Verifiedpicagroup.com.au

82% · 13629 · 18%

L . M
L . M

Quick Response

Joshua, Strata Manager for my apartment, was very prompt in resolving an enquiry and providing a solution. Very pleased with the outcome.

Mary F.
Mary F.

Proactive and great service

Sebastiano is an outstanding Strata Manager for our building in Maroubra. He is extremely courteous, pleasant, knowledgeable and offers a very professional service. He is proactive and always offers good advice to assist us in problem solving. he is an asset to GK Strata Managements professional team.

Fuyue J
Fuyue J

Very happy with service

Very happy with Sebastiano who always makes our problems go away easy. And always answers our question. Good company and representative.

Mike
Mike

Great service. Easy to deal with

Very knowledgeable and makes getting things done easier around our building. Always gets back to you.

Makes AGM at times that suit us and not during regular work hours that are hard to get to.

Great all around service.

Thank you.

RAVR
RAVRSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

SP2410 Property Manager

The property manager for SP2410 is efficient, responsive, proactive and a pleasure to deal with. Although responsible for our strata block for less than a year, she was rapidly across our various problems and has been invaluable in helping us address a number of major maintenance issues with our elderly building. If I could have given a 4.75 star rating above, I would have. Secretary, SP2410

Fiona Douskou
Fiona DouskouSydney

Fantastic strata manager

I would to acknowledge the 5 star service our strata manager Sebastiano Torrisi has provided . Nothing is too much trouble he is always responsive and has a great attitude. Not to mention works very hard in a very difficult role.

Adam G
Adam G

Bazza
BazzaSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent service

Stacey has been an efficient and reliable managing agent during her tenure as the managing agent for our block of units. She always attends to requests promptly. She provides excellent service.

Show 2 replies

Gino G
Gino G

Stacey Hofmeester performance review

I have found Stacey to be very professional and efficient in my dealings with her.

Our Strata Committee is pleased with her efforts and looks forward to dealing with her.

Ian cicc
Ian ciccSydney, NSW4 posts

Lisa
Lisa

Sean ODea

Great Strata Manager. Very ethical and knowledgeable.

Always ready to help and give his advice.

Extremely happy with Sean’s abilities and would recommend him to any OC.

Anthony
Anthony2 posts

Extremely prompt; polite and competent service

Rebecca Holz took over our plan(4019) from Damien Azzopardi at GK Strata nearly one year ago. Our AGM was held in January 2018 and at least 4 items were listed to be completed by June 2018. I am the prime site contact as Secretary of our committee. I am also happily retired and available to help coordinate visits by contractor

I can say that as a former manager in a large multinational company I have been only impressed and pleased by Rebecca's professional work thus far. With Rebecca's initiative we have completed all these items within budget and time frames. The rest of our committee would concur with my comments

Beach bum
Beach bumSydney

Michela - a hard working service oriented strata manager

After two years of indifferent service from a previous employee at GK Strata it has been a refreshing change to have Michela on board as our new strata manager. She is very diligent and has a good manner of dealing with people.

Sue G
Sue GSydney2 posts

What a wonderful experience

I have worked with Daniel /

GK Strata/ at two of my properties, for many years, and always have a wonderful experience. With his intricate knowledge of Strata Laws, and his professional, friendly, courteous manner, I am always able to sort out any problem which may arise.

Any correspondence, is always dealt with efficiently and with care.

I believe Daniel to be a great asset to GK Strata, and look forward to a long association with this Company.

Marty
Marty

Discusting customer service

We have recently been in contact with Stuart the strata manager of our building. My wife was shocked on how he spoke to her. Rude and arrogant.

GK Strata Management   DM

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that this has been the case. We have contacted the Branch Manager to investigate your concerns.

Leeanne
Leeanne

Terrible Terrible Terrible

[name removed] DOES NOT EVER respond to any queries. He literally does not respond to any emails, and frankly does not care. Worst Strata Manager that I have ever dealt with.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how GK Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Slim
Slim

Michela Allesse at GK Strata Management

I have found Michela very helpful with all our property concerns. She has resolved all problems with speed and efficiency.

Greg
GregDouble Bay

Excellent Customer Service & Professional Advice

Our managing agent Daniel Russell-Cooper provides excellent customer service and also helps when we need professional advice about managing our small block of units. He recently help organise a new fence between our block and a neighbouring house, saving us a lot of time and ensuring a professionally constructed outcome at a cost effective price. On the occasions that Daniel has been on holiday GK Strata have professionally covered his role with other excellent agents.

Angie
Angie

Prompt and professional service

Josh is a pleasant guy and easy to communicate with emails. He is professional, responded and alerted us to any issues promptly.

Marina
Marina24 posts

GK Strata Management   DM

Hi Marina, i have sent you a private message to get further details

JoD
JoD

Professional Service from Alain Gyi

I am an owner of a property in Alexandria managed by Alain Gyi for Gk Strata.

I find Alain Gyi to be very professional and courteous at all times.The service Alain provides is very prompt and efficient when issues arise to be dealt with and he always is very pleasant in manner.

We have recently had a large scale repairs work done with the building and Alain has been amazing with working with the Engineer and the tradesman in making the works and loan with bank come together.

I believe Alain Gyi to be a great asset to GK Strata and most definitley appreciate the service he provides.

