4Glade Scented Jar Candles

4Glade Scented Jar Candles

71%14%14%

1.0
1.0
Brand Manager for Glade? Claim your listing.

Mich3110
Mich311014 posts

Waste of money

I tried the Glade scented aromatherapy candles. They have potential but at present are terrible. First and foremost, the wick size and quantity is not suitable for the candle size. A candle this size needs at least 2 or 3 well placed wicks in order for the wax to melt evenly. The one wick in these candles is only strong enough to burn a 50c diameter around the wick. Leaving 3/4 of the wax solid. So you get very little scent from the candle when burning and also waste 3/4 of the wax. Show details
Rebecca
RebeccaSydney35 posts

I love these candles

I’ve bought the glade candles a couple of times, they smell absolutely beautiful and the fragrance travels throughout the whole house. They are an expensive luxury item as I’m on a very limited income, if they were cheaper I’d buy them more often.

Marilynn
Marilynn

Bottom seal needs fragrance name

I buy a lot of different candles. Love different brands. I just bought a grade candle. Opened and set on a table. Days later I light it. Smells sooo good. Name is no where to be found. End of story

Mandie
MandieAdelaide14 posts

Love, love

Great scent to this range of candles and I like the safety aspect that they can't drip or fall over. These are also lovely items to give as gifts and can be used in any room of the house

iamagirl69
iamagirl69South Australia125 posts

Nice product but too expensive!

I like these candles (and especially the toffee apple and cinnamon scent) which comes in a wonderful toffee apple colour. They make the house smell wonderful, but the downside is the cost and how long they last for. I have found that they do not last anywhere near the 22 hour mark (more like 15 hours) and the cost is also quite prohibitive (around the $10.00 mark, which is quite a lot, I think for a relatively small candle) Makes it difficult to justify the purchase when you are on a tight or limited budget. More of an occasional luxury item, rather than a regular everyday purchase I think.

shanemmy
shanemmyQLD , 470133 posts

katenberry
katenberryQLD, 452063 posts

Great scents!

Great and inexpensive candles..seem to last the advertised 22 hours...beautiful scents too. A good way to make your house smell nice without spending ridiculous amounts of money.
Inexpensive & last a good amount of time
I don't like having branding all over candles- but I believe easily taken off.