Listing monitored by Giselle Bedding

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

2.6
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
Tashr1988
Tashr1988Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So comfy! Exceeded expectations

For my 4 year old son. No sagging maintained shape and quality.
Purched a single for about $120 on catch. Excellent buy i find it more comfortable then my $5000 mattress from Harvey Norman. Very happy

Purchased in January 2021 at Catch for $120.00.

Kay
KaySydney, NSW

A Giselle Premier Single Mattress versus 'high end' Single Mattress

Now which to choose? A $109 Giselle premier single mattress, new and comfortable, with an expected use by date, say 5-7 years, OR pay $2000 plus for a top of the range single mattress, a much media hyped label, with an expected use by date, say 7-10 years.

Answer - el cheapo all the way. I could even buy and enjoy a new Giselle mattress every year for 10 years and still be $1000 better off, then if I had bought the overpriced mattress,which will have comfort deterioration (saggy and lumpy) within a decade of use.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Other Mattresses

mick
mick

Great for young kids

Was a great buy for my kids first spring mattress...but would never buy as a Adult.Adults need better support...but best mattress I have seen for my kids 6 and 4....Smart buying is money well spent.......Anything under $1000 is not good for an Adult.....

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Mattresses

Find out how Giselle Bedding Premier Top Single compares to other Mattresses

Fantastic

This would have to be the best I have ever slept on, it is so comfortable, I recommend this to anyone, and the the price I paid for it made it even that more enjoyable, it was such a bargain.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top reviews

Sam
Samasked
Single

I just bought king single super firm mattress packed in a box but I need to use it after 3 months. Can I leave it unopened in vacuumed box and open after few months. Would there be any issue in terms of quality, durability or smell in this case.

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Yes, it is okay to leave in a box up to 6 months once received. It'll only take longer time to expand once unpack. It will not affect the quality and durability of the mattress or create any smell.

Regards,
Velerie - Devanti Team.

Hi Tinkerbell d,

Thank you for your answer. I'm not sure what has happened to your mattress but I would like to assist you to get a new one.

I've just confirmed with our Purchase team, as we do offer 15 years warranty for our mattresses, we can offer you a replacement/ refund as per your request. We would require some photos taken for case support.

I had a look from previous review that stated you purchased from eBay - Can I please have you to lodge a ticket from your eBay account? From there, it'll be easier for our team to locate your order. Our Customer Support will be able to assist you through the process for a replacement/ refund if you prefer.

Please do let me know if you have any questions during the process. I'll do my best to assist you.

Thank you.

Regards,
Velerie - Giselle Bedding Team.

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top questions