Listing monitored by Giselle Bedding

1.0
1 review
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Heat Retention Yes · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
jhat2013Sydney, NSW

Horrific mattress

Mattress came rolled up. Can feel every spring in the mattress even though it has a topper on it. Incredibly uncomfortable. Tried to return but seller wouldn’t accept as it has been I rolled but still in packaging. So ridiculous. Wish I had listened to the bad reviews before I purchased.

Purchased in July 2019 at Catch for $130.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Hard
jhat2013

I already emailed you at the time. 4 times I emailed you backwards and forwards. You wouldn’t accept it back because it wasn’t rolled up

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top reviews

Sam
Samasked
Single

I just bought king single super firm mattress packed in a box but I need to use it after 3 months. Can I leave it unopened in vacuumed box and open after few months. Would there be any issue in terms of quality, durability or smell in this case.

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Yes, it is okay to leave in a box up to 6 months once received. It'll only take longer time to expand once unpack. It will not affect the quality and durability of the mattress or create any smell.

Regards,
Velerie - Devanti Team.

Hi Tinkerbell d,

Thank you for your answer. I'm not sure what has happened to your mattress but I would like to assist you to get a new one.

I've just confirmed with our Purchase team, as we do offer 15 years warranty for our mattresses, we can offer you a replacement/ refund as per your request. We would require some photos taken for case support.

I had a look from previous review that stated you purchased from eBay - Can I please have you to lodge a ticket from your eBay account? From there, it'll be easier for our team to locate your order. Our Customer Support will be able to assist you through the process for a replacement/ refund if you prefer.

Please do let me know if you have any questions during the process. I'll do my best to assist you.

Thank you.

Regards,
Velerie - Giselle Bedding Team.

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top questions