy to take out and i left it on a flat ground for about a day and a half and tonight is the first night my daughter is sleeping on
It and i tested it myself and i cam feel the springs im my back

Purchased in May 2020 at Catch for $179.95.

Other Mattresses

Jpogs83
Jpogs83

Uncomfortable and poor quality

Had one for about three months. Not very comfortable. I can feel the springs. Also the sides have no support at all. If my head is up the end on the edge it sinks. Also the big sewn in label is on the top side which makes it bloody annoying. Overall just really poor quality. Might be cheap but in hindsight I would've prefered a second hand quality mattress. My last mattress was $100 on gumtree and was like new and lasted 5 years. I doubt I'll be living with this for more than a year tbh.

Purchased in December 2019.

Mattresses

Find out how Giselle Bedding Premier Top compares to other Mattresses

pajAU

Not recommended

Bought this Queen Ensemble for the guest bedroom and has rarely been used. Now the mid section of the mattress is higher than the sides like a dome. Since this has been used only for about 10 times in the last two years, it hasn’t maintained its shape.

Purchased in November 2017 at MyDeal.com.au.

paj

Thanks for contacting. Will do as you have asked and let you know.

gillian w.
gillian w.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad experience

Bought it from ebay. A bit disappointed as the size is not exactly right, queen size only 200x151cm.
I thought it was because of not enough unpacking time but it was too small for a standard queen size after 1 year resting.
Bed is too soft to sit on the edge. Not firm enough for the called medium firm. Sinks when sleeping.

Purchased in May 2017 for $250.00.

Customer SupportGiselle Bedding

Was great then deteriorated badly

When I got the mattress it was FANTASTIC! We were so impressed. But now it sags in the middle, we have to sleep on the edges, my back hurts a lot. Am really upset.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,835 reviews
Ad

Not so Great.

I guess you get what you pay for. I am quite disappointed with my purchase. As the same with other comments, there are no support along the edge of the mattress, so sitting on the edge is difficult. Mattress sags in the middle when there are two people in it. It makes a great mattress for a spare bed but not for constant use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top reviews

Heather Farley
Heather Farleyasked
Premier Top

Does your memory foam topper hv formaldehyde in it

Dear Heather,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are able to provide relevant information to you.

Please contact our Customer Service team at info@gisellebedding.com.au so that one of our representatives can get in touch for providing more information via email.

Kind regards,
Vicky
Giselle Bedding Customer Service Team

Carlos M.
Carlos M.asked
Premier Top

I was cutting the vacuum seal plastic of the mattress with the knife provided and as I cut through the plastic it expanded quickly into the path of the knife and cut into the fabric does this compromise the structure of the mattress in any way?

Michtill

No idea. Best contact the company

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. In this case, could you please take a photo of the mattress, showing the part of the fabric that was sliced off with the knife to our email address at info@gisellebedding.com.au? After which, the team will be able to conduct an investigation with our Purchasing team and give you advice accordingly. Thank you.

Regards,
Sherlyne - Giselle Bedding Team

Russell
Russellasked
Premier Top

What is the warranty period for giselle beds

Michtill

12mth I believe and they have an extended warranty if you want but am unsure of the details.
Have to say it's the a comfortable mattress and the price was great too

Customer SupportGiselle Bedding

Morning Russell and Michtill!

Hope you had a warm weekend!

Yes! Our mattresses come with standard 1-year warranty + extended warranty up to 15 years.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Velerie - Giselle Bedding team.

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top questions