Queen, Single, Double, King

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (6) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (6)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (5)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (6)
  • Perceived Firmness

Tashr1988
Tashr1988Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So comfy! Exceeded expectations

For my 4 year old son. No sagging maintained shape and quality.
Purched a single for about $120 on catch. Excellent buy i find it more comfortable then my $5000 mattress from Harvey Norman. Very happy

Purchased in January 2021 at Catch for $120.00.

Butterfly
ButterflyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really comfortable.

I’ve been sleeping on my mattress for the past 5 months and find it super comfortable and supporting. I prefer it to a more expensive mattress that I have. Very happy

Purchased in March 2019 for $359.00.

MichtillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Double bed Memory Foam Mattress, COOL GEL Pocket Spring.

Excellent mattress. I have severe lower back issues and this has made a huge impact on how I feel in the mornings. Feature are
* Comfortable euro top
* High density foam
* 6 turn coil system
* 5 zoned tempered steel pocket springs
* Reinforced edge support for extra strength & durability
* Hypo-allergenic material
* Air mesh fabric sides to facilitate air flow in the mattress
* No turn technology (no need to turn mattress)
* Provides support for all sleeping positions & relieves pressure points.
I highly recommend it.

jodie190875
jodie190875Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfortable and great value for money.

Love this mattress , brought it for our share bed and I'm tempted to move in that room. I have just ordered the HYbird mattress . Cannot wait to get it. Best value for money mattresses and comfortable.

Purchased in August 2019 for $400.00.

Denise
DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

The most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on

I really wasn't sure how good this mattress would be as it was very cheap, but I thought I'd give it as go, only $200 to loose if it wasn't good
I can safely say it is the best mattress I have ever slept on. Very, very comfortable but also supportive.
The only negative is I am unsure how long it will last, but I guess at that price if I get a few years out of it I will be happy.
Note - the one I bought was labelled a Kingston Mattress, but I think they are the same thing.

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay for $182.40.

scootergirl
scootergirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Believe it or not

I brought this bed online and it came rolled up in a box. I thought that it would be thin but it was thick. And I've had it for about 6 months now and it's an amazing bed and I have a bad back. Best mattress I've ever had...

Purchased in April 2018 for $230.00.

Clo clo
Clo cloAdelaide

Double bed

It's comfortable and very good to sleep on. Not to hard not to soft just right. Good to sleep in at night. I would choose a double bed over a single

Date PurchasedApr 2011
Kay
KaySydney, NSW

A Giselle Premier Single Mattress versus 'high end' Single Mattress

Now which to choose? A $109 Giselle premier single mattress, new and comfortable, with an expected use by date, say 5-7 years, OR pay $2000 plus for a top of the range single mattress, a much media hyped label, with an expected use by date, say 7-10 years.

Answer - el cheapo all the way. I could even buy and enjoy a new Giselle mattress every year for 10 years and still be $1000 better off, then if I had bought the overpriced mattress,which will have comfort deterioration (saggy and lumpy) within a decade of use.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Ally
AllyAdelaide

So comfy!!

Bought this mattress from later gator, cam all rolled up. I opened it up and let sit for 24 hours before putting it on my wooden frame. I found it really comfortable, way better than my last one which had springs in it. I have recommend this mattress to lots of people and would definitely by one for my kids.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

mick
mick

Great for young kids

Was a great buy for my kids first spring mattress...but would never buy as a Adult.Adults need better support...but best mattress I have seen for my kids 6 and 4....Smart buying is money well spent.......Anything under $1000 is not good for an Adult.....

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Jade maree
Jade mareePerth, WA

Amazing

So soft yet firm
Quite high
So easy and fun to set up and came vacuum sealed in a box
Absolutely love my new mattress
Definitely affordable
I have a bad back and hips from pregnancy and hadn't been sleeping well but now I sleep soundly so comfortable I don't want to get out

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Ange
AngeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable for the price

I paid $195.21 for this mattress from a reputable eBay company. Delivered within a week. It came rolled up in a 30kg+ package. Once I opened the plastic packaging it bounced right up and my daughter was able to sleep on it that night.

The pillow top is beautiful and luxurious and I am genuinely surprised at how comfortable it is. Even going to the cheaper furniture stores I could not find a mattress for under $300 that had any comfort but this is great!

I would recommend this mattress to anyone! Whether it's your child, a guest bed or your every day mattress it's absolutely worth it.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Larnzibb
Larnzibb

Excellent product

I have had this mattress for 2 months now its fantastic.i have had mattress worth twice as much as this and are not as good highly recommend have the best night sleep now. My shoulders and back are not sore anymore.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Sassy
Sassygold coast

Really great!

Recently moved into a new house and my daughters double bed didn't fit, needed a cheap quick fix. Found these mattresses online and reviews didn't seem bad!
It is as good quality as my sons $800 pillow top mattress. It's a good height. It's the perfect combination of plush and firm/supportive! Pleasently surprised! Was supposed to be a temporary fix but my daughter loves it

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Fantastic

This would have to be the best I have ever slept on, it is so comfortable, I recommend this to anyone, and the the price I paid for it made it even that more enjoyable, it was such a bargain.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top reviews

Heather Farley
Heather Farleyasked
Premier Top

Does your memory foam topper hv formaldehyde in it

Dear Heather,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are able to provide relevant information to you.

Please contact our Customer Service team at info@gisellebedding.com.au so that one of our representatives can get in touch for providing more information via email.

Kind regards,
Vicky
Giselle Bedding Customer Service Team

Carlos M.
Carlos M.asked
Premier Top

I was cutting the vacuum seal plastic of the mattress with the knife provided and as I cut through the plastic it expanded quickly into the path of the knife and cut into the fabric does this compromise the structure of the mattress in any way?

Michtill

No idea. Best contact the company

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. In this case, could you please take a photo of the mattress, showing the part of the fabric that was sliced off with the knife to our email address at info@gisellebedding.com.au? After which, the team will be able to conduct an investigation with our Purchasing team and give you advice accordingly. Thank you.

Regards,
Sherlyne - Giselle Bedding Team

Russell
Russellasked
Premier Top

What is the warranty period for giselle beds

Michtill

12mth I believe and they have an extended warranty if you want but am unsure of the details.
Have to say it's the a comfortable mattress and the price was great too

Customer SupportGiselle Bedding

Morning Russell and Michtill!

Hope you had a warm weekend!

Yes! Our mattresses come with standard 1-year warranty + extended warranty up to 15 years.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Velerie - Giselle Bedding team.

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top questions