GK Strata Management

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GK Strata Management

Certainly depends on who the strata manager is:

A little better customer communication and help would be useful from [name removed]. Hard to get feedback thru GK from current SC - dont know if what is going on in this Strata.

Christine T.
Christine T.Sydney, NSW

SHOCKING SHOCKING SHOCKING

Our building has been without a reliable hot water service for a few months now. GK Strata has been approached by multiple agents. They have shown no interest in sorting out the problem and are completely ignoring the requests from agents

Archie
ArchieSydney, NSW

This is so spot on.

After trying to get clarification by email and phone to unsubstantiated allegations from SC and GK I was informed that I had sent too many emails and warned that I would be billed or taken to appropriate body. GK strata manager did not follow on their information note regarding "how to complain/report a breach of by-law" and did not try to contact me regarding the matter. I was named in minutes of the SC without any warning and immediately the issue was escalated to legal proceedings.

PonginaSYDNEY

Don't believe anything...

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how GK Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Amanda
Amanda

Never a response

Ignored Emails, unanswered phones... about a repair issue. Nothing unusual there. Owners take on much of the work of GK as they are that bad. We’ve been looking to change for 2 years but we’re too busy doing their work or chasing them up to find anyone new! Manager has too many properties and repairs just ignore or don’t care!

Kind regards

Discusting customer service

We have recently been in contact with Stuart the strata manager of our building. My wife was shocked on how he spoke to her. Rude and arrogant.

GK Strata P.GK Strata Management

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that this has been the case. We have contacted the Branch Manager to investigate your concerns.

Terrible Terrible Terrible

[name removed] DOES NOT EVER respond to any queries. He literally does not respond to any emails, and frankly does not care. Worst Strata Manager that I have ever dealt with.

Kind regards

unresponsive, inactive, utterly useless

GK Strata P.GK Strata Management

Hi Marina, i have sent you a private message to get further details

Marina

I haven't received any private messages.

GK Strata P.GK Strata Management

Hi Marina please check your inbox a private email was sent

Concerned
ConcernedSydney, NSW

Hopeless

I agree with all the negative feedback about this company. They are very quick to collect fees and arrange extra levies but are not efficient in answering significant complaints.

GK Strata P.GK Strata Management

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that this has been the case. We have sent you a private message so we can investigate your concerns further. Kind regards The GK Strata Team

Not happy
Not happySydney, NSW

The worst customer service

I've emailed and called my strata manager, [name removed], 4 times in the in the past 3 weeks. I have also left a message with his superior. I'm yet to hear back from them both. I'm urgently chasing paper work required to refinance a loan. Their failure to respond to my communication is going to cost me considerable money. This is not good enough as I've been paying for their 'services' for the past 10 years.

Nicolbee
NicolbeeSydney, NSW

Nil customer service - does any one actually work at GK Strata?

Rang to get contact information to assist with maintenance work on one of their properties - they could not of been less helpful - useless.

G stands for Great and K stands for Kaos

Jessica B
Jessica B

Bad customer service. Don't expect much, especially on a Friday!

- someone illegally parked all week in my residential spot. Called to report, with no acknowledgement and no one at their desk available. My details were "passed on" and that's about it. Useless.

GK Strata P.GK Strata Management

Do not hire this company, 0 star if you ask me!

Kevin
KevinSydney, Australia

Please be aware - Sub standard service, weak, unprofessional, dishonest, lacking knowledge in strata

Goanna
Goannaasked

The complex has 2 lots, council members are four (2) from each lot.
The treasurer is having inconvenient complications with the bank where strata levies are made. The treasurer has made a motion for Banks to be changed. What will happen if 2 members agree and 2 members disagree ?

Hi there,

We have sent you a private message in regards to your question.

We will endeavour to answer your question via email.

Violet Ford
Violet Fordasked

Is Darren Wood looking after 120 Alison Rd. Randwick ? I am wondering if he has an access to his emails or he is very busy and has no time to respond to emails or he just ignores them believing the issue will go away. What if it was an emergency? It would be greatly appreciated if GK Strata Management provides me with an reliable contact.

Many Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Violet Ford

Archie
Archieasked

How do we change strata manager?

Hi Archie,

Thank you for your enquiry.

In regards to changing strata manager, the first discussion that you should have is with your strata committee to bring up any issues that you may have with your strata manager.
Once agreed, please ask the strata committee to contact the branch manager directly to discuss.

Kind regards,