Caretaker
Caretaker

I am the owner/resident of a unit in Coogee at which address I have resided for 14 years. Mr Alain Gyi of GK Strata is our current managing agent. He is highly organized, emails are attended to promptly and courteously. At present, the building has contentious issues which Alain is handling most competently. .

Picklove
PickloveSydney, NSW2 posts

Very helpful with my aged mother

Alain was very helpful. Responded to an emergency plumbing issue and followed up. Email communications were prompt and informative. He understood the situation and his assistant was very helpful too.

John C
John CMaroubra2 posts

Bob D.
Bob D.SYDNEY7 posts

10 Church st
10 Church st

Lucky GK to have Stuart D. on board

Over the years, Stuart has been approachable, knowledgeable, efficient and effective. He pays attention to detail and has the building and its residents interests at heart. I like Stuart’s approach as he always has something nice to say and he tries to contribute in keeping the harmony within our building. He always makes himself available and that is very important from the owner’s perspective. Happy to have him as our Strata Manager

CGO
CGOsydney

Daniel Russell-Cooper - GK Strata - Heffron Gardens

As a strata manager for Heffron Gardens Daniel has been excellent in responding to issues and working quickly with us to ensure the complex is maintained efficiently. At strata meetings Daniel is on the ball and is knowledgeable on strata law and able to respond well to any questions asked of him.

carlos
carlosMatraville

Ido
Ido

Handling of my Property 1/22-24 Wassell Road, Matraville, NSW, 2036

I would like to express my great appreciation to GK Strata Management for their ongoing commitment and professional conduct as Strata Managers, I have had the pleasure of working with Sebastiano, one of GK amazing Strata Managers, Sebastiano demonstrated extreme care for the complex, its owners and tenants, he helped me through difficult situation dealing with horrible real estate agency and problematic tenant, he is organized, tenacious and honest, and I owe great gratitude for his actions, he saved me from numerous potential penalties and legal actions, thank you GK Strata Management and thank you Sebastiano, you are amazing!

VjG
VjGsydney2 posts

The Best Strata Manager we've ever had - Gemma Noiosi - SP131

Before we moved to GK we were dealing with Strata Managers who took 3 weeks to reply, 6 weeks to fix anything and 10 weeks (or never at all) to receive our AGM minutes. You wondered, whats the point of Strata?

What a difference having the right strata manager makes, since Gemma Noiosi became ours not only has none of the above happened - but she is always on top of whats going on letting us know straight away, no more primitive week long delays! Knowledgeable of the laws, hardworking and a pleasure to work with, i've yet to deal with any strata manager like her.

Dasha
DashaDouble Bay

Our Strata Manager

Sean O’Dea, our Strata manager, has been extremely professional and informative at all times.

His knowledge is of the highest standard.

Dorothy
DorothySydney3 posts

Alain Gyi

Out Strata Plan has been with GK for more than 20 years . During that time we have had many Strata managers, mostly good , but a couple mediocre. I am happy to say that we now have Alain Gyi. Alain took over our building last year and has done an excellent job. He is very approachable and is always prompt to respond to our queries. He has excellent knowledge of Strata Laws and always there to support the Executive Committee and assist them in whatever way he can. Hopefully, he will remain with us for a long time.

Matthew
Matthew

GK Strata - Josh Moses

The approach taken by GK strata manager, Josh Moses, has been tremendous. His is reliable, approachable and takes fast action, no matter the complaint. Josh keeps the committee up to speed with all future work and his calm personality puts owners at ease. He clearly has the owners best interest at heart, providing great guidance and most importantly, prompt solutions related to our building requests.

Bernard F
Bernard FSydney, NSW3 posts

Alain Gyi - Excellent Strata Manager for Strata 4707

Alain Gyi has been our Strata Manager for about a year. Over this period he has provided us with exceptional service. He is very courteous and accommodating. Alain has a sound knowledge of Strata laws and regulations, coupled with his efficiency and professionalism it has been a pleasure and privilege to be associated with him. On behalf of our EC we hope he will remain our Strata Manager for years to come. Thank you Alain

Mike B
Mike BSydney

GK Strata Management.....Strata Manager : Mr. Alain Gyi

I have had dealings with GK Strata since we purchased our Unit in 2009 and have always found all of their personnel to be efficient , courteous , knowledgeable and helpful.

These characteristics are all very much applicable to Alain Gyi , who has been our Strata Manager since June,2017. I have had many dealings with Alain in my capacity as treasurer of our Strata Committee , and am very appreciative of his knowledge of the strata laws and the professional, diplomatic and timeous manner in which he attends to any issue that arises . Many thanks Alain.

Sarah D
Sarah D

Jo Drummond
Jo DrummondSydney, NSW2 posts

Quick Response

Sean O'Dea from GK Strata has been our Strata manager for over six months. We have undergone a major upgrade on the building and Sean has been there every step of the way. This has been important in the area of financials to ensure we do not run over budget. I would recommend Sean as a Property Manager very highly.

Catherine
Catherine

Natalia
Natalia

Fantastic Strata Manager

Alain Gyi from GK Strata took over the role last year. Since that time he has shown the utmost professionalism in all interactions. Alain is exactly the type of Strata manager one could hope for - knowledgeable, impartial and efficient. We are so happy with his work and hope he remains our Strata manager in the future. Thank you Alain!

paul hetrel
paul hetrel2 posts

Mr Sean Odea

Sean Odea is an excellent strata manager who gets the job done. Sean is very wise and prudent with the relevant knowledge and experience in dealing with arising matters that our SP faces