Queen, Single, Double, King

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Perceived Firmness

Perfect for spare room

I have this in Kong Single for both my kids. Perfect. Cheap, can buy a new one every 1-5 years if needed. Also have it in Double in spare room. It's great, everyone that stays loves it. Cheap enough to replace too.
I had a Queen for 3 years. I'd say to use daily, and for 18months its perfect.
To have for longer, it starts sagging in middle, or sides, u can feel the pocket springs under the memory foam layer, and it gives u a sore lower back.
But overall for a cheap $250-$500 mattress, you can't go wrong.
Perfect for kids, and a spare room

Purchased for $394.00.

Tracey
Traceymelbourne

Giselle mattress

Ii slept on this mattress and it was extremely comfortable, it sags at sides but worth it, i have back issues and it made me feel so much better, bought for my daughter now buying for myself, im a heavier person didnt feel springs, definitely medium firmness, i have a firm one and it kills my back

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Other Mattresses

Sarah M
Sarah M

Great for price

Excellent for a $309 mattress
Soft pillow top, lovely fabric
Very supportive
Says medium, but I feel this is a FIRM mattress. Definitely firm.
The sides do sink when you sit on the edge of the bed, but it’s fine to sleep on.
No major dramas. I have chronic back problems, and I can sleep on this mattress. Not a great deal different from my $1200 Sealy posturepedic, although I won’t expect the same life expectancy.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Mattresses

Find out how Giselle Bedding Premier Top compares to other Mattresses

Sunlily
SunlilySydney Surrounds, NSW

Good quality and at a great price.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
KelM
KelMNorth Queensland, QLD

Was pretty good

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Aussie1
Aussie1AU

Love it!

Great mattress for the price. At first it felt very firm coming from a soft mattress but it didn't take me long to get used to it and have been sleeping like a baby for the last month. The mattress is very comfortable I am just hoping it will last.

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top reviews

Heather Farley
Heather Farleyasked
Premier Top

Does your memory foam topper hv formaldehyde in it

Dear Heather,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are able to provide relevant information to you.

Please contact our Customer Service team at info@gisellebedding.com.au so that one of our representatives can get in touch for providing more information via email.

Kind regards,
Vicky
Giselle Bedding Customer Service Team

Carlos M.
Carlos M.asked
Premier Top

I was cutting the vacuum seal plastic of the mattress with the knife provided and as I cut through the plastic it expanded quickly into the path of the knife and cut into the fabric does this compromise the structure of the mattress in any way?

Michtill

No idea. Best contact the company

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. In this case, could you please take a photo of the mattress, showing the part of the fabric that was sliced off with the knife to our email address at info@gisellebedding.com.au? After which, the team will be able to conduct an investigation with our Purchasing team and give you advice accordingly. Thank you.

Regards,
Sherlyne - Giselle Bedding Team

Russell
Russellasked
Premier Top

What is the warranty period for giselle beds

Michtill

12mth I believe and they have an extended warranty if you want but am unsure of the details.
Have to say it's the a comfortable mattress and the price was great too

Customer SupportGiselle Bedding

Morning Russell and Michtill!

Hope you had a warm weekend!

Yes! Our mattresses come with standard 1-year warranty + extended warranty up to 15 years.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Velerie - Giselle Bedding team.

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top questions