G.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Swan Hill

• Flooring
Cameron and Taree Smits

Cameron and Taree SmitsThe Mallee, VIC

Stress-free and Stunning

Darren, Bronwyn & the team at GJ Gardner Swan Hill were all amazing to work with and made the somewhat daunting task of building our dream home at Lake Boga a stress-free and simple process. Nothing was to hard for them, communication was constant and the build finished on-time and on-budget.

Construction End DateOctober 2020
Roland S.

Roland S.Murray Region, NSW

A great experience

First time new home after 20 years married. I have many friends with a lot of negative experiences. GJ Swan Hill exceeded my expectatations and made the whole process relatively pain free. Bronwyn spent a lot of time getting things right with my wife, and Darren communicated well in the building stage. I would definately use them again if the need arose.

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Suzie

SuzieThe Mallee, VIC

Amazing new home!!

Building with GJ Gardner Swan Hill was fantastic and I would 10/10 do it again in the future!
Darren, Bronwyn & Jo made the whole process so simple and easy, they look after everything. I feel like the only thing I had to do was choose my colors, which was fun!
Darren would send me a text message every Wednesday updating me with what was happening next which I think was great to keep me in the loop.
If you are thinking of building with GJ Gardner but are a little unsure, I highly recommend them as you will not be disappointed.

Construction End DateAugust 2020
Home Builders

Find out how G.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Swan Hill compares to other Home Builders

charchar

charchar

Jo was so helpful!
I first contacted Jo for some assistance for a potential build and she was so friendly, very responsive (even after work hours) and provided comprehensive feedback and knowledge of what was best for us! Would have no hesitation in recommending her as she was so helpful and informative. Thanks again Jo!

Build StagePre-Construction
Richard J

Richard JThe Mallee, VIC

A Great team

Right from the word go the office team (Bronwyn and Jo ) were great they were able to answer every question without any hesitation,
the fact that there was no hidden costs was great , they were able to accommodate all our request, Darren was always available to answer
any questions if you required any changes within reason this was no problem, its great to have a house built by tradies that take pride in there work
the workmanship was second to none. We would strongly recommend GJ Gardner Swan Hill, we also got in two weeks early. We have had seven homes
built for us over the years and out of those 7 builders I would only recommend 2, Darren and his team is one of those builders. Thanks again
Richard and Mary

Construction End DateJune 2020

Amazing experience

Right from the very start to the end of the build, it was a stress free experience. Being my first ever build everyone involved were very helpful and made things very easy to understand. It was top quality service, if I had an issue with something they would fix the issue right away with no fuss. I liked how I got a text message every week with a daily update with how the build was going and what was happening next.
Overall G.J. Gardner Homes staff are a cut above the rest. So professional with A class service.
I would highly recommend this company if your planning on building a house. The workmanship and build quality is second to none. I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Cheryl

CherylLake Boga

A great team!

Right from the start, I felt welcomed and comfortable. Emily listened to what I was after and knew there was something for me, and found it. She was even able to let me see the finished product just to make sure it was what I was looking for. Bronwyn was fantastic with the decor side and contracts and answered all my questions and Darren was great, emailing weekly to let me know what was happening as well as site meetings to walk through the house. It has all run so smoothly, can't fault their professionalism. Fantastic!! Thanks guys.

So easy....!!

From the very beginning in getting our ideas down in a plan and right through to the final finished home, GJ Gardner Swan Hill have made building our dream home very easy. Emily, Bronwyn and Darren have all been amazing in helping create the design we wanted, with colours that suited and excellent communication and updates throughout the whole build. We would highly recommend GJ Gardner to any of our friends and family who are looking to build a quality built home.

Construction End DateDec 2017
Mat

MatSwan Hill

Happy!

We are very happy with our house from GJ Gardner Homes Swan Hill, it was a very quick build, no fuss with any questions, exceptionally helpful throughout the process and just a quality finish that we were after! We will be building again with Darren and Bronwyn at GJ Gardner Swan Hill and look forward to another smooth process like this one!

Construction End DateAug 2017
Home Builders

Find out how G.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Swan Hill compares to other Home Builders

Narelle B

Narelle BSea Lake

Perfect, just what we wanted!

Construction End DateMay 2017
Jess M.G.J. Gardner Homes

Congratulations on your first home Narelle. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with our Swan Hill office.
Kind Regards,
G.J. Gardner Homes Vic/Tas

Very satisfied with home.

Construction End DateDec 2016
Jess M.G.J. Gardner Homes

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your building experience Ross. We are glad you enjoyed building your new home with our Swan Hill team and that you're happy with your new home.
Kind Regards,

Davo

DavoSwan Hill

Not just a Builder!!

Construction End DateMar 2017
Jess M.G.J. Gardner Homes

Thanks Stephen and Belinda! We are thrilled to hear you loved the process building with Darren and Bronwyn in Swan Hill. We're glad you love your new G.J. Gardner Home!
Regards,

Roberts

RobertsSwan Hill

Great Build in excellent time

GJ Gardner Homes in Swan Hill did a great job building our family home. They delivered the home ahead of schedule and had us in before Christmas as promised. The staff were helpful and they did an excellent job coordinating the build as well as the installation of our pool and shed. We had a number of variations during the build and all were handled easily and quickly. We were kept up to date with the progress of the build and we found them to be very obliging. I would happily recommend GJ Gardner in Swan Hill.
Quality, timely, obliging

G.J N.G.J. Gardner Homes

Hi Roberts.
Great to hear you had a positive experience with G.J. Gardner Homes. We appreciate your kind works and are happy you got to celebrate christmas in your new home.