Mattress Buying Guide

2.6

Tashr1988
Tashr1988Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So comfy! Exceeded expectations

For my 4 year old son. No sagging maintained shape and quality.
Purched a single for about $120 on catch. Excellent buy i find it more comfortable then my $5000 mattress from Harvey Norman. Very happy

Purchased in January 2021 at Catch for $120.00.

Very dissapointed

We ordered online, delivery was fast, but when it arrived, it was a single, and we definitely ordered a king single. Giselle were not at all helpful, said it wasn't their fault..We then would have to pay shipping for return, plus a large restocking fee. So dissapointed, and never again. Thanks for nothing Giselle.

Other Mattresses

Natalie
NatalieSydney, NSW

Giselle bed and actual company is terrible

This bed is supposed to expand to it’s correct size after 2-3 days. The bed I received was defective and didn’t rise to the 28 cm it was supposed to. So bed was faulty.
When I asked for assistance, it was completely ignored. No reply to my complaint and case closed.
Don’t buy anything this company makes. Once you pay, they won’t help you if there is a problem with their product.

Purchased in July 2020.

Mattresses

Find out how Giselle Bedding Premier Top Single compares to other Mattresses

Abhishek M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress without any support and not suitable for slatted base

I bought Giselle Bed Mattress King Single Full Size Spring Foam Pillow Top from ebay and after sleeping couple of days got back pain, the mattress doesn't have any base support and if I sit on edges it gets stuck between the slats. It says medium firm in description but its not firm at all . You can fold mattress with one hand. I had reported this to customer care but they said they could not find fault with it until ebay customer support stepped in. I feel sorry for not having enough reviews on same and its sold as under design - Normay.

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay for $159.00.

Sssss
SssssSydney, NSW

Not recommended. Not firm. You can feel the springs. A waste of money

Check reviews before purchasing.
I didn’t I purchased based on advertising.
The mattress is not firm at all
You can feel the springs even for my 7 year old.
Not happy with the product based on the promotion.
Don’t recommend purchasing

Purchased in July 2020 at Oz Plaza for $99.00.

jhat2013Sydney, NSW

Horrific mattress

Mattress came rolled up. Can feel every spring in the mattress even though it has a topper on it. Incredibly uncomfortable. Tried to return but seller wouldn’t accept as it has been I rolled but still in packaging. So ridiculous. Wish I had listened to the bad reviews before I purchased.

Purchased in July 2019 at Catch for $130.00.

jhat2013

I already emailed you at the time. 4 times I emailed you backwards and forwards. You wouldn’t accept it back because it wasn’t rolled up

Gammel7
Gammel7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst buy No Miracle you got what you paid for

The mattress is so weak, you sit in the middle, both sides will slightly come-up. When you sleep on it, you can feel every single spring (which is not many) poking your body. No after sale services, they said can't return since you opened it: REALLY, and I guess they expect customers can tell the comfort level by looking at the wrapping? For sure, this one will be on the street for the next hard rubbish collection day. My back health is more important than these cheap nasty products.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Kay
KaySydney, NSW

A Giselle Premier Single Mattress versus 'high end' Single Mattress

Now which to choose? A $109 Giselle premier single mattress, new and comfortable, with an expected use by date, say 5-7 years, OR pay $2000 plus for a top of the range single mattress, a much media hyped label, with an expected use by date, say 7-10 years.

Answer - el cheapo all the way. I could even buy and enjoy a new Giselle mattress every year for 10 years and still be $1000 better off, then if I had bought the overpriced mattress,which will have comfort deterioration (saggy and lumpy) within a decade of use.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Other Mattresses

mick
mick

Great for young kids

Was a great buy for my kids first spring mattress...but would never buy as a Adult.Adults need better support...but best mattress I have seen for my kids 6 and 4....Smart buying is money well spent.......Anything under $1000 is not good for an Adult.....

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Mattresses

Find out how Giselle Bedding Premier Top Single compares to other Mattresses

Fantastic

This would have to be the best I have ever slept on, it is so comfortable, I recommend this to anyone, and the the price I paid for it made it even that more enjoyable, it was such a bargain.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top reviews

Sam
Samasked
Single

I just bought king single super firm mattress packed in a box but I need to use it after 3 months. Can I leave it unopened in vacuumed box and open after few months. Would there be any issue in terms of quality, durability or smell in this case.

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Yes, it is okay to leave in a box up to 6 months once received. It'll only take longer time to expand once unpack. It will not affect the quality and durability of the mattress or create any smell.

Regards,
Velerie - Devanti Team.

Hi Tinkerbell d,

Thank you for your answer. I'm not sure what has happened to your mattress but I would like to assist you to get a new one.

I've just confirmed with our Purchase team, as we do offer 15 years warranty for our mattresses, we can offer you a replacement/ refund as per your request. We would require some photos taken for case support.

I had a look from previous review that stated you purchased from eBay - Can I please have you to lodge a ticket from your eBay account? From there, it'll be easier for our team to locate your order. Our Customer Support will be able to assist you through the process for a replacement/ refund if you prefer.

Please do let me know if you have any questions during the process. I'll do my best to assist you.

Thank you.

Regards,
Velerie - Giselle Bedding Team.

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top questions