Glam Raider

Glam Raider

Listing monitored by Glam Raider

Kristyn P.
Kristyn P.

I placed an order and received my items THE FOLLOWING DAY! Great prices too. I've been ordering from them for a couple of years now and I have never been disappointed. I just wish they stocked beauty creations as the only place I've seen in Australia was discount beauty boutique (Do not ever buy from them! They are a scam and should not be running)
Items come wrapped securely (couldn't open my palette without scissors) and I love the packaging. It comes in a holographic box that you could use for other things as it's too pretty to throw away.
Will continue to support glam raider.

Natasha
NatashaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deserving of all 5 stars!

I am so glad I accidentally stumbled upon Glam Raider. An interesting and exciting range of products, and my order was delivered in less than 24 hours! I received a quick reply to my email enquiry. The packaging is gorgeous and products were carefully wrapped. Highly recommended

Ash W.
Ash W.Illawarra, NSW

Awesome!

Great products. The gel eyeliner was pitch black like the site advertised.
Fast shipping and came beautifully packaged in a cute box and products wrapped in tissue paper.
Easy to use website.