Listing monitored by Giselle Bedding

1.3
Emma M
Emma M

okay for guest room

it's not good for everyday use. you will need to buy new one after 2-3 years not good for the environment that you need to replace your mattress all the time.

Purchased in November 2018 for $229.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodDays
Perceived Firmness Very Soft
Abhishek M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress without any support and not suitable for slatted base

I bought Giselle Bed Mattress King Single Full Size Spring Foam Pillow Top from ebay and after sleeping couple of days got back pain, the mattress doesn't have any base support and if I sit on edges it gets stuck between the slats. It says medium firm in description but its not firm at all . You can fold mattress with one hand. I had reported this to customer care but they said they could not find fault with it until ebay customer support stepped in. I feel sorry for not having enough reviews on same and its sold as under design - Normay.

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay for $159.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Perceived Firmness Very Soft

Other Mattresses

Sssss
SssssSydney, NSW

Not recommended. Not firm. You can feel the springs. A waste of money

Check reviews before purchasing.
I didn’t I purchased based on advertising.
The mattress is not firm at all
You can feel the springs even for my 7 year old.
Not happy with the product based on the promotion.
Don’t recommend purchasing

Purchased in July 2020 at Oz Plaza for $99.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Perceived Firmness Soft
See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top reviews

Sam
Samasked
Single

I just bought king single super firm mattress packed in a box but I need to use it after 3 months. Can I leave it unopened in vacuumed box and open after few months. Would there be any issue in terms of quality, durability or smell in this case.

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Yes, it is okay to leave in a box up to 6 months once received. It'll only take longer time to expand once unpack. It will not affect the quality and durability of the mattress or create any smell.

Regards,
Velerie - Devanti Team.

Hi Tinkerbell d,

Thank you for your answer. I'm not sure what has happened to your mattress but I would like to assist you to get a new one.

I've just confirmed with our Purchase team, as we do offer 15 years warranty for our mattresses, we can offer you a replacement/ refund as per your request. We would require some photos taken for case support.

I had a look from previous review that stated you purchased from eBay - Can I please have you to lodge a ticket from your eBay account? From there, it'll be easier for our team to locate your order. Our Customer Support will be able to assist you through the process for a replacement/ refund if you prefer.

Please do let me know if you have any questions during the process. I'll do my best to assist you.

Thank you.

Regards,
Velerie - Giselle Bedding Team.

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top questions