G.J. Gardner Homes WA, Perth East

G.J. Gardner Homes WA, Perth East

Very happy - Love the new home

I bought a block of land and had an idea in my head with what i wanted to build, so i scribbled it on some paper and asked a few builders to have a look, and most didn't even reply. But then when i approached GJ Gardner Homes Perth Metro East, they actually took the time to reproduce the basic design i sketched into a simple plan that properly complied with the local council guidelines - and that sums up my whole experience: They really went above and beyond to keep me informed of what was happening, sharing their knowledge of the area's guidelines, and listened to what i wanted, as well as making suggestions to improve my initial ideas.
Would certainly recommend.

Build LocationWestern Australia
Office LocationWA, Perth East

Sensational from start to finish

I wish to make quick note that my experience with all at GJ Gardner home Perth metro east, from start to finish was extremely good , they have completed before time, the build took 7 months in which was before the end of contract. The process was smooth and hassle free , they were open and listened and custom designed my home. They listened to my needs and finished the project with a great quality and happy product and I love my new home. I am now looking forward to the completion of my new second project with them . excited for 2015
I would recommend these to everyone!

Build LocationWestern Australia