G.J. Gardner Homes SA, Adelaide South

G.J. Gardner Homes SA, Adelaide South

Adelaides Finest Builder

Thank you to the team at G.J. Gardner Homes Adelaide South for an excellent build. As a developer I had to keep in mind the quality of the finish and G.J. Gardner Homes came first in this department, the finished product was perfection.

The service we received was absolutely first class from start to finish and we could not fault the honesty of the builder.

We would highly recommend G.J. Gardner Homes Adelaide South to anyone wanting to build a top quality home anywhere in Adelaide.

Thank you again to Nikki, James, Glenn and Norm for an excellent build.

Gayle and Barry Robertson

Construction End DateJan 2016

Breath of fresh air

After having a very bad experience with another builder, dealing with Glenn, Norm, Nikki and James at G J Gardner in Adelaide really was a breath of fresh air and restored our faith in the building industry. Right from the start they were helpful, approachable and informative. Most importantly for us, they listened to us and communicated regularly, clearly and in a timely manner. We said at the start we just wanted them to be honest, and they were throughout. Unlike the other builder we dealt with, G J Gardner offers a fixed price contract so we knew where we stood budget wise. We are very happy with the build quality and workmanship. James, their tiler, did a fantastic job especially with a specific tile pattern we wanted across the main open plan area. Glenn, the boss, managed the overall project very well and was always willing to meet us on site to discuss and sort out any queries. Thanks for providing us with our little dream home. We will and have already recommended G J Gardner in Adelaide to others considering building.

Construction End DateMay 2016

First Home Builder's Dream

The Team at GJ Gardner Homes South Adelaide have been absolutely outstanding throughout the entire design, construction and post-handover stages! I could not have asked for a more professional, helpful and knowledgeable team to assist me in designing (from scratch to suit my land) and building my first home while I was living interstate. Due to my geographically dislocated nature I was only able to attend the building site once during construction and yet all my requirements outlined in the selection meeting and various emails were achieved and in some cases far beyond what I had initially expected. The overall finish of the house was fantastic and every little detail had been taken care of to a turn-key stage allowing me to immediately move tenants in. Overall, I am still amazed at how successfully and smoothly the whole process was given I wasn’t even in the same location. I would strongly recommend the Team at GJ Gardner Homes South Adelaide to anyone looking to build in the future without reservation.

OK

overall opinion is reserved until the finished product. Our Supervisor is suppossed to be a fussy person, we hope to get the 5 star build that they have said will happen.
Great sales team at the Victor Harbor branch, We had our own design which needed changing due to encumberance issues. The team seem really friendly and willing to help as issues arise
Lack of consultation when and issue arose with the eaves on the boundary that had passed council approval but was not approved by building inspector. We received progress draw invoices prior to work being done. House still not complete, some of the delay is due to christmas but other is unknown. We have found that the 16 week build time is not happening. Also too much time where there is nothing happening on the house we had 8 weeks where nothing happened and no reason given apart from 4wks holiday. Some of the issues that have arisen are yet to be fixed. The delay is causing us additional expenses over and above what we had accounted for.