Gitana Crystals

Gitana Crystals

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Gitana Crystals? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)

CBB
CBBDarling Downs, QLD

My go to!

I have only ordered from Gitana Crystals once but that’s all it took for me to fall in love!!
I ordered and received my order not even 24 hours later. Quality is excellent and it was wrapped with care.
Won’t be purchasing from anywhere else!!

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect !

Gitana crystals is by far the best shop to date the packaging was impeccable , crystals are gorgeous I highly recommend !

Katie Gowan
Katie GowanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I never give any thing 5 star

I have been ripped off before with online purchases. So I was scared seeing as I didn’t know much about the company. I LOVED my purchase and will continue to shop with them as long as possible.

Navaeha Williams
Navaeha WilliamsNorthern Region, NSW

My new favourite

I have heard so many amazing things about this business so I was super excited for my first order! And it exceeded my expectations! 10/10 packing and the quality of the crystals are mind blowing! I’m so glad I found this little shop! Their website is so beautiful and unlike any other! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank
You!!!

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Gitana Crystals compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Olivia MacDonald
Olivia MacDonaldGippsland, VIC

Thank you so much!

I have been following this shop on Instagram for a few weeks now and decided to place my first order! I never usually buy crystals online but her photos and website are so beautiful I just had to give it a try! I’m so so so impressed with the quality of the crystals and the packaging! You can tell the store owner loves what she does. My order came beautifully packed and the shipping was faster than I expected. If you have been thinking about buying from this shop, just do it! I highly recommend!

Portia
PortiaSouth West, WA

Beautiful Packaging

I have ordered from so many online crystal shops over the years and I am so so happy with my purchase from this company. Their packaging is gorgeous and you can feel the love as soon as you open the parcel. the quality of the crystals are amazing too! So much effort has gone into making the shopping experience special. I highly recommend! Also the shipping to WA was so fast!

Abigail M