GlamPalm Mid (GP313)

GlamPalm Mid (GP313)

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shaf

ShafSydney, NSW

Not really worth the price

The straightener stopped performing well after 1 year very minimal use. I did contact glampalm but they were not really very helpful. Even though I was within 24 month warranty the response they gave me was very discouraging and an attitude that they probably won’t do much.

Purchased in January 2017.

Hair Length Long

highheels

highheelsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Almost 4 years Later!

I have been using this straightener for almost 4 years now, almost daily and it is still going strong. It heats quickly and my hair is still in good condition, even though it is coloured regularly. I have travelled with it a lot and used it all over the world.

Karina G

Karina GAU

Fantastic

Extremely happy with the results! Heats up fast so you can still look good when running late!
It's defiantly easy to use! Doesn't pull on your hair when using it either!

Leanne

LeanneNewcastle

As good as a GHD, but Cloud 9 is better

Olly

OllyPerth

Straightens really well but feel like my hair is greasy

It straightens and curls really well, the temperature selection is a great feature. It warms up really fast, the cable is really long. I don’t know whether it’s just my hair but I never experienced my roots being so greasy after using a straightener before. I don’t use as often only due to that.

GlamPalm A.GlamPalm

Hi Olly,
Always happy to help if you send a picture to info@glampalm.com.au but it more sounds like it is the shininess of the hair as the iron repairs the hair from dull to glamorously glossy.
Kindest regards,

Missy R

Missy R

The best by far.

Absolutely love my GlamPalm! Have previously owned a GHD, but the GlamPalm glides through the hair so much easier. The style tends to last a lot longer as well. Doesn't take long to heat up & the wide plate is perfect!

SCS

SCSMelbourne

Works great for straightening and for curls!

Really fast heat up time. The glampalm glides through my hair really easily and love the results I get from it which last for days in between washes. Only downside is that it can pull some Gai out while straightening but I got that with other straighteners also so not a big deal. Love this straightener, is pricey but worth it for the results you get straightening and great with curls too.

The perfect GHD replacement

I used to be a GHD die hard... that was until my GHD died on me and I decided to try something a little different. Although it may not have the reputation behind it, this straightener is everything a girl (or guy) could want. Perfect curls, perfectly straight hair - the GlamPalm glides smoothly and easily across hair and doesn't seem to burn or damage it (but then again I always use a heat protectant). It's on the high end of the scale but in my books, a hair straightener is an investment - and this one is worthy of my money.

Mary

MaryMelbourne

This is so much better than my cloud9

whole day sleek straight. just love the way it feels. don't need to use any protector for the heat anymore. finally back to healthy living. beautiful presentation as well. My cloud 9 failed to work after 1 month out if warranty. decided to go for GlamPalm after lots of research. love love love it!

Suzanna

SuzannaAdelaide

Really disappointed

I had very high hopes for this straightener after reading such good reviews. I have thick, wavy hair and this straightener just does not work on my hair. My old, $30 department store straightener does a better job than this. It straightens my hair to a degree, but it doesn't make it sleek or soft. It leaves it looking boofy and dry. It heats up very quickly which is about the only good thing I can comment on.

GlamPalm A.GlamPalm

lee

leeBaulkham Hills

good

I bought it about 3 years ago. From the first i used it i was in love. It has been amazing for my hair and i love how my hair remains so healthy. I straighten my hair every 2-3 days and it lasts…

Great customer service!
My "out of warranty" iron has been promptly fixed free of charge and working like a dream again in less than a week of contacting Glampalm. So good!

AMAZING!

Do yourself a favour and buy a glampalm. This is the best hair straightener I have ever used or owned. I did a lot of research before buying one, and all I can say is I am so glad I did! I'll never look back now. The service & delivery from glampalm was outstanding and the performance of the straightener is absolutely incredible! So smooth and perfectly straight every time - even on dirty hair. LOVE IT.

Nikita

NikitaQueensland

Brilliant straighteners - very happy

I purchased the Glampalm Mid Straightener to use in my salon after being recommended them by another industry rep. I have been using ghd for years but with the Keratin Smoothing Treatment that I offer, I needed straighteners that had a heat adjustable setting so I could get the best possible results. I have been using them for just over a week and have noticed hair looks and feels much healthier, shinier and softer. They are quick hand easy to use, one to two passes through the hair is all it takes for a soft, smooth finish. I'm definitely happy with my purchase.

Better than the "Best"

Ex GHD user. Buy the GlamPalm, you won't regret it. I no longer have snapped burnt hair, no longer had to use heat protection and straight hair ALL day long

Very good - satisfied so far

Lingo
Lingo

8 months later - still working well

INLOVE!!

So happy with the GP313, I was a user of a GHD for 8 years and always had snapped dry hair. Since switching my hair feels smoother and healthier. Hair doesn't get snagged / caught. Heats really well and hair stays straight for days, previously I use to have to do it every day.

TM90

TM90Wellington

Best straightener I have ever owned!

I am so impressed with this straightener! My hair looks and feels amazing after I have used it! Highly recommend it! And it arrived just one day after I ordered it.
I have had the worst luck with GHD's - I think I have been through 3 and they have all just gone to crap.
Almost impossible to find a bad review of the GlamPalm series so definitely go for it!

Summer's mum

Summer's mum

Very happy.

Fantastic Product and Exceptional Customer Service!

Ronelle

Ronelleasked

What is the difference between the 501 and 313?

Emily M

Emily Masked

Hi there,

I have thick, wavy, rather coarse hair just below my shoulders. I'm very keen for a slightly wider plate to cut down time, however I also like doing loose waves/curls. I'd LOVE to try the 313 to see if I can achieve both with the slightly wider plates. However, if I purchased the 313 and struggled to get waves working, is there any way I could do a swap for a 201? I've only ever had thin plates and am excited about the possibility of having something in the middle. :)

Thanks!

Hi Emily,
You can exchange the iron for a different model within 7 days upon receipt and if it's scratch free and in original condition. Best to email the offices or call on 1300 652 797 if you have any other questions.
Kindest Regards,

Ling Tasked

Hi there,
I'm in confusion to choose whether GP 501 or GP 313 suit for me. I have long length (very thick) hair with frizz. It's pretty much straight hair but fluffy if I'm not straighten it. So it makes me often goes to the hair salon very often just to straighten it but not making it damp. Kindly please need advice which one suit me the best. Thank you ...

Hi Ling,
I would suggest the 313 just because it is wide enough to tackle thick hair but also small enough to be able to do more like curl hair and get really close to the scalp. But I have never used the 501 before.

Ling T

Thank you so much for the answer, I think so too but apparently 313 not available on my region though ... Anyway once again thank you ! Appreciate it ...

Get an answer from our members and GlamPalm representatives

CategoryHair Straighteners